Say it aint so

Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate - Washington Times

White democrats backing the confederate flag?

I Thought they all switched to the republican party?

Maybe it's just as simple as someone supporting people's First Amendment rights to do so. I am definitely not a neo-Confederate, nor am I a Confederate sympathizer, but I don't give a shit if someone has a Confederate flag or a Robert E. Lee license plate because I feel that they have a First Amendment right to do so. The problem may lie with the State's decision to not make those plates available. If that's so, one could still have a Confederate bumper sticker....................

Well 2 issues closed

one is libtards like you that think the conferderat flag is racist, i disagree.

second is the notion that only republica s back this kind of racist stuff after the faux southern strategy, which is complete bullshit

and i love pointing this out

A flag cannot be racist idiot. First mistake

2nd No one but you said that. Beat up your strawmen if you like but dont pretend I created them.

you are an idiot

That is always your first response. :smiliehug: Dont change k?

First, all libtards say that flag is racist, in fact knb said it in a previous post.
I don't think it is, so liberals say I'm racist, that's hilarious, but thanks for backing me up on that one!

A flag doesnt think idiot its what the flag represents but you think that a flag goes around calling people racist names or something. A flag is just a flag. I hate to break it to you. So an inanimate object cant have human thoughts or actions dillweed

Second, libtards like you

Me or people like me? You scared to debate me?

say how all the racist whites in the south en masse switched to the republican party in the late 60s, which is also hugely false. I've gone against the southern strategy morons for years on this site. I just love pointing out, I'm right again.

So no strawman. Liberals like you DO believe that flag is racist and they believe all the racist democrats became republicans in the 60s, which both items are false.

So you're saying not 100% of the racist joined the republican party. Setting the bar really low I see. Congratulations, I think on not being 100% racist. Kudos.

Btw how do you go against a historical fact like the Southern Strategy? I mean besides saying its all made up by liberals or some other world wide historical conspiracy theory?:lol:

The Confederacy fought specifically to retain ownership of black people. That is as racist as you can get.

Only really stupid idiots try to judge people of that time by today's standards. You seem to fit that to a T.

Present-ism is the word for which you are looking, tiger.

And generally you are on track.

However, moral judgments can be made about the past. The South was wrong, Hitler was wrong, and so on.

The first was, indeed, racist; the second was, indeed, genocidal.

A flag cannot be racist idiot. First mistake

2nd No one but you said that. Beat up your strawmen if you like but dont pretend I created them.

you are an idiot

A flag doesnt think idiot its what the flag represents but you think that a flag goes around calling people racist names or something. A flag is just a flag. I hate to break it to you. So an inanimate object cant have human thoughts or actions dillweed

Second, libtards like you
o

say how all the racist whites in the south en masse switched to the republican party in the late 60s, which is also hugely false. I've gone against the southern strategy morons for years on this site. I just love pointing out, I'm right again.

So no strawman. Liberals like you DO believe that flag is racist and they believe all the racist democrats became republicans in the 60s, which both items are false.

So you're saying not 100% of the racist joined the republican party. Setting the bar really low I see. Congratulations, I think on not being 100% racist. Kudos.

Btw how do you go against a historical fact like the Southern Strategy? I mean besides saying its all made up by liberals or some other world wide historical conspiracy theory?:lol:

Ok so you really thought i meant the confedearate flag was persoanlly racist? Like it actually lynched blacks or that it denied people a lunch counter? Youre either extremely stupid or just trying to be an ass using semantics

second the soutnern strategy is a falsehood. And the great liberal crusader, jimmy carter, who hate jews like most of the democrats has a grandson that supports something that you lillywhite liberals despise as a racist symbol. I think its hilarious. And its an anectdote of what bullshit the southern strategy is.

so if conservatives are racist as you claim, partly because we dont give a shit about a conferderate flag, then tell me the last time the ultraracist democrat party had a more conservative presidential candidate than the republicans.

Last edited:
That is not a good thing, buckeye.

what isnt a good thing? The conferderate flag?

the funnynthing about it, most of the people who fly it tend to love the us more than the elitist ivory tower dumbasses that pontificate to us poor masses.

The Confederacy fought specifically to retain ownership of black people. That is as racist as you can get.
Only really stupid idiots try to judge people of that time by today's standards. You seem to fit that to a T.
"Of that time"? Like the South ever stopped being racist?

It took how many decades for black people to be able to vote?

Gonna end that. Voter ID.

Please, stupid racist neo-Confederate assholes, sport your failed rebellion flag on your car so I know which tires to slash.

How tolerant of you....

Seriously, there is a feeling down here of being proud of the self reliant idealism. Personally, I don't buy it, given the amount of federal aid, and the turning a blind eye towards slavery and Jim Crowe, but I'm merely a resident and not a native of the South. But, if they want a tag and are willing to pay more.... WTF.

Wow, really? The white establishment was openly racist in the 1930s and 40s? I had no idea.

Every black veteran who came back from WWII to face another twenty years of being told that they can't vote should have emptied clips into Congress.

WOW...! He used the word "clip" where it might actually fit. Pretty sure he couldnt tell you why,and I'm sure it was an accident, but hey as a lib I'm sure he'll take it.

Please, stupid racist neo-Confederate assholes, sport your failed rebellion flag on your car so I know which tires to slash.

How tolerant of you....

Seriously, there is a feeling down here of being proud of the self reliant idealism. Personally, I don't buy it, given the amount of federal aid, and the turning a blind eye towards slavery and Jim Crowe, but I'm merely a resident and not a native of the South. But, if they want a tag and are willing to pay more.... WTF.

Lived here in Texas all my life and I've never equated the Southern battle flag with racism.
But thats just me.

How tolerant of you....

Lived here in Texas all my life and I've never equated the Southern battle flag with racism.
But thats just me.

Like I said, I have no issue with it. The whole "heritage" thing sort of escapes me. I'm not particularly proud my great great grandfather got his land by taking it from the Sioux, and helping genocide them ..... but it's not my fault and I like cowboy movies as much as the next guy.

you are an idiot

o

Ok so you really thought i meant the confedearate flag was persoanlly racist? Like it actually lynched blacks or that it denied people a lunch counter? Youre either extremely stupid or just trying to be an ass using semantics

Words mean things fuck face. Use the right words next time

second the soutnern strategy is a falsehood. And the great liberal crusader, jimmy carter, who hate jews like most of the democrats has a grandson that supports something that you lillywhite liberals despise as a racist symbol. I think its hilarious. And its an anectdote of what bullshit the southern strategy is.

If only you would stop assuming you would learn something. I'm not white idiot. The Southern Strategy is historical fact. Typing one sentence that says "soutnern strategy is a falsehood." doesnt undo or change the history. You gotta do better than that

so if conservatives are racist as you claim, partly because we dont give a shit about a conferderate flag, then tell me the last time the ultraracist democrat party had a more conservative presidential candidate than the republicans.

What? It doesnt matter what Dems do their actions dont erase republicans actions of being racist pricks. Nice defense you got there...none:lol:

Last edited:

Why do liberals always assume that blacks and other minorities are too stupid to find or display their photo ID they use for everything else in the world? I'm surprised Democrats don't team up with a minority person to wipe their ass for them since they don't believe them capable.

Why do liberals always assume that blacks and other minorities are too stupid to find or display their photo ID they use for everything else in the world? I'm surprised Democrats don't team up with a minority person to wipe their ass for them since they don't believe them capable.
Why do Conservatives always assume that because there isn't any evidence of widespread voter fraud that this somehow justifies the need for Voter ID laws to stop widespread non-existent voter fraud?

I'm not surprised you can't tell a conservative from a liberal nor notice sarcasm biting your ass.

Why do Conservatives always assume that because there isn't any evidence of widespread voter fraud that this somehow justifies the need for Voter ID laws to stop widespread non-existent voter fraud?

wait this coming from a person that thinks a youtube video started riots in middle east countries resulting in the death of an American ambassador?

There is more proof of acorn type voter fraud than there is of that farce.

Or you fail to read stories like this?

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/04/19/woman-arrested-for-nevada-voter-fraud/

Secretary of State Ross Miller says a woman has been arrested on two felony charges for allegedly using a false identity to register to vote and casting ballots in Nevada elections

My favorite part: Miller says Segura was arrested Thursday for entering the country illegally

well hot shit!!!!!!!!! illegally in the country with a Hispanic name, voting multiple times, and the democrats say this never happens.

Last edited:

I have known allot more racist from northern states than I have from the south, but there are racist in every state and country for that matter. You just want to try to make political hay by ignoring that fact.

Couldn't agree more. When court-ordered busing started to desegregate the schools, it went off without a hitch where I lived (in the South). In Boston and Detroit they had riots.

But I guess everyone needs someone to feel superior to.

But why accept any at all?

If the photo IDs are free and easily available, what's the problem?

I have a bigger problem with eliminating early voting. IDs? I don't see the problem.

Forum List

Back