SEALs slam Obama for taking credit for bin Laden

IF the mission had failed, who would have gotten the blame: Obama or SEALS...?

YOU MEAN WHO WOULD HAVE OBAMA BLAMED???????????

My guess is, he would have blamed Bush!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In the 70's when Jimmy Carter tried to rescue the folks being held hostage in Iran his mission failed. That's all you could hear for five years...Republicans all over his ass.

Why was it ok for Bush to run ads in 2004 about his handling of 9-11, but not ok for Obama to run ads touting the capturing of bin Laden?

Why was it ok for Bush to run ads in 2004 about his handling of 9-11, but not ok for Obama to run ads touting the capturing of bin Laden?
Don't be an idiot. Only Republicans are allowed to pretend they are strong leaders. Everyone knows Dems are sissies.

what exactly is it you 'thought so'? You ask a question and expect an answer before you even finish posting, then when 'thought so' when it doesn't come ? Are you high?

You simply don't diss ANY president while on active duty. Once you're discharged, it's open season.

Funny, while Bush was president the media featured only soldiers and officers that were critical of Bush.

You people live in a cartoon world.

cb0adf89_what-do-you-mean-you-people.jpeg

If we had followed the GOP policy Bin laden would still be alive.In 2008 Romney said he would not go into Pakistan to kill Bin laden.
The decision to find and kill bin Laden was made before the Golden Boy made it to his thrown.

Even that shithead Bill Clinton had chances to kill bin Ladeen and passed on them because he had done nothing to us. Then right after 9-11 he said, "I knew it was Osama!"

What a goddamned chicken shit president Slick Willy was! The only times he bombed different countries was when the story of his cigars and blow jobs were hot in the news.

...and for that sleazy bastard to speak for the Marxist bastard...Jesus! Scumbag Dems hang together through it all, don't they?

If we had followed the GOP policy Bin laden would still be alive.In 2008 Romney said he would not go into Pakistan to kill Bin laden.
The decision to find and kill bin Laden was made before the Golden Boy made it to his thrown.

Even that shithead Bill Clinton had chances to kill bin Ladeen and passed on them because he had done nothing to us. Then right after 9-11 he said, "I knew it was Osama!"

What a goddamned chicken shit president Slick Willy was! The only times he bombed different countries was when the story of his cigars and blow jobs were hot in the news.

...and for that sleazy bastard to speak for the Marxist bastard...Jesus! Scumbag Dems hang together through it all, don't they?

Oh Bullshit!

CIA disbands Bin laden unit | World news | The Guardian

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Q0Lf-iLXs]George W. Bush: Catching bin Laden is Not the Top Priority - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bQQldsKJDU&feature=related]Bush: "I'm not that concerned with bin Laden" - YouTube[/ame]

It was Obama that activated a new team and resources to get Bin Laden. Bush completely "dropped" the ball..if it was even the ball at all.

The Summer of 93' I was flying over Moghadishu Somalia in a Blackhawk and we spotted Muhammed Fared Aideed. We asked for permission to kill or capture him and it was never answered.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.

In it President Bill Clinton is featured saying that Mr Obama took ‘the harder and the more honourable path’ in ordering that bin Laden be killed. The words ‘Which path would Mitt Romney have taken?’ are then displayed.

Besides the ad, the White House is marking the first anniversary of the SEAL Team Six raid that killed bin Laden inside his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan with a series of briefings and an NBC interview in the Situation Room designed to highlight the ‘gutsy call’ made by the President.

Video at same link.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign | Mail Online

All I can say is BRAVO! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:Bravo!

Cough! Cough! Let me clear my throat before I make this comment...BULLSHIT!....
Navy seals, Army Rangers all the elites do their duty. Period.

so NO military action under ANY president can be mentioned as a victory?

Then under that same criteria NO failure is the presidents fault either?

Do you remember the fight suit and mission accomplished stunt you guys defended for years?

The Summer of 93' I was flying over Moghadishu Somalia in a Blackhawk and we spotted Muhammed Fared Aideed. We asked for permission to kill or capture him and it was never answered.

Suuuuure. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIcmucXJrgs]A dedication to Bush in his flight suit - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4odmtUBtfeU&feature=related]Fahrenheit 9/11 Bush "Boat Party" scene - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah boyz!!!

Suuuuure. :eusa_whistle:

:popcorn:

And why was ok for Cheney in 2004 to claim that we'd be hit again if Kerry was elected president?

Why is ok for Romney to attack Obama on foreign policy, as a political campaign tactic, but it's not okay for Obama to defend himself?

Forum List

Back