Seattle Democrats Cancel Columbus Day. Replace It With "indigenous People's Day"

Injuns were constantly waging wars and stealing land from other injuns. THINK

You mean like the rest of the world?

Exactly like the rest of the world. That's the whole point. Those were brutal times and only an idiot looks at those times and judges based on today's standards.
What a retarded statement. Of course you look back and judge on today's standards. You've supposedly grown and become more civilized. How do you realize that what you did was wrong or attempt to atone for it?

Ha ha idiot. Don't even try, the conversation is too far over your head. Here's a clue, Columbus is dead, he can't look back stupid.

PredFan the racially challenged and intellectually deficient poster is trying to educate his better informed and decent fellow posters on the Board about race.

Europeans were far less savage than natives, and certainly far less savage than Africans, Asians, Arabs, Indians, etc. ...

You are clearly ignorant of history. All human peoples are violent and aggressive. Europeans have a long, bloody history of full and equal participation in this universal human behavior.

Exactly my point. ALL human peoples. Those were very bloody and violent times. It wasn't like Columbus was the only evil person alive, and that the so called indigenous peoples here were peaceful hobbits riding unicorns and talking to animals. The lefties here, aside from being idiots, lack perspective and knowledge of history.

PredFan the racially challenged and intellectually deficient poster is trying to educate his better informed and decent fellow posters on the Board about race.

It's not about race moron! How fucking stupid are you anyway?

You can always tell when the lefties are losing, they play the race card. This thread is about done now.

love all the right wing rationalizing ...

What rationalizing? Have you any idea what that word means?
rationalize
rationalize
[ ˈraSHənlˌīz, ˈraSHnəˌlīz ]

verb
present participle: rationalizing
  1. attempt to explain or justify (one's own or another's behavior or attitude) with logical, plausible reasons, even if these are not true or appropriate:
want fries with that?

You can always tell when the lefties are losing, they play the race card. This thread is about done now.
right! this thread started with the race card and you guys have been defending it throughout .

rationalize
rationalize

verb
  1. attempt to explain or justify (one's own or another's behavior or attitude) with logical, plausible reasons, even if these are not true or appropriate:
want fries with that?

Good! You can use Google. Now notice how you lefties are rationalizing your erroneous opinions.

Are you white ?
1/2 irish 1/2 cheatwood cherokee....so I have a lot to complain about .

Is your screen name supposed to be ironic?
is yours?

You don't even know what I was referring to, do you?
you gotta come up with better shit, the you're stupid ploy is played out.

It's OK to admit you don't know.[/QUOTE]another fine example of a played out ploy..

PredFan continues to squall and bawl, is all.

He makes racially charged statements and expects his readers to not understand what he is saying.

rationalize
rationalize

verb
want fries with that?

Good! You can use Google. Now notice how you lefties are rationalizing your erroneous opinions.
not the you use google play again!
the only erroneous rationalizing going on here is the right's....

rationalize
rationalize

verb
want fries with that?

not the you use google play again!
the only erroneous rationalizing going on here is the right's....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 71
right! this thread started with the race card and you guys have been defending it throughout .

Wtf are you even talking about? Let me ask you this:

Do you think Columbus was white?
He was from Italy, so it is safe to say he was, with a Mediterranean appearance. !
another racist ploy defeated
I'll make this simple about 99% of western europeans are "white"

1/2 irish 1/2 cheatwood cherokee....so I have a lot to complain about .

Is your screen name supposed to be ironic?
is yours?

You don't even know what I was referring to, do you?
you gotta come up with better shit, the you're stupid ploy is played out.

It's OK to admit you don't know.
another fine example of a played out ploy..[/QUOTE]

YOU being ignorant of history is a "ploy" on MY part? Your wounded pride isn't doing you any good.

Forum List

Back