Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

Link to where Pisslosi has any power over the Senate? Oh there isn't one. Showing yourself to be an uneducated litrle yellow coward as always. Put up or STFU. GFY.
Dumbfuck, I never said she has any power over tbd Senate. :cuckoo:

You're fucked in the head which is why you've gone off the rails.

Your word says I will slap you down with. “Wha5 if Pelosi does not let the Senate hold a trial?”. She can’t stop them you dipshit. Now lie and cry and try to spin out of that moron.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the House has sole power of impeachment. That's what she has power of. Until it goes to the Senate, she's in control. That's doesn't give her power to tell the Senate what they can or cannot do.
So now you backpedal and deny your own words. You claimed she has the power to not allow the Senate to proceed. A blatant lie. If the impeachment is passed, as YOU claim, it now MUST be in the Senate's hands . Leaving Pisslosi and your feeble argument powerless.
Dumbfuck, I've changed nothing. It's not my problem you don't understand English. Pelosi has sole power of the impeachment. It hasn't gone to the Senate yet so it's still in her power. Once it goes to the Senate, then the Senate has sole power and she has none.

And Pelosi has control of when it goes to the Senate. That doesn't mean she has power over the Senate, it means she has sole power over the impeachment. That's what I'm talking about.

It would be helpful if you could understand the Constitution.
My question is how in GODs name can that POS McConnell put his hand on a bible without lying his polio infested ass off ?

Your word says I will slap you down with. “Wha5 if Pelosi does not let the Senate hold a trial?”. She can’t stop them you dipshit. Now lie and cry and try to spin out of that moron.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the House has sole power of impeachment. That's what she has power of. Until it goes to the Senate, she's in control. That's doesn't give her power to tell the Senate what they can or cannot do.
Nazi Pelousy is trying to EXTORT the Senate and get a QUID PRO QUO.

Uh-huh.

dumbass, way to show that you have no clue what quid pro quo is even about
Nazi Pelousy: "If you set up the trial like I tell you to, I'll send the charges to you. If not, I won't"

Fits the definition to a T.

quid pro quo
noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

\ ˌkwid-ˌprō-ˈkwō \
Definition of quid pro quo

: something given or received for something else

moron there is ILLEGAL something for something and there LEGAL circumstance where use of latin phrase means you don’t know wtf you are talking about.

It is ILEGAL to abuse your public office to leverage American foreign policy for personal gain.

It is LEGAL for Congress to not send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate.
I never said anything about legal or illegal, Dumbfuck.

But thanks for admitting she is pushing a QUID PRO QUO.

LOLOL

Uh-huh.

Nazi Pelousy: "If you set up the trial like I tell you to, I'll send the charges to you. If not, I won't"

quid pro quo
noun
Save Word

\ ˌkwid-ˌprō-ˈkwō \

moron there is ILLEGAL something for something and there LEGAL circumstance where use of latin phrase means you don’t know wtf you are talking about.

It is ILEGAL to abuse your public office to leverage American foreign policy for personal gain.

Of course you don’t because you don’t fucking understand the legal context where quid pro quo language is used.

Uh-huh.

quid pro quo
noun
Save Word

\ ˌkwid-ˌprō-ˈkwō \

Of course you don’t because you don’t fucking understand the legal context where quid pro quo language is used.
I don't what?

Republicans will follow Trump not Jesus,,,,,, Trumps grossly immoral character fits republicans well

Dumbfuck, I never said she has any power over tbd Senate. :cuckoo:

You're fucked in the head which is why you've gone off the rails.

LOLOL

So now you backpedal and deny your own words. You claimed she has the power to not allow the Senate to proceed. A blatant lie. If the impeachment is passed, as YOU claim, it now MUST be in the Senate's hands . Leaving Pisslosi and your feeble argument powerless.
Dumbfuck, I've changed nothing. It's not my problem you don't understand English. Pelosi has sole power of the impeachment. It hasn't gone to the Senate yet so it's still in her power. Once it goes to the Senate, then the Senate has sole power and she has none.

And Pelosi has control of when it goes to the Senate. That doesn't mean she has power over the Senate, it means she has sole power over the impeachment. That's what I'm talking about.

My question is how in GODs name can that POS McConnell put his hand on a bible without lying his polio infested ass off ?
He can't. But no one can be surprised he would openly violate an oath or that Trumper's wouldn't care.

And laughed at by all with a functioning brain.
LOLOL

Which excludes lying fucking morons like you.

Impeached Trump is still impeached. :mm:
Actually he's not lying but gee coming from a liar like you we laugh when you call others liars. lol
FYI THE PRESIDENT HASN'T BEEN IMPEACHED YET UNTIL NANCY SENDS THE PAPERWORK TO THE SENATE LOL
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, what part of " sole Power of Impeachment," has you so dazed and confused? Impeached Trump is impeached when the House says he's impeached. And the House said he's impeached when Pelosi banged her gavel at the passage of Article ! the other night.

I would ask you to explain how the House could have "sole Power of Impeachment" if the Senate is involved but I already know you have no fucking clue. :mm:
Impeachment doesn't happen until the Senate gets the articles of impeachment look it up
PussyBitch, that's as stupid as saying someone indicted on charges is not really indicted until their trial starts.

Do you see now why you rightards are as dumb as shit?
my Pussy bitch you're an idiot look it up

LOLOL

He can't. But no one can be surprised he would openly violate an oath or that Trumper's wouldn't care.
Democrats that voted in support of the Schiff Sham violated their oath

LOLOL

Which excludes lying fucking morons like you.

Impeached Trump is still impeached. :mm:
Actually he's not lying but gee coming from a liar like you we laugh when you call others liars. lol
FYI THE PRESIDENT HASN'T BEEN IMPEACHED YET UNTIL NANCY SENDS THE PAPERWORK TO THE SENATE LOL
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, what part of " sole Power of Impeachment," has you so dazed and confused? Impeached Trump is impeached when the House says he's impeached. And the House said he's impeached when Pelosi banged her gavel at the passage of Article ! the other night.

I would ask you to explain how the House could have "sole Power of Impeachment" if the Senate is involved but I already know you have no fucking clue. :mm:
Impeachment doesn't happen until the Senate gets the articles of impeachment look it up
PussyBitch, that's as stupid as saying someone indicted on charges is not really indicted until their trial starts.

^^^ PussyBitch be a dumbfuck who doesn't understand, The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Irrelevant. Most of them were cast for one of two reasons: Either One, Hillary Clinton was on the ballot; or Two, "I've heard of this guy, seen him on TV". But the fact remains, removal of a POTUS has no retroactive effect on the election. The results are certified, and that's that. History is recorded and cannot be changed.

How many votes were cast for Gerald Ford in 1972? Also irrelevant.
:th_spinspin:

How in the fuck is that "spin"?? The simple *FACT* is that the 2016 election is done, over with and recorded, and NOTHING about impeachment, or any other action CHANGES THAT. Prove. Me. Wrong.
It doesn't matter you leftists have tried to remove the winner

Oh have I now.

----- Linkie?
Russian collusion obstruction Ukraine Immigration policies
Don't play stupid

Maybe you don't reed two good. I SAID, "LINK". WHERE IS IT?

LOLOL

^^^ PussyBitch be a dumbfuck who doesn't understand, The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

When will they officially impeach Trump?:5_1_12024:

LOLOL

December 18th, 2019

191218210446-14-full-house-impeachment-1218-large-169.jpg

December 18th, 2019

View attachment 295947
Nope. Not official yet.

Please try again, Dumbfuck.

December 18th, 2019

View attachment 295947
Nope. Not official yet.

The House says it is and the House has sole power of impeachment.

You lose again because you're a loser.

:dance:

December 18th, 2019

View attachment 295947
Nope. Not official yet.

Nope. Not official until transmitted to the Senate, Fuckwit.

LOLOL

Democrats that voted in support of the Schiff Sham violated their oath
In what way?

December 18th, 2019

View attachment 295947
Nope. Not official yet.

So you say, but you're an abject imbecile.

The House says he's impeached...

Screenshot_20191221-122731_Samsung Internet.jpg

And the Constitution says the House has sole power of impeachment.

How in the fuck is that "spin"?? The simple *FACT* is that the 2016 election is done, over with and recorded, and NOTHING about impeachment, or any other action CHANGES THAT. Prove. Me. Wrong.
It doesn't matter you leftists have tried to remove the winner

Oh have I now.

----- Linkie?
Russian collusion obstruction Ukraine Immigration policies
Don't play stupid

Maybe you don't reed two good. I SAID, "LINK". WHERE IS IT?
I said stop playing stupid
Now since you are playing stupid you can GO FETCH YOUR OWN LINKS__________

December 18th, 2019

View attachment 295947
Nope. Not official yet.

So you say, but you're an abject imbecile.

The House says he's impeached...

View attachment 295955

And the Constitution says the House has sole power of impeachment.

Good luck with that as long as the Senate doesn't get the articles the President is not impeached lol

Forum List

Back