SCOTUS Refuses To Hear Appeal - Gays Win Again!

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Y'all better start baking those cakes and taking those pictures, and opening the doors to the mo's. Cuz here we come!

Supreme Court won't hear appeal of New Mexico gay-bias case - latimes.com

In a victory for gay rights, the Supreme Court on Monday turned down an appeal from a New Mexico photographer who claimed a free-speech right to refuse to shoot a wedding album for a same-sex couple.

The photographer was charged with violating the state’s anti-discrimination law, which requires businesses to serve customers and clients without regard to their race, religion or sexual orientation.

The case of Elane Photography had drawn wide attention because it posed a religious-freedom challenge to state anti-discrimination laws. It was credited with spurring legislative campaigns in Arizona and Mississippi to strengthen the religious-freedom rights of business owners.

Oh...and Mississippi? Say TTFN to your new law!

It's amazing to me that anyone would force themselves on a business who doesn't want their business.

In this case the lesbian couple had zero respect for the photographers religious beliefs, and instead of simply going elsewhere they chose to force themselves on the photographer.
Fucking pricks.

It's amazing to me that anyone would force themselves on a business who doesn't want their business.

In this case the lesbian couple had zero respect for the photographers religious beliefs, and instead of simply going elsewhere they chose to force themselves on the photographer.
Fucking pricks.

In the end its not about them wanting equality, its become about forcing acceptance.

Fucking pricks.
Progressives have no regard for anyone else's beliefs.

Thay are the most maliciously aggressive and self-centered people on the planet.

Y'all better start baking those cakes and taking those pictures, and opening the doors to the mo's. Cuz here we come!

In a victory for gay rights, the Supreme Court on Monday turned down an appeal from a New Mexico photographer who claimed a free-speech right to refuse to shoot a wedding album for a same-sex couple.

The photographer was charged with violating the state’s anti-discrimination law, which requires businesses to serve customers and clients without regard to their race, religion or sexual orientation.

The case of Elane Photography had drawn wide attention because it posed a religious-freedom challenge to state anti-discrimination laws. It was credited with spurring legislative campaigns in Arizona and Mississippi to strengthen the religious-freedom rights of business owners.

God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved. Romans 1:26-27

Yes, we wouldn't want intrude on your ability to get feces under you fingernails. And Mississippi don't care don't ask don't tell boy.

You open a business that solicits from the public means you cannot refuse to provide service based on your personal and religious feelings.

Fucking pricks.

In the end its not about them wanting equality, its become about forcing acceptance.

Exactly, they demand that you agree with their lifestyle. All's this couple had to do was choose to go elsewhere, and instead they force themselves on this photographer whose religious beliefs are counter to their lifestyle. Absolutely no respect to this persons religious beliefs.

God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved. Romans 1:26-27

Do you really want what you DESERVE????

The younger generations think the hetero-fascists are absolutely stir crazy.

Fucking pricks.

Exactly, they demand that you agree with their lifestyle. All's this couple had to do was choose to go elsewhere, and instead they force themselves on this photographer whose religious beliefs are counter to their lifestyle. Absolutely no respect to this persons religious beliefs.

In the public square, yup, you accept others.

In private association, you don't have to.

You open a business that solicits from the public means you cannot refuse to provide service based on your personal and religious feelings.

Legally yes, but instead of showing respect for the photographers religion, and simply going elsewhere, they decided to be pricks and force the photographer to violate their beliefs.

A photographer has a private contract with someone they do a job for. Why should the government be able to force someone to either go against their beliefs or go out of business?

There is no public interaction here, the government, which has to be neutral, is not and should not be involved.

Fucking pricks.

If I didn't like Italians and an Italian couple came to me for photos and I told them to piss off because Italians are an abomination I wouldn't be that surprised if they did something about it :dunno:

Fucking pricks.

If I didn't like Italians and an Italian couple came to me for photos and I told them to piss off because Italians are an abomination I wouldn't be that surprised if they did something about it :dunno:

Actually they probably couldn't do anything legally, because Italians are not a protected class.

There is no issue if people want to tell others of a person's unwillingness to do business with someone, the issue is making the government either force them to do the act, or not be able to perform the service for ANYONE.

A photographer has a private contract with someone they do a job for. Why should the government be able to force someone to either go against their beliefs or go out of business?

There is no public interaction here, the government, which has to be neutral, is not and should not be involved.

And if restaurants don't want black people to sit at the counter then good for them

Fucking pricks.

And it's amazing to me that anyone would force themselves on a business who doesn't want their business.

In this case the black college students had zero respect for the Woolworths lunch counter owners beliefs and instead of simply going elsewhere they chose to force themselves on the lunch counter. Fucking pricks.

Fucking pricks.

And it's amazing to me that anyone would force themselves on a business who doesn't want their business.

In this case the black college students had zero respect for the Woolworths lunch counter owners beliefs and instead of simply going elsewhere they chose to force themselves on the lunch counter. Fucking pricks.
Are you trying to argue that being black is a developmental aberration?

Forum List

Back