SCOTUS says no to vaccine mandate!!!!!

Agree with that and they left a big door open saying if you take fed money you can be subject to their requirements. I think in this particular case it won't matter much; the vaccines have failed so monumentally that they now offer no protection against transmission and hospitals can see this. They are now having sick nurses report to work, as long as they're vaxxed. It's a clown world.
Even more of a reason for them to reject it. To fire workers when they have been on the front lines for the entire thing is beyond any reason. Not to mention that they will BLACK MAIL any hospital that doesn't OBEY the Federal Gov't with money is clearly against the Constitution. But that is nothing new.........these tasks were always supposed to be the business of the States.

Crying shame that India has that and we've lost that........Indian Gov't doesn't get to decide the medical of it's states.....So the Globalist used the Federal Gov't and the WHO to say that India didn't allow the cheap drugs.....But in fact the States themselves DECIDED for themselves...............

The whole world and information is MASSIVE LIE..........

I hate wearing a mask and I'm fully vaccinated but some of you are not vaccinated, gee I guess I'll wear a mask not, the virus now has a chance to change. Over 200,000 million are fully vaccinated. That leaves 150 million not vaccinated.

All those not vaccinated with covid I wish you would just sit home, do not go to the hospital, do not take up space in hospitals. We need the hospitals for other things.

they should not allow to unvaccinated to gain admittance to hospitals.

I hate wearing a mask and I'm fully vaccinated but some of you are not vaccinated, gee I guess I'll wear a mask not, the virus now has a chance to change. Over 200,000 million are fully vaccinated. That leaves 150 million not vaccinated.

All those not vaccinated with covid I wish you would just sit home, do not go to the hospital, do not take up space in hospitals. We need the hospitals for other things.

Hey Penny soft tissue cancers FROM THE VACCINES are already up. More are coming. So if you get cancer, do not take up hospital beds. Purebloods like me, who actually did the research and didn't just act like mindless robots, deserve that space.

Agree with that and they left a big door open saying if you take fed money you can be subject to their requirements. I think in this particular case it won't matter much; the vaccines have failed so monumentally that they now offer no protection against transmission and hospitals can see this. They are now having sick nurses report to work, as long as they're vaxxed. It's a clown world.

The very idea, which has unfortunately become deeply entrenched, that the federal government can take money from the people and the states, for purposes not authorized to it by the Constitution, and then to attach conditions to giving any of it back, which are outside of any power it would otherwise have under the Constitution, is pure kwanzaa.

The alleged authority of the federal government to impose requirements on medical institutions as a condition of receiving funding from the federal government is based on the corruption of allowing the federal government to take these funds in the first place from the states and the people, where the Constitution grants it no such authority.

The Supreme Court on Thursday issued mixed rulings in a pair of cases challenging Biden administration vaccine mandates, allowing the requirement for certain health care workers to go into effect while blocking enforcement of a mandate for businesses with 100 or more employees.

Well done SCOTUS

So does this mean we will be hearing from Fox News hosts, whos company mandates they are vaccined, tell us how good the ruling eas?

You don't believe in medicine anyhow SweetSue 92 and Blaylock and Eagle.

By allowing you to go to the hospital for covid, you taking up space and beds. You don't want to get vaccinated and you should not allowed to enter a hospital.

You don't believe in medicine anyhow SweetSue 92 and Blaylock and Eagle.
I do............I really do.........I believe if you try to force me to take and injection that I don't want or need...........That you will need medical attention after.

poor poor smeagle

Nothing in this decision stops you from getting the jab, it just stops you from coercing others to. It must really hurt your inner Mussolini.
The challenge is stopping the spread of the pandemic
You should not have the right to spread it to others regardless of whether you protect yourself

Should food employees be required to wash their hands before serving your dinner?

By allowing appointed pinheads at OSHA to exceed their authority

thousands of workers have been harmed by his illegal mandate
How is that Biden is worried about your health. How is that, people don't want to work if they are unvaccinated.

How is an unvaccinated person with the ccp virus more dangerous than a vaccinated person with the same disease?

in california the democrats are sending healthcare workers with covid19 back to work in the hospitals

Forum List

Back