Schools refuse to teach children to think for themselves

If a child tells a teacher that they are wrong and starts to Express exactly why,, what do you think that teachers going to do?

Listen, and point out where the child may be correct or incorrect. Squirrelly little headcases like you will take this as a threat to their malformed little egos and start imagining things.

Levy's antibiotic claim
New science by Jim Ryan
The scientist levy tested bacteria. During this test he cultured approximately 10 million antibiotic resistant bacteria and in this test, one non- antibiotic resistant bacteria developed.
In all of those years Mr. Levy never thought to reverse his experiment, to see if 10 million non-antibiotic resistant bacteria that were cultured would produce one that was antibiotic resistant, as I believe would happen.

After I had made this claim over five years ago, I believe science is now catching up in this area. I also believe after I had made mention that science could use bacteria to manipulate other bacteria, in formulating cures for diseases such as asthma. However I don't believe that the pharmaceutical companies want to cure.
Report Abuse

Within the pharmaceutical companies, you will find that everything is geared towards making medicine, instead of cures.

All the American people paid for all of the infrastructure and all of the teaching for medicine we also paid for all of the hospitals and all of that infrastructure, only to have Congress give all of that away to their friends and bribers.
If doctors kept such close records of all of the information on patients and put it into one central system, that was programmed to find similarities, opposites and such, science could advance in leaps and bounds. However, since pharmaceutical companies are hell-bent on keeping what they have, everything will be structured towards making new medicines instead of cures.

I feel sure that the pharmaceutical companies have something like this, but anything gleaned from such will only be used to make new medicine instead of cures.

How can Americans be so nasty as to watch people suffer and sell them pills, instead of the cure, that people with a heart would do?
Americans are always saying that we care.
Why did the American Congress give away everything the American people paid for to such bloodsucking leeches?
Report Abuse
It seems the very American bloodsucking leeches vote from the dark, instead of speaking to the subject as a person of integrity. How many Americans are such degraded morons?

Children rarely if ever, offer anything of value.
Considering you have no value system for children I can see why you say those things...

If you can, show us one intelligent thing that unkotare has brought to the board, that no one else has ever brought before and then perhaps you can defend his childish Innuendo and name-calling?

Considering you have no value system for children I can see why you say those things...

Of the children that I speak of are those like unkotare, but perhaps you didn't consider such.
then use his name and not a generalization to target your audience.........oui....

If you wish to give idiots press, that is your choice. It is not my choice to give these childish acting individuals, any press.

If you can, show us one intelligent thing that unkotare has brought to the board, that no one else has ever brought before and then perhaps you can defend his childish Innuendo and name-calling?
Don't expect me to justify a damn thing someone else does, I can't even justify what I do....

Of the children that I speak of are those like unkotare, but perhaps you didn't consider such.
then use his name and not a generalization to target your audience.........oui....

If you wish to give idiots press, that is your choice. It is not my choice to give these childish acting individuals, any press.
Are you a journalist?

Are you a journalist?

every person that speaks for any amount of time on any website, will tell you all that they are, if you pay attention.

Are you a journalist?

every person that speaks for any amount of time on any website, will tell you all that they are, if you pay attention.
I've not seen any AP styled journalist as of yet..

Are you a journalist?

Even if you did, why would that be of any consequence?

Are you a journalist?

Why yes, I would know they paid attention in class....

Are you a journalist?

Why yes, I would know they paid attention in class....

Pick any subject you choose, other than a woman's body or chemistry and if I can, I will speak to you on that subject. I may have to do some research, but hey that's why I'm on the net, to challenge and to be challenged. I come here to learn what the kings and queens, prince and princesses and scientists have to offer.

Forum List

Back