SEALs slam Obama for taking credit for bin Laden

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

mission-accomplished-bush-mission-accomplished-douche-demotivational-poster-1218085722.jpg

You're just jealous the Bush looks better in a flight suit than Obama ever will.

Compare Bush in a uniform and Obama in a uniform.

Obama looks silly.

gwbang.jpg
23176d1215986642-obama-trying-create-brain-washing-child-obamas-youth-2.jpg

Oh wow. You honestly believe that's a real picture of Obama.

Uh.....no.

He doesn't look that good.

Guard does not = Naval Aviator.

Guess you never heard of cross-training.

I got to do touch and go's on a helo-carrier a few times in a Blackhawk.

They granted us the privilege off the coast of Somalia.

Special Ops gets to do fun things like that sometimes. Even Presidents get to do that stuff.

We even took some Jarheads up in our chopper. Did some NOE for awhile.

You still don't get to wear Naval Aviator wings.

Well, they loaned him the G-suit.

I wouldn't get all upset about it.

Special Ops gets to do fun things like that sometimes. Even Presidents get to do that stuff.

YOU wouldn't because you've not earned them. How about we just take some of the designation insignias you say you earned and just let someone else wear them for a photo op....ok?

Oh, and the name badge is velcro...not sewn on.

YOU wouldn't because you've not earned them. How about we just take some of the designation insignias you say you earned and just let someone else wear them for a photo op....ok?

People do all of the time.

Doesn't bother me.

No shit????? Velcro.......????

Heck.....I thought only Astronauts used that stuff???

Jeese......now you know how I feel about a pansy like Obama trying to act like a warrior.

Doesn't bother me.

Jeese......now you know how I feel about a pansy like Obama trying to act like a warrior.

Interesting that you did not know that. Along with interesting that you don't seem to have a proprietary interest in EARNED designations.

Guard does not = Naval Aviator.

Eisenhower didn't dance around with his military uniform on, and Lord knows, HE had a right to wear one.

Eisenhower didn't dance around with his military uniform on, and Lord knows, HE had a right to wear one.

I know....and he's the one who warned us about the Military-Industrial Complex.

Doesn't bother me.

Interesting that you did not know that. Along with interesting that you don't seem to have a proprietary interest in EARNED designations.

Interesting that you think I was serious.

I used to be a squid. I spent about 3 years watching flight-operations during CQ from the superstructure where my repair locker was.

I don't ether......mainly because it doesn't fit anymore.

Now, whores Mitt and Guilani are trying to take credit by doing a photo op with NY ladder company, feeding them pizza, for crying out loud. Funny because they hate each other. But, political whores really will get into bed with anybody if it will buy votes they don't deserve.

It was okay for Bush to use his lies to get re-elected. And it's okay for Mitt to say he would have done the same thing even though he has no idea what he's talking about. And it's okay for the pubs to politicize the killing of bin Laden by accusing Obama of politicizing his incredible accomplishment but, according to the traitorous Republicans, it's not okay for the president to run on his record.

While Mitt is eating pizza and pretending he has what it takes to be our pres, the real president just touched down in Afghanistan.

While the pubs are whoringband stealing from American citizens, President Obama just keeps right on doing his job and putting the pubs to shame.
Negged for calling people you do not know deprecatory names for deleterious purpose.

Furthermore, their alliance could also cost Obama the three states he might win if Romney picks anybody else. :lmao:

Last edited:
Here it is 9 maybe 10 years after Bush tailhook landed on that carrier and you libs are still butt-hurt about it.

I thought it was awesome.

Friggen awesome.

You weren't a family member waiting an extra day for the ship to come into NORIS either.

It was all DISGUSTING. mud, name ONE US President that has ever worn a military uniform he had not EARNED.

Here it is 9 maybe 10 years after Bush tailhook landed on that carrier and you libs are still butt-hurt about it.

I thought it was awesome.

Friggen awesome.

You weren't a family member waiting an extra day for the ship to come into NORIS either.

They didn't have to wait an extra day.

I've told you that before.

When are you gonna get off of that crappola.

Were you stationed on a carrier????

Forum List

Back