School has brutal reply after Muslim issues threat over daughters lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
300 students let's say, per day, you going to remember every child's dietary needs?

300 students let's say per day- and 5 kids have special dietary needs- how hard is it to remember those 5 kids?

Five are you sure? Because lots and lots of food allergies out there. How many cooks are there, of course maybe the teacher should handle it over the cooks. Let the teacher worry, they have more one on one time than cooks.

When I was in school I had allergies and brought a lunch. It was never a school issue it was my issue. Sounds like a lazy parent.
Do be aware that not all parents are like yours. There is a legal issue involved here. Schools are required to follow doctors' recommendations.

A doctors recommendation based on medical or religious?
Medical doctors have no authority to express opinions about theology.

I know that, the doctor signed a note for the seven year old not to eat pork. So why would a doctor do that?

300 students let's say per day- and 5 kids have special dietary needs- how hard is it to remember those 5 kids?

Five are you sure? Because lots and lots of food allergies out there. How many cooks are there, of course maybe the teacher should handle it over the cooks. Let the teacher worry, they have more one on one time than cooks.

When I was in school I had allergies and brought a lunch. It was never a school issue it was my issue. Sounds like a lazy parent.
Do be aware that not all parents are like yours. There is a legal issue involved here. Schools are required to follow doctors' recommendations.

I know that, the doctor signed a note for the seven year old not to eat pork. So why would a doctor do that?
I cannot express an opinion about a medical doctor's diagnosis.

Allergy? Pack a lunch, problem solved. Can't eat certain meats or foods because of religion? Pack a lunch.
Schools in the USA cannot discriminate by refusing food to children based on their medical conditions.

So sad! Keep crying! Poor poor children. This girl has a religious not a health reason.
You did not get your contradiction of the medical expert who knows the child from the article.

So being Muslim is an illness and the prescription is refrain from pork? :dunno:
You are not privy to the child's medical records.

Neither are you however, can you think of one reason that he would write her a note to not eat pork?

The mother claims the note was not for medical reasons but for religious reasons, so the doctors note is bogus.

You can express opinions about anything, you are playing a stupid little game because there is no reason that he wrote the note other than religious. That is what the mother said! So play dumb and look silly.

You can express opinions about anything, you are playing a stupid little game because there is no reason that he wrote the note other than religious. That is what the mother said! So play dumb and look silly.
I did not see the medical note that was delivered to the school administration. Sorry.

I did not see the medical note that was delivered to the school administration. Sorry.

No problem, that explains your responses and at least it now makes sense. Thanks.

So what was the threat dumb ass, or is that just more stuff you made up like usual?
The threat is that they are muslims in this country.
From my understanding, she is just asking that her 7 yo daughter not be tricked or forced to eat pork. It's not like she is trying to interfere with your dick sucking.

Keep the phony "white muslim" (wink-wink) home reading the Koran. She is not even a legit ME muslim. Get out of school if you don't like the meat.

We got MS13 Crips and bloods to police. not to mention the illegals, druggies, fats, nazi, jew-haters..............don't add more pain to the daily shuffle.

I think this is more about attempts to bring down American institutions than lunch. Mommy using the kid to harrass the "system". Hey Mommy, borderline child abuse.

Remember how "they" (Marxist) operate. They wiggle into every hole and create cost, slowdown, annoyance...even close "it" down. They pumped homos' into the Catholic Church and it was greatly damaged (may never recover). "they" never let up. Give an inch, they will go for a mile. Bring down America......two classes...."elite and poor"....step 1. BarryPuppet did all he could but Beast could not ascend the throne. America is in trouble, Trump can slow the damage but with the Courts and GOVT infected? I don't know. I suppose I have to buy a Gun?

Last edited:
So what was the threat dumb ass, or is that just more stuff you made up like usual?
The threat is that they are muslims in this country.
From my understanding, she is just asking that her 7 yo daughter not be tricked or forced to eat pork. It's not like she is trying to interfere with your dick sucking.

Keep the phony white "muslim" (wink-wink) home reading the Koran. She is not even a legit ME muslim. Get out of school if you don't like the meat.

We got MS13 Crips and bloods to police. not to mention the illegals, druggies, fats, nazi, jew-haters..............don't add more pain to the daily shuffle.

You're trying to equate a 7 year old girl to MS-13. That's just pathetic.

It's in the linked article. Those who read it know.

That said, this is a tempest in a teapot and the school explains both the rules and the alternatives, also in the article.

she did provide the school with a doctor's note stating that the child should not be given any pork or its products. Schools must honor medical notes.
Then she can bring her own damn lunch. What's so hard about that?
Schools cannot disregard medical notes. If they serve lunch then the child must be provided meals consistent with the medical prescription.
The school's legal obligations are laid out in the article. FWIW, anything touched by pork must be "cleansed", which brings up a very costly and time-consuming procedure for the school. You can't just "pick off the bacon".

As usual, special and not equal
For those who grew up with some Halloweenish indoctrination about pork, bacon, etc-it's called food voodooism

she did provide the school with a doctor's note stating that the child should not be given any pork or its products. Schools must honor medical notes.
Schools cannot disregard medical notes. If they serve lunch then the child must be provided meals consistent with the medical prescription.
The school's legal obligations are laid out in the article. FWIW, anything touched by pork must be "cleansed", which brings up a very costly and time-consuming procedure for the school. You can't just "pick off the bacon".
So bring a pb&j sandwich on pork day then. Problem solved (only that solution doesn't force the infidels to submit to their demands).

The bottom meme says it all for those who know this is America. Don't try and change our Country or our ways into your ways. If your ways are so great wth did you leave your country for.

So eating pork is the American way? If you ask me, all meats whether its pork or beef should be banned from schools. Its cancer causing and heart disease causing, but that's another topic for another day.

This mother wasn't asking for all students to be barred from eating pork. She was simply asking her own child not be fed it. The child is 7 years old. She still needs guidance on what to eat.

I agree the mother should just pack a lunch, but this notion that asking your not be fed pork is ridiculous.

Do you find it ridiculous when Jewish people ask for kosher options?

MindWars believes "the American way" is to ignore the US Constitution.

Recently saw an article about an asshole teacher who ripped off an 8yos hijab. The dumb racists would throw a fit if a child's cross necklace was ripped off.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So bring a pb&j sandwich on pork day then. Problem solved (only that solution doesn't force the infidels to submit to their demands).
The oddity here is that, even at 1.9%, there are twice as many Jewish Americans than there are Muslim Americans. Both have the same dietary restrictions yet how many times have we heard from Jewish parents complaining about BBQ pork day at school?

Religious Landscape Study

The bottom meme says it all for those who know this is America. Don't try and change our Country or our ways into your ways. If your ways are so great wth did you leave your country for.

So eating pork is the American way? If you ask me, all meats whether its pork or beef should be banned from schools. Its cancer causing and heart disease causing, but that's another topic for another day.

This mother wasn't asking for all students to be barred from eating pork. She was simply asking her own child not be fed it. The child is 7 years old. She still needs guidance on what to eat.

I agree the mother should just pack a lunch, but this notion that asking your not be fed pork is ridiculous.

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 stores and offers halal meat only after 'strong demand' from Muslims......

• 185 branches across UK and Ireland now sell halal-only meat
    • Halal refers to objects or actions permissible under Islamic law
    • Pork is forbidden and while other meat can be eaten, it must be sourced, slaughtered and processed according to strict rules
    • Subway said all halal meat served in its branches has come from animals that were stunned before being slaughtered
    • Halal-only menu is in response to 'strong demand' from Muslim customers
By

Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Daily Mail Online

The US will be doing it too if not already.

You couldn't pay me to eat "halal" meat.

If you eat any meat, you eat halal.

...Recently saw an article about an asshole teacher who ripped off an 8yos hijab. The dumb racists would throw a fit if a child's cross necklace was ripped off.
That teacher was fired, as I'd expect any "asshole teacher" or "dumb racists" to be.

Substitute teacher rips hijab off 8-year-old Bronx student’s head
City Education Department officials canned a substitute teacher after he ripped a hijab off the head of a Bronx second-grader, officials said Tuesday.

Police sources said Safa Alzockary, 8, was misbehaving in class at Public School 76 on May 2 when substitute teacher Oghenetega Edah, 31, told her to remove her hijab, a traditional covering for the head and neck worn by some Muslim women.

When Safa refused, Edah pulled the hijab off her head, bringing the scarf down across her face and causing irritation to her right eye, police said.

The startled youngster was taken to Jacobi Medical Center, where a doctor said there was no permanent damage to her eye.

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 stores and offers halal meat only after 'strong demand' from Muslims......

• 185 branches across UK and Ireland now sell halal-only meat
    • Halal refers to objects or actions permissible under Islamic law
    • Pork is forbidden and while other meat can be eaten, it must be sourced, slaughtered and processed according to strict rules
    • Subway said all halal meat served in its branches has come from animals that were stunned before being slaughtered
    • Halal-only menu is in response to 'strong demand' from Muslim customers
By

Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Daily Mail Online

The US will be doing it too if not already.

You couldn't pay me to eat "halal" meat.

If you eat any meat, you eat halal.

Unless it's a Ham & Cheese.

Much cry for nothing. All of those mini Darth Vader head to toe robes should be snatched off. More liberal tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back