Search engines upping the censorship (it's election time, folks)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I did a search on DuckDuckGo (first went to Bing) for a story on Fox about Elon Musk and the ongoing feud he appears to be having with AOC

I got a message: OOPS.. (and can't recall what came after that)

Then I tried again and got a MSN site!

I had to keep trying different things.. finally got to DuckDuckGo again and, well, I still haven't found this story.. But it really burns me that this kind of thing is going on.. Of course "they" will tell you.. the libs.. that it was just some glitch..

please

Last edited:
One can only hope that if republicans do take control next month that they follow through with their desire to go after all the people they said they would, including big tech companies.

Sure, they will..... LOL

• Banned
One can only hope that if republicans do take control next month that they follow through with their desire to go after all the people they said they would, including big tech companies.
If they care about the future of their party, they will do so

I did a search on DuckDuckGo (first went to Bing) for a story on Fox about Elon Musk and the ongoing feud he appears to be having with AOC

I had to keep trying different things.. finally got to DuckDuckGo again and, well, I still haven't found this story.. But it really burns me that this kind of thing is going on.. Of course "they" will tell you.. the libs.. that it was just some glitch..

please
Not sure what this is supposed to be about so I just Googled "Fox feud AOC" and I got 143,000 results in 0.51 seconds.
So then I tried the same search on Go Duck Go or whatever it is, they don't tell you how many results are returned but it's page after page after page of the same links. Bing, same. It says it found 5.8 million results.

No idea what the point is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

please

I tried to find a photo of Joe Hitler against the blood red background, and duckduckgo just wouldn't give me one.

Time to find a real way to search. Maybe if Trump decides not to run in 2024, he will build that media empire he hinted at, and give us censorship-free searches and REAL NEWS, among other things.

I tried to find a photo of Joe Hitler against the blood red background, and duckduckgo just wouldn't give me one.

Time to find a real way to search. Maybe if Trump decides not to run in 2024, he will build that media empire he hinted at, and give us censorship-free searches and REAL NEWS, among other things.
i didn't think DDG was bad at that kind of thing

figures

I sincerley hope Trump does as u say here.. :) :)

please
I have not looked into it to confirm, but i heard an expert claim on Rogans podcast that DuckDuckGo is now using Googles search algarythm.

Not sure what this is supposed to be about so I just Googled "Fox feud AOC" and I got 143,000 results in 0.51 seconds.
So then I tried the same search on Go Duck Go or whatever it is, they don't tell you how many results are returned but it's page after page after page of the same links. Bing, same. It says it found 5.8 million results.

No idea what the point is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Same here.

Google mostly, then i used to use DuckDuckGo when i wanted unfiltered political results, but i use them much less now.
wait... you use google but recommend not using DDG?

makes no sense. Google is the worst

please

Private companies are not bound by free speech rights. They can do anything they want with their property.

Forum List

Back