Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

For threatening a supreme court judge and violating the separation of powers between the congressional and judicial branches of government

But your orange whore has already violated the separation of powers between the executive and legislative branches of government. Your orange whore has already demanded recusal of members of the judicial branch of government.
Go play your Whut Aboutism game with someone else

schumer is the issue here, not trump

Bullshit. The accusation of violating the separation of powers was already made when I responded to it. Schumer's statement actually does not violate the separation of powers. Your whore has done it constantly. You right-wingers are perfectly content to throw female Americans under the bus to appease your cult friends. You think that it is okay to force female Americans to live under the yoke of right-wing "religious" fascism so that you can get what you want.

Hey snowflake. Don't try that denial shit with me.

Tell it to the Senators who are already moving to censure him.

Censuring him for what? You right-wingers have already laid down the rule that anything goes. We Americans can say anything we like, disobey any laws and rules that we don't like, claim anything to be a "sincerely held belief" that excuses us. We are now living by right-wing rules. BTW: Your orange whore already has demanded the recusal of Supreme Court justices.
go play with your toys.

Not a single threat.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with court rulings.
And of course... YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

Remember Trent Lot? He made a JOKE when Strom Thurman retired and he was GONE, for FAR, FAR LESS... HE WAS GONE.

Schumer should be REMOVED, NOW, PERIOD, END OF STORY. He stood on the STEPS OF THE SUPREME COURT, and POINTED to the court, and CALLED OUT SC JUSTICES BY NAME, and THREATENED THEM.

You ATTEMPTING to downplay this is just another GLARING example of you DEMOCRATS HYPOCRISY and DOUBLE STANDARD. Had a REPUBLICAN just did what Chuckie Cheese did aimed at LEFTIST JUSTICES, THE ENTIRE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING would be in TOTAL SCORCHED EARTH MELT DOWN MODE, and you know DAMN WELL that's the TRUTH.
trump screams at the the judges when he doesn't like the ruling. very true. but i've not heard him make what could be considered a threat to their personal well being.

but what happens is that goes unchecked and sooner or later someone does the "hold my beer" schtick and takes it up a notch. schumer did in fact do just that and needs to be called out for it by all sides. anyone saying he was right in doing this is wrong.

trump isn't right in what he does either but again - i've not seen him directly threaten the health of a SCOTUS as of yet.
Bull shit. Trump has NEVER come CLOSE to doing ANYTHING even REMOTELY resembling what Schumer did towards the SC.

Get freakin' real. You democrats excuses are absolutely PATHETIC as you try and SPIN this.
Excuses?! What excuses. I said what Schumer said was unacceptable, I called Waters a douche and yes Trump has been the ring leader is disgusting rhetoric for most his life and has brought new lows into our politics. You need to get real man. I’m not breaking news here
How unacceptable?

censure and demotion from minority leader?

or expulsion?
I think Roberts public condemnation was appropriate and Chuck handled it the right way by apologizing on the floor of congress and correcting the record.

Just 10 days ago there was a furor over Trump asserting that Justices Sotomayor and Ginsberg should recuse themselves in cases involving his admin because their statements about him expose their blatant bias. The POTUS threatened no one and merely pointed to their words as proof of their duty to recuse.

Yesterday Chuckie Shu - the Senate Jester - stood on the steps of the USSC and threatened 2 justices by name. The media reaction? Newsweek just castigated Chief Justice Roberts for having the temerity to call out Chuckie the Clown.

Chuck Schumer being reprimanded by Chief Justice Roberts "hurts the notion of judicial independence," say legal experts
Supreme Court Justice John Roberts' rebuke of Chuck Schumer over remarks he made at an abortion rights rally risked hurting "the notion of judicial independence" and "public faith" in America's top court, two senior lawyers have said.
What Chuck did was wrong. Just because Trump does that shit on a regular basis does not make it ok for other leader to follow suit. Roberts had a good point in his critique of Schumer but why hasn’t he made the same
condemnations of Trumps attacks on judges?

This partisanship is getting to destructive levels and needs to stop.
For as long as I can remember liberals were getting their way in the courts and demanded that supreme court rulings were infallible and must never be questioned

according to lefties if the demigods in black robes say abortion, or gay marriage are constitutionally protected then no one can disagree

but now schumer is saying he knows more about the Constitution than the black robes

and making threats against them if they dont follow his orders
Schumer is publicly flighting for a policy he believes in, that’s what politicians do. I don’t like that he went Trump style with his rhetoric.... we need to be better than that and not stoop to that level

The question is why did schmukey pick on only these two justices, it takes 5 to get a ruling either way.

I would think he would only have to threaten roberts who along with the 4 liberals would be enough

but who knows what is going on in schumers retarded brain?

He's a typical commiecrat, he believes in governing by force.

Just 10 days ago there was a furor over Trump asserting that Justices Sotomayor and Ginsberg should recuse themselves in cases involving his admin because their statements about him expose their blatant bias. The POTUS threatened no one and merely pointed to their words as proof of their duty to recuse.

Yesterday Chuckie Shu - the Senate Jester - stood on the steps of the USSC and threatened 2 justices by name. The media reaction? Newsweek just castigated Chief Justice Roberts for having the temerity to call out Chuckie the Clown.

Chuck Schumer being reprimanded by Chief Justice Roberts "hurts the notion of judicial independence," say legal experts
Supreme Court Justice John Roberts' rebuke of Chuck Schumer over remarks he made at an abortion rights rally risked hurting "the notion of judicial independence" and "public faith" in America's top court, two senior lawyers have said.
What Chuck did was wrong. Just because Trump does that shit on a regular basis does not make it ok for other leader to follow suit. Roberts had a good point in his critique of Schumer but why hasn’t he made the same

For as long as I can remember liberals were getting their way in the courts and demanded that supreme court rulings were infallible and must never be questioned

according to lefties if the demigods in black robes say abortion, or gay marriage are constitutionally protected then no one can disagree

but now schumer is saying he knows more about the Constitution than the black robes

Schumer is publicly flighting for a policy he believes in, that’s what politicians do. I don’t like that he went Trump style with his rhetoric.... we need to be better than that and not stoop to that level

The question is why did schmukey pick on only these two justices, it takes 5 to get a ruling either way.

He sees them as political and bias appointees that he doesn't think should have been approved by congress. Unfortunately for chuck, that’s how the pendulum of power swings in our system. He needs to do better and not make outbursts like that. To his credit, he did apologize and correct the record
Bullshit, Schumer is complaining the Court is not biased in favor of the Democrats. The most political and biased members of the Court are Ginsburg and Sotomayor, and he has no problem with that. No one has heard an honest word out of Chuck in many years.

Remember Trent Lot? He made a JOKE when Strom Thurman retired and he was GONE, for FAR, FAR LESS... HE WAS GONE.

Schumer should be REMOVED, NOW, PERIOD, END OF STORY. He stood on the STEPS OF THE SUPREME COURT, and POINTED to the court, and CALLED OUT SC JUSTICES BY NAME, and THREATENED THEM.

You ATTEMPTING to downplay this is just another GLARING example of you DEMOCRATS HYPOCRISY and DOUBLE STANDARD. Had a REPUBLICAN just did what Chuckie Cheese did aimed at LEFTIST JUSTICES, THE ENTIRE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING would be in TOTAL SCORCHED EARTH MELT DOWN MODE, and you know DAMN WELL that's the TRUTH.
trump screams at the the judges when he doesn't like the ruling. very true. but i've not heard him make what could be considered a threat to their personal well being.

but what happens is that goes unchecked and sooner or later someone does the "hold my beer" schtick and takes it up a notch. schumer did in fact do just that and needs to be called out for it by all sides. anyone saying he was right in doing this is wrong.

trump isn't right in what he does either but again - i've not seen him directly threaten the health of a SCOTUS as of yet.
Bull shit. Trump has NEVER come CLOSE to doing ANYTHING even REMOTELY resembling what Schumer did towards the SC.

Get freakin' real. You democrats excuses are absolutely PATHETIC as you try and SPIN this.
Excuses?! What excuses. I said what Schumer said was unacceptable, I called Waters a douche and yes Trump has been the ring leader is disgusting rhetoric for most his life and has brought new lows into our politics. You need to get real man. I’m not breaking news here
How unacceptable?

or expulsion?
I think Roberts public condemnation was appropriate and Chuck handled it the right way by apologizing on the floor of congress and correcting the record.
naw, suspended, or jailed is sufficient.

He sees them as political and bias appointees that he doesn't think should have been approved by congress. Unfortunately for chuck, that’s how the pendulum of power swings in our system. He needs to do better and not make outbursts like that. To his credit, he did apologize and correct the record
Bullshit, Schumer is complaining the Court is not biased in favor of the Democrats. The most political and biased members of the Court are Ginsburg and Sotomayor, and he has no problem with that. No one has heard an honest word out of Chuck in many years.
ever!

The SC is not supposed to be a legislative body

its been one in the past when the unelected lib judges discovered constitutional rights that congress didnt know about

but schumer has no business lobbying for any particular ruling by the judicial branch

not to mention make threats if they dont comply
Agreed, I never said what chuck did was appropriate discourse. It’s looking now like a PR stunt to get attention to the issue. Either way, he needs to do better
He needs to resign from congress

and if he doesent step down he should be expelled

schumerchuck_021120bc_web.jpg

Schumer walks back words he used
on Supreme Court Justices

....AND ONLY BECAUSE OF THE MASSIVE BACKLASH AGAINST HIS THREAT AGAINST USSC JUSTICES GORSUCH AND KAVANAUGH THAT CALLED FOR HIM TO BE CENSURED BY THE SENATE, HAVE AN ETHICS COMPLAINT FILED AGAINST HIM, FACE PUNISHMENT BY THE BAR, AND POSSIBLE INVESTIGATION BYTHE DOJ

"Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said on Thursday that he "shouldn't have used the words" he did when he said that two Supreme Court justices would "pay the price" for their decisions on abortion rights cases."

In his own defense, attempting to claim his choice of words were an 'accident' / 'mistake', the SOB LIED AGAIN:

"Now I should not have used the words I used yesterday. They did not come out the way I intended to. My point was that there would be political consequences, political consequences for President Trump and Senate Republicans if the Supreme Court ... stripped away a women's right to choose."

BULLSHIT! Schumer did NOT address either the President or Senate Republicans - He called Gorsuch and Kavanaugh BY NAME when he threatened them:

I want to tell you, Justice Kavanaugh and Justice Gorsuch, you have unleashed a whirlwind, and you will pay the price,” Schumer said at a rally on Wednesday. “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

This LYING POS needs to be CENSURED, not only for his attempt to intimidate and threaten USSC Justices but for LYING his ass off about it in an attempt to save his own ass for what he KNOWS was wrong...and possibly a crime!

Schumer walks back words he used on Supreme Court justices

I would think he would only have to threaten roberts who along with the 4 liberals would be enough

Who knows? Everybody who listened to his apology and explanation
you mean this?

"The minority leader admitted that he should not have used the words he did, but then contended that he was “in no way making a threat,” and flipped the situation onto Senate Republicans, accusing the majority of “manufacturing outrage.”"

he should just apologize and shut the fuck up. period. esp when their side get offended at anything they think gives them leverage. hell, you got bent cause you didn't like how trump carries himself and that was a point of debate.

it's all stupid and people need to own it and stop blaming others for their own actions.

period.

The SC is not supposed to be a legislative body

its been one in the past when the unelected lib judges discovered constitutional rights that congress didnt know about

but schumer has no business lobbying for any particular ruling by the judicial branch

not to mention make threats if they dont comply
Agreed, I never said what chuck did was appropriate discourse. It’s looking now like a PR stunt to get attention to the issue. Either way, he needs to do better
He needs to resign from congress

and if he doesent step down he should be expelled
no one is above the law. And he stepped over that line.

Hmmm....sounds like Senator Dracula-D NY is just BEGGING for a Senate Censure.
I want him expelled from the senate

Won't happen; the criminals.. er....Senators are way too tight with one another to do anything that resembles what would happen to one of us peasants for publicly threatening Supreme Court Justices the way Schumer did.

More than likely Chuck will get off with a harshly worded email and a two day suspension of his executive washroom privileges.:cool:

He's a typical commiecrat, he believes in governing by force.

an al capone moment to his enemy

You say bullshit he says bullshit then we all go home... wasn’t that fun

No problem... there is a plethora of Trump making an ass out of himself on any subject just a google search away.

In His Own Words: The President's Attacks on the Courts
Not a single threat.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with court rulings.

Trump has been TRASHED, NON STOP, 24/7 since the DAY HE WAS ELECTED. TRASHING people is WHAT YOU DEMOCRATS DO, and you think you can just get away with it NON STOP and NO one is EVER supposed to RESPOND in the SAME MANNER. Yeah, so Trump FIRES BACK and you radical little bubble heads think it's WRONG. He GIVES WHAT HE GETS, and you ass wipes CAN'T STAND IT.

But the difference is, Trump is RESPONDING to all the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING TRASHING he gets NON STOP. He has NEVER pulled a STUNT like Schumer just did and EVERYONE knows it, even you LYING sons a bitches.

Ya, GET REAL, and spare me your pathetic SPIN and EXCUSES.

How unacceptable?

or expulsion?

Not enough and too fucking late. These assholes need an example so maybe they'll learn to control their lying tongues for a change.

But your orange whore has already violated the separation of powers between the executive and legislative branches of government. Your orange whore has already demanded recusal of members of the judicial branch of government.

Bullshit. The accusation of violating the separation of powers was already made when I responded to it. Schumer's statement actually does not violate the separation of powers. Your whore has done it constantly. You right-wingers are perfectly content to throw female Americans under the bus to appease your cult friends. You think that it is okay to force female Americans to live under the yoke of right-wing "religious" fascism so that you can get what you want.

Censuring him for what? You right-wingers have already laid down the rule that anything goes. We Americans can say anything we like, disobey any laws and rules that we don't like, claim anything to be a "sincerely held belief" that excuses us. We are now living by right-wing rules. BTW: Your orange whore already has demanded the recusal of Supreme Court justices.

Isn't it about time you came up for air by pulling your head out of your ass?

A typical nonsense reply by a person who has nothing substantial to say. Obviously, you have the IQ of a turnip.

naw jail time and then let's talk.

You're the one who tried to spin Schumer's irresponsible remarks so you must think bullshit is fun.

For threatening a supreme court judge and violating the separation of powers between the congressional and judicial branches of government

Conservatives draw the line at killing members of government we dont like

yes you can point at some fringe wacko that no one ever heard of sending baby powder to democrats in congress

but schumer is a major member of the democrat party

Forum List

Back