SC con-federate flag gone

Thank god this breaking story was worthy of live national TV coverage. Lives will change now for sure......

/sarcasm

Not to mention, where were all these assholes a month ago? If it is such a big deal, why now? Oh yeah, I know, their great cause couldn't move forward until they had a chance to politicize the deaths of 9 people at the hands a lone, delusional whackjob.

I detest these people, I really do.. they're despicable wastes of humanity that don't have a shred of human decency.

dancing at the flag pole

No doubt you are dancing Jake... like I said, this accomplishes nothing but to let little insignificant pissants like you who have never lifted a finger to help anyone, feel like you've done something.

You want to ally do something? Go feed the poor... go minister to the sick... volunteer at a homeless kitchen. Quit whining about pieces of cloth.

And Nikki Haley said good bye to her political career.

She reminded me so much of Rose Bird celebrating the end of the death penalty in California and how she cried when she was recalled.

Sux to be you, Soggy, because you have no idea of what I do for the poor, the sick, the dying, the children in cancer care.

Quit the fuck whining about a dead flag.

You far right folks have just crashed your crazy clown car into the bay.

My in laws in Columbia say that Nikki Haley will be elected to anything she wants in SC. The mainstream GOP and the Dems are her constituency now.

Whine, LogikAndReason, and the millennials go wtf is up with the far right weirdies. When you old folks die off, American will be so much better.

f
Sux to be you, Soggy, because you have no idea of what I do for the poor, the sick, the dying, the children in cancer care.

Quit the fuck whining about a dead flag.

You far right folks have just crashed your crazy clown car into the bay.

My in laws in Columbia say that Nikki Haley will be elected to anything she wants in SC. The mainstream GOP and the Dems are her constituency now.

So, why now Jake? Why did you and your noble cause have to wait for the deaths of nine people?

You're such a phony.

The phonies include you.

Why did not the Dems do this in 1993 when they last had the lege in SC?

Why did our party wait until 2015 to do this?

Because Dylan Roof forced us to look into ourselves and our folks and our history.

You don't accept it is your problem.

Theres HATE round every corner if we can just hunt it down and snuff it out...

For social "justice" !!!!! Lmfao

The phonies include you.

Because Dylan Roof forced us to look into ourselves and our folks and our history.

Wow, so you just went merrily on your way not giving a fuck until nine people were senselessly murdered? Funny, when I heard about this, all I thought was, "who are these deranged fucks?"

You on the other hand start ranting about flags. Wow, just wow.. what a wonderful human being you are.

[She is the worst possible type of person to hold political office. Groveling, bumbling, slobbering fool. Knee jerk reactions are a danger to liberty.
Because she called your side out, in truth. Sux to be you.

We will no longer be coerced by your tantrums or your your veiled threats.

Understand this: we as a nation are through with your nonsense from the far right.
Nope. She gone! Will not be reelected.

The phonies include you.

Wow, so you just went merrily on your way not giving a fuck until nine people were senselessly murdered? Funny, when I heard about this, all I thought was, "who are these deranged fucks?"

You on the other hand start ranting about flags. Wow, just wow.. what a wonderful human being you are.
If it were 9 Whites murdered by a Black...cable news could give a fuck less.

The phonies include you.

BTW you only speak for the lunatic fringe far left.

Soggy writes, "Wow, so you just went merrily on your way not giving a fuck until nine people were senselessly murdered?" is Soggy trying to escape his own inner soggy.

You don't get it is your pathetic problem, no one else.

The phonies include you.

If it were 9 Whites murdered by a Black...caable news could give a fuck less.

Neither would Jake.. hell, how many inner city kids die every day... Jake and his ilk don't give a shit.. they don't do a damn thing. No, they choose to rant about flags and events that happened 150 years ago as if they even matter.

Forum List

Back