Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding is not Torture

Liability, you are so full of crap, it is painful to even look at your posts. We prosecuted Japnese after WWII for Waterboarding. It was a decided issue until DICK talked his chimp W into authorizing it again. So, a recovering alcoholic was the "Decider" and made a very lame decision.

When our military is captured in the future, they will certainly be Waterboarded, probably to and beyond the point of death, all because W and DICK felt it was legal and got some "yes" man attorney to write that decision. Where is that guy working now, by the way? How did that go for him?

Maybe you need to learn know what you're talking about before you start making a fool of yourself.

The kind of waterboarding the japs used was totally different.

They forced water into their victims lungs. We just wet a towel that's covering their faces. They need to change the name because the technique we use doesn't even resemble the one the Japanese used.

Why are you such a lying punk? I mean, do you just make shit up as you go? I've never seen you within 5 atlantic oceans of being anywhere near informed, yet you obviously have internet access. Wtf?

Liability, you are so full of crap, it is painful to even look at your posts. We prosecuted Japnese after WWII for Waterboarding. It was a decided issue until DICK talked his chimp W into authorizing it again. So, a recovering alcoholic was the "Decider" and made a very lame decision.

When our military is captured in the future, they will certainly be Waterboarded, probably to and beyond the point of death, all because W and DICK felt it was legal and got some "yes" man attorney to write that decision. Where is that guy working now, by the way? How did that go for him?

Maybe you need to learn know what you're talking about before you start making a fool of yourself.

They forced water into their victims lungs. We just wet a towel that's covering their faces. They need to change the name because the technique we use doesn't even resemble the one the Japanese used.

Why are you such a lying punk? I mean, do you just make shit up as you go? I've never seen you within 5 atlantic oceans of being anywhere near informed, yet you obviously have internet access. Wtf?

Why don't you get that dick out of your mouth long enough to look it up.

During World War II both Japanese troops, especially the Kempeitai, and the officers of the Gestapo,[105] the German secret police, used waterboarding as a method of torture.[106] During the Japanese occupation of Singapore the Double Tenth Incident occurred. This included waterboarding, by the method of binding or holding down the victim on his back, placing a cloth over his mouth and nose, and pouring water onto the cloth. In this version, interrogation continued during the torture, with the interrogators beating the victim if he did not reply and the victim swallowing water if he opened his mouth to answer or breathe. When the victim could ingest no more water, the interrogators would beat or jump on his distended stomach.[107][108][109]

Chase J. Nielsen, one of the U.S. airmen who flew in the Doolittle raid following the attack on Pearl Harbor, was subjected to waterboarding by his Japanese captors.[110] At their trial for war crimes following the war, he testified "Well, I was put on my back on the floor with my arms and legs stretched out, one guard holding each limb. The towel was wrapped around my face and put across my face and water poured on. They poured water on this towel until I was almost unconscious from strangulation, then they would let up until I'd get my breath, then they'd start over again... I felt more or less like I was drowning, just gasping between life and death."[39]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterboarding#World_War_II

Last edited:

Provide a link.

Provide a link.
I did dumb-ass.

Whether or not he ever volunteers to get waterboarded is a side issue for those who enjoy hatin' on the guy.

The real issue is how on earth anybody could prove the negative.

Nah.

The problem you guys have is that nobody has ever proved that waterboarding IS "torture."

You can torture the meaning of the word "torture," I suppose, to try to squeeze your square-peg argument into the round hole of reality, but THAT (ironically) would only support the contention that one is not assured of a truthful answer given via torture. :cool:

You following this camera guy?

So basically you just typed up a bunch of bullshit and decided to post it? :confused:

Fact: Sean Hannity said Waterboarding is not Torture.

Fact: Sean Hannity said he would be waterboarded for not only charity but the troops.

Fact: 250 days later, Sean Hannity has not been waterboarded.

Fact: Any right wing person in the media who has taken the challenge has admitted it's torture.

Now I'm using facts, you're using bullshit, which one is going to stand above the other?

and if Hannity does it, which he probably won't, and declares it not torture, you would be hear the next day frantically moving goalposts and calling him a pussy and a dipshit.

Now which rightwing media personalities have done this and declared it torture?

Wrong.

We don't "know" any such thing.

In reality, waterboarding appears NOT to qualify as "torture" under a VALID and appropriate defintion of the term.

So, yes, there IS a debate.

Nice try. No points.

I do support the use of this rather extreme technique to extract necessary information from the barbarians who are content beheading their "enemies" while alive and conscious are to send them hurtling at 500+ mph into occupied skyscrapers. You can falsely procalim that to be a rationalization all you wish. But your saying it doesn't make it so.

That's exactly what it is: Rationalizion.

And Liability you know full well from Dogbert's post above that our country has signed the UN Conventions Against Torture which defines waterboarding as torture. We have prosecuted and executed the Japanese for using this method against our soldiers in WWII.

Then there is always this:

Cases of waterboarding have occurred on U.S. soil, as well. In 1983, Texas Sheriff James Parker was charged, along with three of his deputies, for handcuffing prisoners to chairs, placing towels over their faces, and pouring water on the cloth until they gave what the officers considered to be confessions. The sheriff and his deputies were all convicted and sentenced to four years in prison.
Waterboarding: A Tortured History : NPR

Fuck NPR....they're hacks for the Democrats. They're paid to lie to us by Democraps using our tax-dollars.

Translation:

"My name is Mudwhistle and I am an asshole."

During World War II both Japanese troops, especially the Kempeitai, and the officers of the Gestapo,[105] the German secret police, used waterboarding as a method of torture.[106] During the Japanese occupation of Singapore the Double Tenth Incident occurred. This included waterboarding, by the method of binding or holding down the victim on his back, placing a cloth over his mouth and nose, and pouring water onto the cloth. In this version, interrogation continued during the torture, with the interrogators beating the victim if he did not reply and the victim swallowing water if he opened his mouth to answer or breathe. When the victim could ingest no more water, the interrogators would beat or jump on his distended stomach.[107][108][109]

Chase J. Nielsen, one of the U.S. airmen who flew in the Doolittle raid following the attack on Pearl Harbor, was subjected to waterboarding by his Japanese captors.[110] At their trial for war crimes following the war, he testified "Well, I was put on my back on the floor with my arms and legs stretched out, one guard holding each limb. The towel was wrapped around my face and put across my face and water poured on. They poured water on this towel until I was almost unconscious from strangulation, then they would let up until I'd get my breath, then they'd start over again... I felt more or less like I was drowning, just gasping between life and death."[39]
Waterboarding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

from above:

"This included waterboarding, by the method of binding or holding down the victim on his back, placing a cloth over his mouth and nose, and pouring water onto the cloth."

precisely.

that is what we did to KSM.

torture.

thanks for the great quote.

We pour water into their orifices just like the japanese did you dumbfuck. Are you trying to make yourself look as foolish as possible? Who the fuck is sick enough to defend waterboarding?

As the title of the thread says, Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding isn't torture. This being 250 days later.

Sean Hannity Volunteers to Get Waterboarded -- Politics Daily

GRODIN: Would you consent to be waterboarded? We can waterboard you?

HANNITY: Sure.

GRODIN: Are you busy on Sunday?

HANNITY: I'll do it for charity. I'll let you do it. I'll do it for the troops' families.

We're waiting Sean.

Though in the meantime, you can use this guy as a basis:

BlueOregon: Trying to prove waterboarding isn't torture, right-wing radio jock tries it, and...

You have yet to prove that it IS torture. What IS torture is the fact you left tards refused to discuss Clinton from the DAY Bush won; yet, you've spent the Obama Presidency not addressing him but reliving the same Bush talking points over and over.

No one HAS TO prove waterboarding isn't torture. YOU have to prove that it is.

The fact is Gunny you refuse to discuss or admit reality.

Waterboarding is torture.

Lieability and Mudwhistle have learned how to entertain others with their fumbling and bumbling and stumbling and mumbling on this thread.

They bring a smile to each of us who reads them.

Thanks, you two.

You're what Obama assumes at least 60% of us are. Folks that are so biased that nothing will change your mind. Thank God you only make up about 20%. Some of you don't even think it's wrong for them to conspire against us with the media.

You reactionary wingnuts on the far right make up less than 10% of the electorate. The liberals make up less than 20%. America hates the GOP (less than 25% consider themselves Republican).

Thus, the great middle of America, which put Obama in office, has seen nothing from my GOP and its leaders to make them decide that BHO was a failure. Be :cuckoo: all you want, but it will not effect American political reality.

Last edited:
As the title of the thread says, Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding isn't torture. This being 250 days later.

Sean Hannity Volunteers to Get Waterboarded -- Politics Daily

GRODIN: Would you consent to be waterboarded? We can waterboard you?

HANNITY: Sure.

GRODIN: Are you busy on Sunday?

HANNITY: I'll do it for charity. I'll let you do it. I'll do it for the troops' families.

We're waiting Sean.

Though in the meantime, you can use this guy as a basis:

BlueOregon: Trying to prove waterboarding isn't torture, right-wing radio jock tries it, and...

Yeah lets use this guy as a basis...

Mancow Muller Accused of Staging Fake Waterboarding | NewsBusters.org
Oh my, he faked it. :rolleyes:

Good grief, moonbats are easily duped. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here, chew on this you dopey libs.

58% Favor Waterboarding of Plane Terrorist To Get Information - Rasmussen Reports™
Fifty-eight percent (58%) of U.S. voters say waterboarding and other aggressive interrogation techniques should be used to gain information from the terrorist who attempted to bomb an airliner on Christmas Day.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 30% oppose the use of such techniques, and another 12% are not sure.

Don't you morons EVER get tired of being on the wrong side?

Don't you morons EVER get tired of being duped by your fearless leaders?

No, I don't think that you do. :rolleyes:

Here, chew on this you dopey libs.

58% Favor Waterboarding of Plane Terrorist To Get Information - Rasmussen Reports™
Fifty-eight percent (58%) of U.S. voters say waterboarding and other aggressive interrogation techniques should be used to gain information from the terrorist who attempted to bomb an airliner on Christmas Day.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 30% oppose the use of such techniques, and another 12% are not sure.

Don't you morons EVER get tired of being on the wrong side?

Don't you morons EVER get tired of being duped by your fearless leaders?

No, I don't think that you do. :rolleyes:

republic not a democracy, remember?

Lieability and Mudwhistle have learned how to entertain others with their fumbling and bumbling and stumbling and mumbling on this thread.

They bring a smile to each of us who reads them.

Thanks, you two.

You're what Obama assumes at least 60% of us are. Folks that are so biased that nothing will change your mind. Thank God you only make up about 20%. Some of you don't even think it's wrong for them to conspire against us with the media.

You reactionary wingnuts on the far right make up less than 10% of the electorate. The liberals make up less than 20%. America hates the GOP (less than 25% consider themselves Republican).

Thus, the great middle of America, which put Obama in office, has seen nothing from my GOP and its leaders to make them decide that BHO was a failure. Be :cuckoo: all you want, but it will not effect American political reality.

America hates the GOP? Really? Link?

America hates the GOP? Really? Link?

Here's a link. ;)

Trust on Issues - Rasmussen Reports™
JakeStarkRavingMad won't like it though... :lol:

from above:

"This included waterboarding, by the method of binding or holding down the victim on his back, placing a cloth over his mouth and nose, and pouring water onto the cloth."

precisely.

that is what we did to KSM.

torture.

thanks for the great quote.

We did not beat him forcing him to answer questions thus using gravity to force water into his lungs.

These sessions were videotaped. There were no beatings reported.

Torture can be classified as your spouse withholding sex.

Torture can be classified as handing over the remote to the wife during the Super Bowl.

So if you want to rationalize this....just about anything that is mentally harsh can be considered torture. But I really don't give a flying F about hurting their feelings or taking away their dignity. After they decided to start killing us they lost my compassion.

Last edited:
I think the problem lays in the definition of 'waterboarding'. The way it was undertaken by the Japs during WWII is, without doubt, torture in any sane individuals definition. However, what the US use as 'waterboarding' is not the same thing. Therein lies the argument - is the way we used it torture. Having heard from those who have been waterboarded, it is "scary shit" but torture? No.

I think the problem lays in the definition of 'waterboarding'. The way it was undertaken by the Japs during WWII is, without doubt, torture in any sane individuals definition. However, what the US use as 'waterboarding' is not the same thing. Therein lies the argument - is the way we used it torture. Having heard from those who have been waterboarded, it is "scary shit" but torture? No.

But that is how Libs win arguments....by blurring the facts and rationalizing the shit out of everything.

Get a bunch of them repeating the same fallacy and they feel they're just repeating fact.

Forum List

Back