School Sued Over Muslim Teacher's Pilgrimage

A lot of us Americans are getting fed up with you fucking idiots. You've gone too far. We're pushing back. A lot of us really hope this comes to violence. We're ready and we aint taking any prisoners when the shit hits the fan. Fuck you.

Spoken like a true Christian and follower of Christ who has a heart for the lost souls of the nations. :doubt:

A lot of us Americans are getting fed up with you fucking idiots. You've gone too far. We're pushing back. A lot of us really hope this comes to violence. We're ready and we aint taking any prisoners when the shit hits the fan. Fuck you.

Spoken like a true Christian and follower of Christ who has a heart for the lost souls of the nations. :doubt:

Spoken like a true useful idiot for the spawn of the devil that you worshp. No one's buying what your selling.

Jack Fate is it not the duty of ALL Christians to spread the love of Christ to ALL the peoples and nations of the world?

Yep. My bible says if you love someone you tell them the truth. I'm telling you the truth and you call me a "hater". If all you see is darkness, how great is that darkness. You are in darkness. I'm telling you the truth. If I didn't love youl, I wouldn't tell you the truth. You're deceived and your soul is heading for destruction.

So there you are. I've done my part, now your part is to accept the Gospel. Well?

Jack Fate is it not the duty of ALL Christians to spread the love of Christ to ALL the peoples and nations of the world?

Yep. My bible says if you love someone you tell them the truth. I'm telling you the truth and you call me a "hater". If all you see is darkness, how great is that darkness. You are in darkness. I'm telling you the truth. If I didn't love youl, I wouldn't tell you the truth.

Is calling me a rag head part of the "truth" :doubt:

Yep. My bible says if you love someone you tell them the truth. I'm telling you the truth and you call me a "hater". If all you see is darkness, how great is that darkness. You are in darkness. I'm telling you the truth. If I didn't love youl, I wouldn't tell you the truth.

When you mock Christianity you better expect it right back at ya. Rag head.

Were the names you called me part of your "truth"? :doubt:

Is your sig, "There's No Business Like Shoah Business" part of your "truth".

Shoah???

Were the names you called me part of your "truth"? :doubt:

This is what they do. They poke and jab and then wail like whiney little brats when they get it right back.

Last edited:
The thank you is for the irony Sunni Man.

I do not call you names. So, thank you for rendering back your "Truth" to me.

It lets me know you...

Rumor has it you can still visit Mecca in the months of June, July, and August.

I sorta agree but the haj is generally performed during a specific month and set of days...which this year for instance fell between November 14-18. IN 2008 it was Dec 4 -12....

she should have told them say a term in advance, it didn't say when in 08 she told them.....say in May that she was going to be gone 3 weeks in nov., or December.

The notice here was not reasonable imho.

Last edited:

I sorta agree but the haj is generally performed during a specific month and set of days...which this year fell between November 14-18.
The Islamic calendar is based on the moon cycles.

So every year the Hajj takes place a few days earlier than the last one.

It will be several years before the Hajj takes place during the summer months. :cool:

Everyone has a right to seek the protection of what they deem to be their rights under the law and take their case to court.
Same with this woman. She is no different than anyone else and the fact that she is Muslim or any religion should have no bearing in the decision.
She knew the work schedule when she signed on and if there are no guidelines in place that allow someone to take their vacation time that is built up during normal working hours a religous argument of any kind is invalid. However, maybe there is something in place that we do not know about that does allow it and she is seeking to use that.
Let the system work and a decision will be made that is based ON THE LAW.
We are a nation of laws, not men and their many religions and religous beliefs.

I sorta agree but the haj is generally performed during a specific month and set of days...which this year fell between November 14-18.
The Islamic calendar is based on the moon cycles.

So every year the Hajj takes place a few days earlier than the last one.

It will be several years before the Hajj takes place during the summer months. :cool:

roger. see my edit. I looked it up.

Forum List

Back