Seattle Democrats Cancel Columbus Day. Replace It With "indigenous People's Day"

Injuns were constantly waging wars and stealing land from other injuns. THINK

You mean like the rest of the world?

Exactly like the rest of the world. That's the whole point. Those were brutal times and only an idiot looks at those times and judges based on today's standards.
What a retarded statement. Of course you look back and judge on today's standards. You've supposedly grown and become more civilized. How do you realize that what you did was wrong or attempt to atone for it?

Ha ha idiot. Don't even try, the conversation is too far over your head. Here's a clue, Columbus is dead, he can't look back stupid.
Hitlers dead too retard. We still look back and judge his actions. When you start a sentence with ha ha you have already conceded you are an idiot.

You can always tell when the lefties are losing, they play the race card. This thread is about done now.
right! this thread started with the race card and you guys have been defending it throughout .

Wtf are you even talking about? Let me ask you this:

Do you think Columbus was white?
He was from Italy, so it is safe to say he was, with a Mediterranean appearance. !
another racist ploy defeated
I'll make this simple about 99% of western europeans are "white"

So, Italians are white now? I guess anyone is white when it serves your lies for them to be. You are a racist idiot.

Is your screen name supposed to be ironic?
is yours?

You don't even know what I was referring to, do you?
you gotta come up with better shit, the you're stupid ploy is played out.

It's OK to admit you don't know.
another fine example of a played out ploy..

YOU being ignorant of history is a "ploy" on MY part? Your wounded pride isn't doing you any good.[/QUOTE]nice dodge ...ok, how am I ignorant of history?
wounded pride? you're kidding?
gotta give you some creds for melodrama.

Injuns were constantly waging wars and stealing land from other injuns. THINK

Exactly like the rest of the world. That's the whole point. Those were brutal times and only an idiot looks at those times and judges based on today's standards.
What a retarded statement. Of course you look back and judge on today's standards. You've supposedly grown and become more civilized. How do you realize that what you did was wrong or attempt to atone for it?

Ha ha idiot. Don't even try, the conversation is too far over your head. Here's a clue, Columbus is dead, he can't look back stupid.
Hitlers dead too retard. We still look back and judge his actions. When you start a sentence with ha ha you have already conceded you are and idiot.

Hey stupid, here a free clue for you since you are devoid of them:

People judged Hitler IN HIS OWN TIME!

Give it up moron.

You can always tell when the lefties are losing, they play the race card. This thread is about done now.
right! this thread started with the race card and you guys have been defending it throughout .

He was from Italy, so it is safe to say he was, with a Mediterranean appearance. !

So, Italians are white now? I guess anyone is white when it serves your lies for them to be. You are a racist idiot.
What do you think Italians are if not white?

White people is a term for a set of socially constructed ethnic groups, and functions as a color metaphor for race. The definition of "white person" differs according to geographical and historical context. Various social constructions of whiteness have had implications in terms of national identity, consanguinity, public policy, religion, population statistics, racial segregation, affirmative action, white privilege, eugenics, racial marginalization and racial quotas. The concept has been applied with varying degrees of formality and internal consistency in disciplines including sociology, politics, genetics, biology, medicine, biomedicine, language, culture, and law

Hitlers dead too retard. We still look back and judge his actions. When you start a sentence with ha ha you have already conceded you are and idiot.

Hey stupid, here a free clue for you since you are devoid of them:

People judged Hitler IN HIS OWN TIME!

Give it up moron.
People also judged Columbus in his own time moron. Thats why he had to stand trial for his crimes. Why didnt you know this?

What a dumb ass. Of course he was white retard.

There you go! You've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are an uneducated moron. Now go away and let the adults talk. Dismissed.

There you go! You've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are an uneducated moron. Now go away and let the adults talk. Dismissed.
Are you actually claiming Italians are not white? Be careful. I have had several Italian girlfriends moron. I thought all white people claimed the Romans as an example of a white civilization? Thats a big blow to white superiority.

Last edited:

White people is a term for a set of socially constructed ethnic groups, and functions as a color metaphor for race. The definition of "white person" differs according to geographical and historical context. Various social constructions of whiteness have had implications in terms of national identity, consanguinity, public policy, religion, population statistics, racial segregation, affirmative action, white privilege, eugenics, racial marginalization and racial quotas. The concept has been applied with varying degrees of formality and internal consistency in disciplines including sociology, politics, genetics, biology, medicine, biomedicine, language, culture, and law

Great! You can use Google. The problem with left wing morons though is that they can google stuff but they have no idea what they found.

...ok, how am I ignorant of history?...

I asked you if you knew what I meant when I referred to your screen name (which wasn't an 'attack' you needed to become so defensive about) and you avoided the question. That suggests you don't know, which is fine. Why that made you recede into your little turtle shell, I don't know.

Great! You can use Google. The problem with left wing morons though is that they can google stuff but they have no idea what they found.
you just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Now you are claiming that right wing idiots cant use google?

Was CC responsible for setting in motion the destruction of the indigenous populations in the Caribbean, PredFan?

I asked you if you knew what I meant when I referred to your screen name (which wasn't an 'attack' you needed to become so defensive about) and you avoided the question. That suggests you don't know, which is fine. Why that made you recede into your little turtle shell, I don't know.
and I ask you is your's
why is it people like you always make false assumptions?
and again, how am I ignorant of history?..

Are you actually claiming Italians are not white? Be careful. I have had several Italian girlfriends moron. I thought all white people claimed the Romans as an example of a white civilization?
I have an italian wife....the argument ped fan is trying to use is the proximity to africa and the middle east.

and I ask you is your's....

That was you dodging my question. You don't answer a question with a question unless you are trying to avoid something. Want to try again, or is your ego too sensitive by now?

Forum List

Back