Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding is not Torture

i tried a subtle way, i tried a very pedestrian way by giving you examples, i gave you a source. i have been more than patient with your empty bluster, you basically repeat the same unprovable bullshit and claim it is fact, your sources are not even a joke. but you are.
now go and eat the yellow snow, it might prove beneficial to your thinking capabilities.

TRANSLATION: Despite LK's unjustified massive ego, he's got nothing.

For those who bother to read that shithead's posts, this will not come as news.

lol, aren't you cute?

Maybe. Maybe not. But I do have that whole "accurate assessment" thing goin' ON! :cool:

TRANSLATION: Despite LK's unjustified massive ego, he's got nothing.

For those who bother to read that shithead's posts, this will not come as news.

lol, aren't you cute?

Maybe. Maybe not. But I do have that whole "accurate assessment" thing goin' ON! :cool:

it is impressive when you have to self-aggrandize. don't you have some loyal friends who can provide that service?

i eat liability for breakfast!

bah, strike that. i would not do that. but i truly rock and am AWESOME! everyone who reads my post can see that.

pathetic, go play.

Great counter. How long did it take for you to think that one up? Point is everyone has an opinion but the fact remains that actionable intel was obtained by using harsh interrogation techniques, sadly you may never know exactly what that information was, unless Obama is stupid enough to release all the relative memos.

i tried a subtle way, i tried a very pedestrian way by giving you examples, i gave you a source. i have been more than patient with your empty bluster, you basically repeat the same unprovable bullshit and claim it is fact, your sources are not even a joke. but you are.
now go and eat the yellow snow, it might prove beneficial to your thinking capabilities.

You're right, my sources are not a joke. Perhaps you should refrain from eating anymore yellow snow. FTR it doesn't snow where I live.

Man, maybe I should challenge Liability in every thread so he just avoids them all. :lol:

Man, maybe I should challenge Liability in every thread so he just avoids them all. :lol:

I have not avoided this thread you lying idiot.

Instead, I directed YOUR pussy little ass BACK here.

Do you EVER stop lying?

Oh, and now that you ARE back here, we can continue the debate which you had run away from.

I'll be away from the Board for a little while (life itself does call me). But when I get back, let's see if you can manage to articulate a coherent point.

In fact, I believe you and I might even be best served in this little exercise if we PRELIMINARILY define our terms in a way that will allow us to engage in a discussion where we aren't just talking past each other. I already know that you reject some of the basic premises I would posit and I believe the converse is also true. So that does seem to be the first order of business as between us.

One thing I will NOT do is permit you to "define" "torture" in any manner that makes debate meaningless.* So, if that's part of your plan, you can forget it now.

* For example, some people try to define "torture" as anything that causes prolonged pain or mental anguish. Then, if waterboarding is conceded to cause some really pronounced physical discomfort and/or mental anguish, it becomes (by trivial defintion) "torture." If that were to be the definition you insisted on, therefore, there would be nothing to debate. I, however, reject that daffynition. Accordingly, I think we will have to hash out the premises before we can engage further in any elevated "debate."

Last edited:
lol, aren't you cute?

it is impressive when you have to self-aggrandize. don't you have some loyal friends who can provide that service?

i eat liability for breakfast!

bah, strike that. i would not do that. but i truly rock and am AWESOME! everyone who reads my post can see that.

You ARE mighty delusional.

* For example, some people try to define "torture" as anything that causes prolonged pain or mental anguish. Then, if waterboarding is conceded to cause some really pronounced physical discomfort and/or mental anguish, it becomes (by trivial defintion) "torture." If that were to be the definition you insisted on, therefore, there would be nothing to debate. I, however, reject that daffynition. Accordingly, I think we will have to hash out the premises before we can engage further in any elevated "debate."

United Nations Convention Against Torture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him or a third person, information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity. It does not include pain or suffering arising only from, inherent in or incidental to lawful sanctions.

- Convention Against Torture 1.1 (UN)

Now you may not like that definition but:

The U.S has signed their name to this. Including another 145 countries.

The only countries that not have signed this?

Iran, North Korea, several countries in Africa and in Asia.

Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding is not Torture

As the title of the thread says, Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding isn't torture. This being 250 days later.

Sean Hannity Volunteers to Get Waterboarded -- Politics Daily

GRODIN: Would you consent to be waterboarded? We can waterboard you?

HANNITY: Sure.

GRODIN: Are you busy on Sunday?

HANNITY: I'll do it for charity. I'll let you do it. I'll do it for the troops' families.

We're waiting Sean.

Though in the meantime, you can use this guy as a basis:

BlueOregon: Trying to prove waterboarding isn't torture, right-wing radio jock tries it, and...

And again... I've Asked this before, how would Sean being Waterboarded Prove that it was or was NOT Torture?...

Can you Answer that Question, Dogbert?

:)

peace...

Any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him or a third person, information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity. It does not include pain or suffering arising only from, inherent in or incidental to lawful sanctions.

- Convention Against Torture 1.1 (UN)

Now you may not like that definition but:

The U.S has signed their name to this. Including another 145 countries.

The only countries that not have signed this?

Iran, North Korea, several countries in Africa and in Asia.

I have to run. Gotta get my kids to some classes etc. So, I can't dig up a more serviceable defintion, now.

But yeah. That bullshit UN daffynition is exactly the kind of meaningless crap I knew you'd want to resort to. Why? Because it makes your task a whole lot easier. If waterboarding fits within that daffynition (and arguably it does) then waterboarding would be torture by trivial defintion and there would be nothing left TO debate.

The whole reason to debate the subject is to see IF waterboarding is actually torture; it is not to formulate the premises to insure that we reach YOUR conclusion.

valuable /v'æljuəbəl/
Synonyms:
adjective: precious, costly, valued, rich, dear, useful, expensive, worthy
If you describe something or someone as valuable, you mean that they are very useful and helpful. ADJ ADJ-GRADED
Many of our teachers also have valuable academic links with Heidelberg University.
If you decide to do you own make-up, here are a few valuable tips that will help you look your best.
The experience was very valuable.
Valuable objects are objects which are worth a lot of money. ADJ ADJ-GRADED
Just because a camera is old does not mean it is valuable.
...valuable books.

information /'ɪnfəʳm'eɪʃən/
Synonyms:
noun: intelligence, knowledge, notice, news, report, data
Information about someone or something consists of facts about them. N-UNCOUNT
Pat refused to give her any information about Sarah. + 'about'
Each centre would provide information on technology and training. + 'on'
For further information contact the number below.
...an important piece of information.
The information was passed on to another government department.
Information consists of the facts and figures that are stored and used by a computer program. N-UNCOUNT Tech:Computing
Synonym data
Pictures are scanned into a form of digital information that computers can recognize.
Information is a service which you can telephone to find out someone's telephone number. N-UNCOUNT US

Well, that certainly clears up what valuable information we got thru torture, doesn't it? :eusa_whistle:

I'm sorry, I forgot you idiots can't think for yourselves. I understand how hard it must be for you numbskulls to do any research. The fact is the he gave up KSM along with other vital information that helped us to stop other planned attacks.

ButI don't expect you stupid fucks to understand any of it. So why don't you crawl back into the little hole from whence you came and dream of lollipops and lemon drops and let us adults take care of securing this nation and interrogating suspected terrorist.

Liberal whinebags and torture
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJygJQNQHkw[/ame]

every statement I have ever read from any American who was waterboarded by an enemy stated that it was torture.

interestingly enough, most career military personnel I have known are against waterboarding because they KNOW that any and every enemy we EVER come up against in the future will use our waterboarding during this conflict as justification for their use of the procedure on any captured American in any future conflict. Chickenhawks could give a shit, because they know that neither they, nor their equally yellow offspring. will ever have to face it personally.

Waterboarding is torture.

Any who deny it must be ignorant, mentally feeble, or morally malignant. No other logical explanation applies.

Waterboarding is torture.

Any who deny it must be ignorant, mentally feeble, or morally malignant. No other logical explanation applies.

Except for the fact that you are, as usual, entirely fucked up, that would have been a lame post, anyway.

Waterboarding is not torture. Your argument is as misguided as you are vile, ugly, stupid, douchey, fucked-up, foul smelling, perverted and morally repugnant in every way.

Liability, I know that you are not ignorant on this issue. Therefore you are mentally feeble or morally malignant, that you love a lie. Waterboarding is torture.

every statement I have ever read from any American who was waterboarded by an enemy stated that it was torture.

interestingly enough, most career military personnel I have known are against waterboarding because they KNOW that any and every enemy we EVER come up against in the future will use our waterboarding during this conflict as justification for their use of the procedure on any captured American in any future conflict. Chickenhawks could give a shit, because they know that neither they, nor their equally yellow offspring. will ever have to face it personally.

lieability is a good example of this

We already know waterboarding is torture. It's already been defined and signed long ago. There is no debate, only attempts at rationalization from those who are for using this method of torture to extract information from our captive enemies.

very true.

We already know waterboarding is torture. It's already been defined and signed long ago. There is no debate, only attempts at rationalization from those who are for using this method of torture to extract information from our captive enemies.

Wrong.

We don't "know" any such thing.

In reality, waterboarding appears NOT to qualify as "torture" under a VALID and appropriate defintion of the term.

So, yes, there IS a debate.

Nice try. No points.

I do support the use of this rather extreme technique to extract necessary information from the barbarians who are content beheading their "enemies" while alive and conscious are to send them hurtling at 500+ mph into occupied skyscrapers. You can falsely procalim that to be a rationalization all you wish. But your saying it doesn't make it so.

Forum List

Back