SCOTUS will hear Trump's IMMUNITY claim over criminal election interference charges

Yep, I've pretty much come to the same conclusion - the ballot box.

A vote against Trump is also a vote against SCOTUS, The Heritage Foundation, Fox, the Mitch McConnell's of the Country & the rest of them who want Trump back in power to destroy Democracy in this Country. It's as simple as that.

What SCOTUS did today is proof that "The Swamp" that they rant about are really the ones in Trump's corner. They were all along.

The fact that the court agreed to hear the case seems to mean that they believe it is very possible that the previous court could have been wrong, otherwise they would not have agreed to hear the case.

OR

The Court usually is not under any obligation to hear these cases, and it usually only does so if the case could have national significance, might harmonize conflicting decisions in the federal Circuit courts, and/or could have precedential value.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to decide whether former President Donald Trump can claim presidential immunity over criminal election interference charges, adding a new hurdle to a trial taking place.

The court in a brief order said it would hear arguments and issue a ruling on the immunity claim. In the meantime, the case is on hold, meaning no trial can take place.

The order said the court would hear the case the week of April 22.

The case could take months to resolve.

Even if Trump loses, the trial would not take place until well into election season. If Trump were to win in a ruling, the charges would be dismissed.

More at the link below...

This should be a no-brainer - but we'll see. Another stalling tactic for Trump. What do you think?
It is a no brainer. They will rule against… after delaying the trial as long as possible

Trump will not be able to resist, for months, publicly giving up the game and saying, 'My court will help me."

He will do it. Likely sooner than later.

It's all about Trump. If found guilty there will be no way the Republicans can turn to an alternative that late.

ILMAO. He's not going to be found guilty, and even if a left-court finds him guilty, long after the election, they'll lose in appeal or supreme court. Your kind made it up. OP wants to suggest stall tactics, everything the left are doing right now is worse than that.

ILMAO. He's not going to be found guilty, and even if a left-court finds him guilty, long after the election, they'll lose in appeal or supreme court. Your kind made it up. OP wants to suggest stall tactics, everything the left are doing right now is worse than that.
The evidence is overwhelming, and any impartial jury will find him guilty. It's not as if these people were master criminals. The entire thing is comically inept and malicious

If Trump is not immune, Katie bar the door!

Biden is criminally liable for every Fentanyl death, all the child and human trafficking and all the crimes committed by the new base of the democrat Party: the Illegal Alien Invaders that Biden Administration worked so hard to bring to the USA
Biden is toast if the SCOTUS rules against Trump.

Don't effect me. None of that crap Joe is sling or you clowns. What are you going to be doing when Trump takes the White House? I'm going to the smash and grab at the mall but this time I'm takin a bigger hammer and bags.
Go for it.

Better wear your vest when you do.

The interesting part is

• In a statement, the court said it would limit arguments to the question of “Whether and if so to what extent does a former President enjoy presidential immunity from criminal prosecution for conduct alleged to involve official acts during his tenure in office.”

yeah Trump is in trouble because they pretty much are saying that all conduct by the president is not privy to presidential immunity

So we have to see where that line is and can they agree on that line

With the addition of official acts then this will be hilarious

This seems to me that probably the conservatives judges were looking to clear Trump and the moderates wants a clear line in the sand.

The wording whether and if to what extend will be the focus of the arguments

Nixon did. :auiqs.jpg:

And once the genie is out of the bottle, many more than you'd believe would -- from all sides.

yeah but we all know how that turned out

Trumps only out is if he just says he is no longer running for president and then the case is closed.

Then he can also claim that he is not a crook

Forum List

Back