Scared Of A Stare: Ex-Deputy Eddie Duran Justified Fatally Shooting Roger Fortson Over U.S. Airman’s ‘Look Of Aggression’

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
The officer fuddled up when he pulled the old knock and hide trick. His poor training set the events in motion that resulted in his taking a life. He needs to be held accountable
He did both because he knocked and announced several times

Are you claiming that the black guy thought someone was there to rob him?

It happens because domestic violence is the most emotional and least rational of situations
Which doesn't answer my question, does it? It's OK. As I said I didnt think for a second that you could. Why the fuck though do you think I care about more of your empty ass rhetoric? :dunno: :laugh:

He did both because he knocked and announced several times

Are you claiming that the black guy thought someone was there to rob him?
I am not a mind reader I have no idea what the victim thought was going on.

I am saying if I heard a knock and someone said police but then no one was there when I checked I would have my guard up and be extremely suspicious of another knock.

You’ve never heard of police officers being shot or killed when they answer a domestic disturbance call?
I sure have. My question to you is how often does it happen since you think it happens often enough that it's reasonable for coward cops to shoot people in their own homes who aren't actually doing anything.

I am not a mind reader I have no idea what the victim thought was going on.

I am saying if I heard a knock and someone said police but then no one was there when I checked I would have my guard up and be extremely suspicious of another knock.
So you would open the door anyway thinking it was a robbery?

So you would open the door anyway thinking it was a robbery?
I don’t know I wasn’t in that situation.

it’s easy to say what you would do when you are not in the situation have no adrenaline rushing around you are not experiencing fear and know that whatever you choose has zero impact because it’s a made up scenario.

Forum List

Back