Schitt Gives Up

In the interview, he simply pointed out the obvious - that it wouldn't get past the Senate.
WHile calling the GOP party a cult.
And that is why he is a piece of garbage.
It is beyond - beyond time for the partisan ranting/finger pointing/useless stage performances on CSPAN and start doing what they are supposed to do.
Bobble heads like him need to be the first to go.

I don't like when people complain about partisanship. Like it's some kind of bad thing.

There ain't no partisanship in China. Or Venezuela. Or Cuba.

You'll only find it in Free Societies.

I don't mind partisanship.

But I DESPISE lying scum. dimocraps are lying scum

ALL of them. Every last fucking one of them.

In the interview, he simply pointed out the obvious - that it wouldn't get past the Senate.
It is beyond - beyond time for the partisan ranting/finger pointing/useless stage performances on CSPAN and start doing what they are supposed to do.

I don't like when people complain about partisanship. Like it's some kind of bad thing.

People can disagree and work towards an agenda without engaging in tribalism, intellectual myopia, lies, spin, distortion, deflection, narcissism, hate, denial, hyperbole, willful ignorance, personal insults, name calling, straw man arguments and hypocrisy.

Those are counter-productive behaviors in which some people choose to engage. They help nothing. They advance nothing. It's childish behavior best left to children.

Show us the proof. We'll wait, but we'll never see it because there is none.
You already know what the Dems would try to prove, and that's obstruction. You know that, right?

If you read the report, you know what I'm talking about.

The validity of the charge would be debatable, but to say there is nothing is intellectually dishonest.

Don't forget that Trump is also individual 1 as well.

And it shouldn’t either. Other then being a dick head Trump didn’t do anything. This is coming to an end as it should. Now, why. I would like to see is a list of all the republicans who were in on this with the democrats.
The report says that Trump tried to get people to change their story. Depending on how he did that, that could easily be construed as obstruction.

It's not "nothing". It just depends on the details.

Semantics. He can charge or he can’t. The law ain’t about “maybe” or o guess. He did or didn’t. All this is more proof that this whole thing is nothing more then a pack of shiny blinky lights to attract donors. I wish it would just stop already.

People can disagree and work towards an agenda without engaging in tribalism, intellectual myopia, lies, spin, distortion, deflection, narcissism, hate, denial, hyperbole, willful ignorance, personal insults, name calling, straw man arguments and hypocrisy.

Those are counter-productive behaviors in which some people choose to engage. They help nothing. They advance nothing. It's childish behavior best left to children.
Leftwingers are the ones who primarily engage in them. We have observed that in spades for the last two years, How may times have these douchebags called Trump "Hitler?" How many times have they called Republicans "white nationalist." There is simply no contest.

How in the world would I know?

Are you drunk?

Here's a thought.

Try watching the News. Then post
So if I watched the news, I would know when Schiff realized that collusion wasn't going to fly?

Has he provided the date and time of this revelation? And if he had, why in the world would I care?

How bizarre.

Adam Ant, despite having secret evidence that Trump "colluded with Russia" for over two years without showing it to anybody, has thrown in the towel. He and Nadler can't even convince the sane democrats in the House to try it, and know it would be laughed out of the Senate. It's not like he wants to quit, his fantasies are still quite vivid...especially concerning Comey: :lol:

tenor.gif

Schiff says impeachment 'is destined for failure,' calls GOP 'cult of the president's personality'
He's only saying what I've been telling you for months. There is no way the the wholly owned republicans in the Senate will vote to impeach tRump. They aren't allowed to think in their own and neither tRump nor McConnell will let them even consider it.

They won't do it because the left lowered the bar so much and finally playing their game..

Don't you wish the left took the high road 20 years ago?

You already know what the Dems would try to prove, and that's obstruction. You know that, right?

The validity of the charge would be debatable, but to say there is nothing is intellectually dishonest.

What was TRUMP obstructing?

What was TRUMP obstructing?

The demoquacks and Ears agenda lol

Adam Ant, despite having secret evidence that Trump "colluded with Russia" for over two years without showing it to anybody, has thrown in the towel. He and Nadler can't even convince the sane democrats in the House to try it, and know it would be laughed out of the Senate. It's not like he wants to quit, his fantasies are still quite vivid...especially concerning Comey: :lol:
Schiff says impeachment 'is destined for failure,' calls GOP 'cult of the president's personality'
There clearly is a Trump Cult of Personality but it is populated by obsessed Dem not-too-brights like Schiffty into whose heads the Prez comes and goes as he pleases. He snaps his fingers and they yap like a bunch of Chihuahuas. It's a talent ... you can't teach it.
Something that has been obvious since the first moment he and so many hysterical Dems began screaming "impeach 45, impeach 45" yet the reality rarely seems to enter any Democrat's head these days. I would like to see the evidence Schiftty has for months been claiming to have seen that he believes justifies his words and actions as well as those of his colleagues and comrades.

Frankly, I believe he has squat and like our leftarded MSM was just keeping the bitter Dem lemmings at fever pitch but I remain convinced the House will impeach when it is politically expedient and it will crash & burn on the Senate floor.

They're hoping for mercy after the Barr investigations are finished. I'm willing to bet every damn one of these spineless Democrats who have been proclaiming Trump's guilt for 3 years now will rapidly and decisively throw Comey, Strzok, Page, Brennan, Clapper, and Mueller under the bus in order to get on Barr's good side when he starts exposing the traitors and their crimes against the U.S.

And for good reason, the commies got nothing.

No, because the drones in the Senate will not act without approval.
Don't attribute Dim behavior traits to Republicans.
Lol, dont believe everything your masters tell you.

tenor.gif

He's only saying what I've been telling you for months. There is no way the the wholly owned republicans in the Senate will vote to impeach tRump. They aren't allowed to think in their own and neither tRump nor McConnell will let them even consider it.

They won't do it because the left lowered the bar so much and finally playing their game..

Lol, you are comparing a blow job to conspiracy and obstruction of justice.

Do you realize how silly that is?

tenor.gif

You keep lying like all you scum do. It was perjury not a bj you filthy liar.

So if I watched the news, I would know when Schiff realized that collusion wasn't going to fly?

Has he provided the date and time of this revelation? And if he had, why in the world would I care?

How bizarre.

Then why did you even bother to post something on the topic when you admittedly have no clue about its relevancy.

Shiff-for-brains has been the loudest voice in the House for impeachment for 2 years.

When did the scum sucking piece of fucking shit first realize the Senate would never convict?

If he knew it from the beginning, like every other human on the planet, then why did he run his fucking diseased mouth abut it for so long??

Wouldn't you call that something bad? I dunno..... Rabble-rousing...... Riotous, Lying....... Whatevr.

If he KNEW there was never a chance for Trump to be convicted in the Senate, why did he bother with all the shouting about impeachment in the House?

And where's his sooper-secret evidence that Trump worked for the Russians??

Schiff: ‘Ample evidence of collusion in plain sight’
Schiff: Evidence of collusion is 'in plain sight'
Rep. Schiff doubles down again on Trump collusion, calls president's behavior 'deeply unpatriotic and corrupt'
Schiff: Trump-Russia Evidence ‘More Than Circumstantial’
https://bongino.com/desperate-schiff-still-claiming-direct-evidence-of-trump-collusion/

The man is a 24 carat, 100% pure lying pile of dimocrap shit. Pardon the redundancy

He has no place in civilized politics. Not even in a civilized society.

You complain about 'partisanship' all the time..... Schiff isn't a partisan -- He is a lying dimocrap scumbag piece of fucking shit.

If you can't tell the difference, maybe you should stick to something else.

Lol, classic libtardism, refuses to tell us his evidence.

tenor.gif

So you saying Bill didn't obstruct justice and it's been over 20 years and you still didn't read it?

The Starr report cited 11 specific possible grounds for impeachment in four categories: five counts of lying under oath, four counts of obstruction of justice, one count of witness tampering and one count of abuse of constitutional authority.

Forum List

Back