Say it aint so

Bah, there is nothing he matter with Southern pride and the rebel flag. Its not a GOP or a Democrat thing. It really isn't a black or white thing until idiot Yankees, better than thou liberals, and the NAACP get involved. Oh, I forgot douchebag pseudo-conservative and pseudo-liberal USMB members who try to discuss issues outside of their purview for the sole purpose of attacking the other side - using sophomoric arguments and continuing the same argument/ nonsense that has been discussed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over in virtually every thread.

beafa8a028dfe7cdcb743f8d333a4bbc.jpg

Please, stupid racist neo-Confederate assholes, sport your failed rebellion flag on your car so I know which tires to slash.

Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate - Washington Times

White democrats backing the confederate flag?

I Thought they all switched to the republican party?

You would think that white Dems in 2014 switched to the Republican party. Dyslexia is one hell of a tough thing to overcome.

Well 2 issues closed

one is libtards like you that think the conferderat flag is racist, i disagree.

second is the notion that only republica s back this kind of racist stuff after the faux southern strategy, which is complete bullshit

and i love pointing this out

Please, stupid racist neo-Confederate assholes, sport your failed rebellion flag on your car so I know which tires to slash.

Good i hope they catch you.....you got a purty mouth

The Confederacy fought specifically to retain ownership of black people. That is as racist as you can get.

Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate - Washington Times

White democrats backing the confederate flag?

I Thought they all switched to the republican party?

You would think that white Dems in 2014 switched to the Republican party. Dyslexia is one hell of a tough thing to overcome.

Well 2 issues closed

second is the notion that only republica s back this kind of racist stuff after the faux southern strategy, which is complete bullshit

A flag cannot be racist idiot. First mistake

2nd No one but you said that. Beat up your strawmen if you like but dont pretend I created them.

The Confederacy fought specifically to retain ownership of black people. That is as racist as you can get.

Only really stupid idiots try to judge people of that time by today's standards. You seem to fit that to a T.

Only really stupid idiots try to judge people of that time by today's standards. You seem to fit that to a T.
"Of that time"? Like the South ever stopped being racist?

It took how many decades for black people to be able to vote?

I have known allot more racist from northern states than I have from the south, but there are racist in every state and country for that matter. You just want to try to make political hay by ignoring that fact.

talk about ignorant.

watch the jesse owen story, he was denied a seat at the counter in the north in the 1930s. Racism isnt just in the south, its everwhere, especially if you think using the n word is racist.

You need to get out and stop listening only to liberals and their propaganda

Wow, really? The white establishment was openly racist in the 1930s and 40s? I had no idea.

Every black veteran who came back from WWII to face another twenty years of being told that they can't vote should have emptied clips into Congress.

Well 2 issues closed

A flag cannot be racist idiot. First mistake

2nd No one but you said that. Beat up your strawmen if you like but dont pretend I created them.

you are an idiot

First, all libtards say that flag is racist, in fact knb said it in a previous post.
I don't think it is, so liberals say I'm racist, that's hilarious, but thanks for backing me up on that one!

Second, libtards like you say how all the racist whites in the south en masse switched to the republican party in the late 60s, which is also hugely false. I've gone against the southern strategy morons for years on this site. I just love pointing out, I'm right again.

So no strawman. Liberals like you DO believe that flag is racist and they believe all the racist democrats became republicans in the 60s, which both items are false.

Wow, really? The white establishment was openly racist in the 1930s and 40s? I had no idea.

Every black veteran who came back from WWII to face another twenty years of being told that they can't vote should have emptied clips into Congress.

Look dumbass, republicans tried to help them vote, democrats in ANY part of the country said no.

Where was the great progressive FDR in all this time? Why didn't he say nope, we gotta fix this. At best he ignored it.

Forum List

Back