SEALs slam Obama for taking credit for bin Laden

It is not despicable if it does not apply to you. Just sayin'
Is there a poster here who mourns OBL's death, and who is that poster?

If you are talking about a public figure mourning OBL's death, who is that?

I can't think of anyone who is mourning OBL's death.

So, who are you talking about?

Ok, Si....look at my post. Show me where I said any poster here at all. I look forward to your evidence. (Note: I know what I said....and I know what I did not say)

What a Dishonest Shit you are...

Why Infer it here at all?...

And now you are going to try to say you weren't Directing it anyone in this Thread?...

You are a Liar. :thup:

:)

peace...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bush could have got Bin Ladin in the Tora Bora's

And then failure number two

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/08/washington/08intel.html?_r=1

WASHINGTON, July 7 — A secret military operation in early 2005 to capture senior members of Al Qaeda in Pakistan’s tribal areas was aborted at the last minute after top Bush administration officials decided it was too risky and could jeopardize relations with Pakistan, according to intelligence and military officials.

And then Obama got Bin Ladin. Great Accomplishment. This gives Obama a slam dunk win when it comes to foreign policy. That's why the GOP are trying to downplay it.

This Seal is a Swiftboater. Wasn't the owner of Blackwater Mr. Prince a Seal too? BFD. They can be evil greedy bastards too.

Ah...so it all hinged on whether a President cared about the feelings of the Pakistaniis.

If Bush hadn't cared about the feelings of the Pakistanis, Admiral McRaven would never have gotten Bin Laden.

Bush could have got Bin Ladin in the Tora Bora's

And then failure number two

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/08/washington/08intel.html?_r=1

WASHINGTON, July 7 — A secret military operation in early 2005 to capture senior members of Al Qaeda in Pakistan’s tribal areas was aborted at the last minute after top Bush administration officials decided it was too risky and could jeopardize relations with Pakistan, according to intelligence and military officials.

And then Obama got Bin Ladin. Great Accomplishment. This gives Obama a slam dunk win when it comes to foreign policy. That's why the GOP are trying to downplay it.

This Seal is a Swiftboater. Wasn't the owner of Blackwater Mr. Prince a Seal too? BFD. They can be evil greedy bastards too.

This describes it perfectly. Bush II could have ordered a raid to kill Bin Laden and didn't because he was too afraid. Obama could have ordered a raid to kill Bin Laden and DID. Obama gambled and won when Bush II was too afraid to gamble. In other words, Obama has more balls than Bush II.

As for the SEALs in the article, they are entitled to their opinion. However, the opinions of a few SEALs don't mean Obama was wrong in saying he deserves some credit for authorizing the raid.

For Pete's sake people! It's not like Obama is saying he oiled up his pecs, loaded himself down with guns, stormed into the Pakinstan compound, and defeated Bin Laden in single combat. Obama says he was right to order the raid. And he was.

As if the GOP wouldn't hammer the President if the operation had gone bad.

What about all the war posturing GW did in 2004, where were the detractors then?

Since it didn't go bad, since it was a complete and unqualified success, they just tried to take credit for it.

And Bush?

You mean George (Mission Accomplished) Bush?

He didn't even bother looking for America's Number One Terrorist Enemy cuz he was too busy stuffing his pockets with the tax payer's money.

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

mission-accomplished-bush-mission-accomplished-douche-demotivational-poster-1218085722.jpg

You're just jealous the Bush looks better in a flight suit than Obama ever will.

Compare Bush in a uniform and Obama in a uniform.

Obama looks silly.

gwbang.jpg
23176d1215986642-obama-trying-create-brain-washing-child-obamas-youth-2.jpg

Since it didn't go bad, since it was a complete and unqualified success, they just tried to take credit for it.

And Bush?

He didn't even bother looking for America's Number One Terrorist Enemy cuz he was too busy stuffing his pockets with the tax payer's money.

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

mission-accomplished-bush-mission-accomplished-douche-demotivational-poster-1218085722.jpg

You're just jealous the Bush looks better in a flight suit than Obama ever will.

Obama looks silly.

gwbang.jpg

Um....I hate to be the one who has to break it to you...but: a) that is a drawing, and b) that is a photoshopped drawing of Obama's face.

BTW...when did Bush earn his Navy wings?

Obama looks silly.

gwbang.jpg

Um....I hate to be the one who has to break it to you...but: a) that is a drawing, and b) that is a photoshopped drawing of Obama's face.

My understanding he was a guard member.

Guard does not = Naval Aviator.

Guess you never heard of cross-training.

I got to do touch and go's on a helo-carrier a few times in a Blackhawk.

They granted us the privilege off the coast of Somalia.

Special Ops gets to do fun things like that sometimes. Even Presidents get to do that stuff.

We even took some Jarheads up in our chopper. Did some NOE for awhile.

Guess you never heard of cross-training.

I got to do touch and go's on a helo-carrier a few times in a Blackhawk.

They granted us the privilege off the coast of Somalia.

Special Ops gets to do fun things like that sometimes. Even Presidents get to do that stuff.

We even took some Jarheads up in our chopper. Did some NOE for awhile.

You still don't get to wear Naval Aviator wings.

If we had followed the GOP policy Bin laden would still be alive.In 2008 Romney said he would not go into Pakistan to kill Bin laden.

Bullshit..!!

Osama bin Laden would not have killed if it were not for the initial information we got from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed after he was waterboarded.

Obama does not capture the terrorists... he kills them. Guess thats a good thing :dunno:

That is a complete bullshit lie and McCain already put that nonsense to bed.

And Bush?

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

Obama looks silly.

gwbang.jpg

Oh wow. You honestly believe that's a real picture of Obama.

Forum List

Back