Science can not even get when life started right

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no "common sense" in believing that life came from non-life, or that the universe, natural laws and everything in existence put itself together by dumb luck. In fact, that's the opposite of common sense. That's pure foolishness while thinking one is so smart.

Gravity is dumb luck? ... I'm very interested and would like to subscribe to your newsletter ...

Never said that, try again.

... everything in existence put itself together by dumb luck ...

Everything in existence put itself together by gravity ...

There's no "common sense" in believing that life came from non-life, or that the universe, natural laws and everything in existence put itself together by dumb luck. In fact, that's the opposite of common sense. That's pure foolishness while thinking one is so smart.

Gravity is dumb luck? ... I'm very interested and would like to subscribe to your newsletter ...

OHH and where did gravity come from?

Saying that something came about by dumb luck is not the same thing as saying that the thing itself is dumb luck. Comprende?

They have been claiming for hundred years or more life needed oxygen to evolve into complex forms. Turns out they were mostly wrong, Very little oxygen was present when the first complex life forms evolved. If they got that wrong what else have they gotten wrong?
That is false !! You’re a science illiterate
Took hundreds of millions of years for green plants to form which produced the oxygen for bigger brains and life

Takes too long. The Earth would be gone by then. Rocks and fossils would've dissolved and crumbled into dust. Stars would've spent their fuel or exploded. The planets, stars, solar systems, and galaxies are not indestructible. Where's your common sense?

There’s a certain irony with a believer in magic and supernaturalism lecturing about common sense.

What can you tell us about supernatural entities doing everything you claim could not have happened naturally?

Show us the magic.

Last edited:

They have been claiming for hundred years or more life needed oxygen to evolve into complex forms. Turns out they were mostly wrong, Very little oxygen was present when the first complex life forms evolved. If they got that wrong what else have they gotten wrong?
Took hundreds of millions of years for green plants to form which produced the oxygen for bigger brains and life

Takes too long. The Earth would be gone by then. Rocks and fossils would've dissolved and crumbled into dust. Stars would've spent their fuel or exploded. The planets, stars, solar systems, and galaxies are not indestructible. Where's your common sense?

There’s a certain irony with a believer in magic and supernaturalism lecturing about common sense.

You mean like these secularist that believe that the universe magically created itself out of nothing?

That is the best magic trick of all time, isn't it?
I'm not sure where you got ''the universe out of nothing'', slogan. The expansion of the universe was preceded by something. There doesn't appear to be anything supernatural about the expansion of the universe. In fact, the laws of physics as we know them appear to operate all the way back to fractions of a second after the expansion started.

What elements of physics can you identify as supernatural?

You mean like these secularist that believe that the universe magically created itself out of nothing?

I'm not sure where you got ''the universe out of nothing'', slogan. The expansion of the universe was preceded by something. There doesn't appear to be anything supernatural about the expansion of the universe. In fact, the laws of physics as we know them appear to operate all the way back to fractions of a second after the expansion started.

LOL and what CREATED them before that second?

I find it more ironic that Ian Flemming's James Bond is a murderer, a thief, a spy and a rapist ... not a name I would use to advocate Christian lifestyle ...
The gods work in stra

What can you tell us about supernatural entities doing everything you claim could not have happened naturally?

Show us the magic.

I wasn't there. And frankly, I'm not that interested in the HOW (which we finite little humans probably aren't even capable of understanding anyway) I'm more interested in the Source. But hey, if you want to spend your life trying to figure out how it was created, go right ahead.

LOL science is exploring that.

LOL tell us about that unionized consortium of gods which created the planet 6,000 years ago, you know, by supernatural means.

LOL tell us about that unionized consortium of gods which created the planet 6,000 years ago, you know, by supernatural means.
I never claimed the planet is only 6000 years old, Only fools do that. I happen to believe in science I just don't drink the kool aid on unproven theories.

I find it more ironic that Ian Flemming's James Bond is a murderer, a thief, a spy and a rapist ... not a name I would use to advocate Christian lifestyle ...
The gods work in stra

Show us the magic.

I wasn't there. And frankly, I'm not that interested in the HOW (which we finite little humans probably aren't even capable of understanding anyway) I'm more interested in the Source. But hey, if you want to spend your life trying to figure out how it was created, go right ahead.
I can understand your not being interested in learning about anything not in the Bible. Everything you need to know is in there.

I never claimed the planet is only 6000 years old, Only fools do that. I happen to believe in science I just don't drink the kool aid on unproven theories.

"The gods did it.''

Every question is answered.

"The gods did it.''

There is only one God. And yes he created everything and yes science tries to explain it which is fine and should happen.

The gods work in stra

Show us the magic.

I can understand your not being interested in learning about anything not in the Bible. Everything you need to know is in there.

That is absolutely false. But I can see that you are very presumptuous. Or I guess you just have your own little ideas about believers in your head, then you try to force everyone to fit your preconceived ideas.

There are no Green Orion Slave Girls for Cpt Kirk to screw.

That would have been Cpt Pike ...

1597871848008.png

"The gods did it.''

There is only one God. And yes he created everything and yes science tries to explain it which is fine and should happen.
"....because I say so''. That's not a commandment I follow.

Besides, all the other gods disagree with you.

The gods work in stra

Show us the magic.

That is absolutely false. But I can see that you are very presumptuous. Or I guess you just have your own little ideas about believers in your head, then you try to force everyone to fit your preconceived ideas.
Actually, my own little ideas about believers are derived from the own little ideas believers express.

Would it be best not to believe the believers?

The Big Bang is literally something outta nutin. Magic.

What was there before the BB?

Where did the energy from the BB come from?

What initiated the BB?

What controlled the evolution of the universe to create life on earth and maybe elsewhere?

Nobody has the answers to those very basic questions.

Intelligent design is a more logical explanation than that magic BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back