Scary taboo...do any of you Republicans support the DACA kids without contingencies?

I think the wall is merely cosmetic and an ineffective message, nothing more, but, sure.

Companies, employees, contractors, proprietors...and anyone related to the manufacturing or building of walls is totally FUCKED as Liberals spread the word that “walls don’t work”.
Trillions of linear feet of wall has been erected worldwide...trillions of dollars have been spent on walls and they don’t even work.
I’m launching a class action case against “wall makers” for misrepresentation.

The Know-Nothings are an embarrassing joke of American history, and there are some cowardly dimwits today who are so weak and ignorant that they would emulate those clowns of the turn of the previous century. How fucking pathetic can you get? We must have immigration laws and policies and they must be enforced, but to repeat the same absurd, illogical fallacies that most of these cretins' own ancestors faced is beyond stupid. Anyone who thinks the United States is not due the same sovereign borders as every other nation should be dismissed as a fool. Anyone who cannot discuss the problem of illegal immigration without resorting to cowardly racism and infantile ethnic slurs should be dismissed as an irrelevant weakling.

You’re confused and confusing as all hell...collect your thoughts and try again please. Thanks in advance.

Do you favor a pathway to citizenship or the like WITHOUT any contingencies?
(I know many would agree with a trade for The Wall)

I support the kids, may they have a very great life!... In mexico!

And then build that wall so we will never have to ponder these kinds of questions again.

And then build that wall so we will never have to ponder these kinds of questions again.
Why do you fear kids?

Why do you fear kids?

Fear? I love kids, for these kids the place is in Mexico. If you haven't noticed, almost everyone is lining up to this great country with equally great president. The kids unfortunately didn't wait in line so they get to go back to their country. May they have the best future!

Oh, that is not the future that you had in mind for them of course. The democrat plantation future...

The Know-Nothings are an embarrassing joke of American history, and there are some cowardly dimwits today who are so weak and ignorant that they would emulate those clowns of the turn of the previous century. How fucking pathetic can you get? We must have immigration laws and policies and they must be enforced, but to repeat the same absurd, illogical fallacies that most of these cretins' own ancestors faced is beyond stupid. Anyone who thinks the United States is not due the same sovereign borders as every other nation should be dismissed as a fool. Anyone who cannot discuss the problem of illegal immigration without resorting to cowardly racism and infantile ethnic slurs should be dismissed as an irrelevant weakling.

You’re confused and confusing as all hell...collect your thoughts and try again please. Thanks in advance.

Learn English and a little about American History, and try again.

I grin every time I read "plantation" rhetoric from the intellectually limited far right. Yep, that's the way to encourage people of color to vote GOP.

I agree with you. It's utterly racist that so many immigrants come from Mexico. What granted them the privilege status?

These are not the best and brightest.

Is that your concession...you know you’re all over the place and extremely ambiguous?
You’re like a HalfTard most of the time.

I supported trumps four pillar policy which includes citizenship for 1.7 million, just like 65% of Americans did. A real,opportunity lost thanks to Dems.

I am fine with citizenship with no contingencies for DACA.

I don't think they should have the right of automatic chain immigration.

Do you always support ‘children’ benefiting from illegal actions of their criminal parents or just in this particular case?

I support common sense. You oppose this based on your own bigotry of brown people.

Nope. I’m not in favor of them getting citizenship even with. Contingencies. Send them back now and permanently.

BrokeLoser's analogies are fallacies of false equivalency and as such can be ignored.

DACA is the appropriate remedy, and citizenship the appropriate conclusion.

Far Rightist cultural revolutionaries move to their parents' countries and learn something of the world.
Do you have a brain tumor?

Do you always support ‘children’ benefiting from illegal actions of their criminal parents or just in this particular case?

I support common sense. You oppose this based on your own bigotry of brown people.

I love LEGAL, good Brown people. Many are on my payroll.
Save your played the fuck out race-card bullshit for the nutless wonders here....I’ll tell you why....I’m an equal opportunity hater; I hate all filth, disgusting white trash included.
Where do you go with that?

Why do you fear kids?
I don’t fear the kids, I just don’t want to problems that will undoubtedly come along with them

I’m curious to hear about this “common sense” you speak of.
Go ahead.

Why do you fear kids?
I don’t fear the kids, I just don’t want to problems that will undoubtedly come along with them

That’s pretty stupid of you to act like an intellectual being. Don’t you know ethnics are involved here....you’re suppose to pretend to be stupid on this matter.
(Hear the jest)

Forum List

Back