School closures ‘a mistake’ as no teachers infected in classroom

Every other country on earth is opening schools but us.....stupid desperate dems....
Every other country on Earth, got their community spread/ infection rates down, BEFORE reopening their schools.... the USA is a failure, with no leadership, and has a novel corona virus, spreading like wildfire across the Sun belt hotspots. Thank you Mr.President! :(

Watch the TDS morons fall all over themselves to deny the science.
Scientists are yet to find a single confirmed case of a teacher catching coronavirus from a pupil anywhere in the world, a leading epidemiologist has said.
Mark Woolhouse, an infectious disease epidemiologist at Edinburgh University, offered reassurance to staff preparing for the full reopening of schools next month.
Professor Woolhouse, a member of the UK government’s scientific advisory group, Sage, said that in hindsight closing schools in March was probably a mistake, but the limited role children play in spreading the virus only became clear further along the infection curve.
I’m curious... do you know why Trump cancelled his convention?

Every other country on earth is opening schools but us.....stupid desperate dems....
Every other country on Earth, got their community spread/ infection rates down, BEFORE reopening their schools.... the USA is a failure, with no leadership, and has a novel corona virus, spreading like wildfire across the Sun belt hotspots. Thank you Mr.President! :(
It's not Trump's fault. Rush & Sean have been mocking and downplaying the virus since Day One.

He's just doing as instructed. He's the victim here.

Clearly, the Left wants the pandemic bullshit to be as painful as possible, in order to help the Senile Geezer to an election victory.

Easy solution: Lay off everyone in every school district until in-person classes resume. No work-ee, No mon-ee. And don't tell us that on line learning is the same as in person. Total B.S., and everyone knows it.
Why does your self-righteous, armchair critic ass think you should be able to dictate a profession you know nothing about? Sure it’s easy as fuck for you to come up with this solution, but it’s not like you know what the fuck you are talking about.

Scientists are yet to find a single confirmed case of a teacher catching coronavirus from a pupil anywhere in the world, a leading epidemiologist has said.
Mark Woolhouse, an infectious disease epidemiologist at Edinburgh University, offered reassurance to staff preparing for the full reopening of schools next month.
Professor Woolhouse, a member of the UK government’s scientific advisory group, Sage, said that in hindsight closing schools in March was probably a mistake, but the limited role children play in spreading the virus only became clear further along the infection curve.
THOSE schools have social distancing practices as part of their school system. They aren’t doing shit the same way as we would which would be the usual shit. More importantly, the staff are a danger to EACH OTHER either way.

The teacher's union is saying they will not be going to class anytime soon.
OK, looks like home schooling is the new normal, no matter what the science says.
But, if the teachers are on "strike" they do NOT get unemployment checks.

Clearly, the Left wants the pandemic bullshit to be as painful as possible, in order to help the Senile Geezer to an election victory.

Easy solution: Lay off everyone in every school district until in-person classes resume. No work-ee, No mon-ee. And don't tell us that on line learning is the same as in person. Total B.S., and everyone knows it.
Why does your self-righteous, armchair critic ass think you should be able to dictate a profession you know nothing about? Sure it’s easy as fuck for you to come up with this solution, but it’s not like you know what the fuck you are talking about.
We're the taxpayers, dumbass. We pay their salaries. That gives us the right to dictate to them.

THOSE schools have social distancing practices as part of their school system. They aren’t doing shit the same way as we would which would be the usual shit. More importantly, the staff are a danger to EACH OTHER either way.
First: I constantly see leftwing douchebags make such claims, but I've never seen any evidence.
Second: No one said we couldn't do the same, although it's entirely unnecessary.

Note. There's no example of teacher's catching COVID from students. Teachers can practice social distancing from other teachers.

I have no idea what that means. Went home and "tested positive"? In quotes?

I know you guys are supposed to downplay and ignore the facts, but you should at least try to make sense.

After 2+ hours waiting, they gave up and went home. Three days later, they were notified (by mail) that their tests were positive. The test they did not actually take.
These were actual tests done in a lab. She's there, doing this hands on, every day.
Prove it.

I know you guys are supposed to downplay and ignore the facts, but you should at least try to make sense.

After 2+ hours waiting, they gave up and went home. Three days later, they were notified (by mail) that their tests were positive. The test they did not actually take.
These were actual tests done in a lab. She's there, doing this hands on, every day.
Prove it.
In order to do that, I would need to provide personal information. No way I can do that, especially with people like you.

You don't want to believe me. I'm perfectly good with that. I know how you folks are.

Prove it.
In order to do that, I would need to provide personal information. No way I can do that, especially with people like you.

You don't want to believe me. I'm perfectly good with that. I know how you folks are.
We can dismiss your baseless claims then.

Prove it.

Of course, yes. Your opinion is of no value to me. Sorry.

israel is way ahead of you.

Can someone explain the logic to me here? The story acts as though teachers are all that matter.

Spoke with my microbiologist daughter today, and she tells me positives from the drive-thru centers in Florida are running about 18%, and it hasn't been unusual to see 25 positives in a 100-capacity tray come back positive the last couple of days.

Sounds about right. You can track it here:

I've been keeping an eye on it.
The scary thing is, I specifically asked her where these came from. If they came from people who were symptomatic or exposed, that's one thing. But these are just random freaking tests.
Maybe that should tell you something not about the people, but about the tests themselves.

Prove it.

Of course, yes. Your opinion is of no value to me. Sorry.
When did I ever express any concerns about your opinions?

They wear masks not because of any hard scientific data on them or the virus but because of the theoretical advantage that if it makes them 0.00001% safer, THEY WANT THAT EDGE.

you ignorant trump worshipping moron - I wear a mask only when going to Home Depot when I need to go inside. It’s not to keep me safe. It’s to keep the employees who have to be there safe. And it works.

you anti-mask Trump idiots are now even dissed by your great orange buffoon. He is for masks now Finally - so he must be a commie.

These tests vary wildly from different medical authority to different locality.

Depending on the maker and authority, the individual manufacturer of a specific PCR test can realign the sensitivity to make it trip up a positive result to just about anyone that has ever had ANY Coronavirus or has any trace. This goes to viral load. It discounts the passive immune system.

This is why the CDC, in the beginning, so jealously regulated and guarded who was authorized to make and sell the testing, and why the U.S. would not use the tests from the WHO. They are NOT all the same. Your results will greatly depend on the sensitivity of the test. One test might say you have it, another might say you don't.

It is a sham.

It was never meant as a diagnostic tool, and is now being used as a sociopolitical/economic engineering tool.

The kids need to be back in school.

The testing is just being used as a scare tactic and is all a hoax.

Depending on the maker and authority, the individual manufacturer of a specific PCR test can realign the sensitivity to make it trip up a positive result to just about anyone that has ever had ANY Coronavirus or has any trace. This goes to viral load. It discounts the passive immune system.

This is why the CDC, in the beginning, so jealously regulated and guarded who was authorized to make and sell the testing, and why the U.S. would not use the tests from the WHO. They are NOT all the same. Your results will greatly depend on the sensitivity of the test. One test might say you have it, another might say you don't.

It is a sham.

It was never meant as a diagnostic tool, and is now being used as a sociopolitical/economic engineering tool.

Well, I do believe that you believe that.

It is a sham.

Well, I do believe that you believe that.
It isn't what I "believe," dude.

This isn't about "beliefs," it is about reality, FACTS.

It is what the inventor of the PCR test, the scientist that invented those tests is TELLING YOU!

What is your problem? :dunno:

Forum List

Back