Selling your Soul to the Devil

Here is the downside now - you serve Satan - and you end up in hell like these people...................

Beginning with:

The Reality of Hell - She had visions of servants of Satan, witches, suffering in horrific torments in hell - watch this:

The true testimony of 7 Columbian youth who were shown hell - listen to their testimony -they saw John Lennon in hell. If you are a servant of Satan? You're going to hell. If you are not born again? You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven and you will be in hell with those who knowingly served Satan. Do not do it. Call upon the name of the LORD and be saved!

No Karma has to do with reincarnation and Hinduism. It's not of God, 9/11. The word of God says whatsoever a man sows that shall he reap.

Are these quotes relevant Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 1:4-10King James Version (KJV)
4 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Job 1:20-21King James Version (KJV)
20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,

21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: theLord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

John 9:1-3King James Version (KJV)
9 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Ephesians 1:4King James Version (KJV)
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.

Last edited:
This video was very well done by an Iraqi Soldier who is a born again Christian. I find his discernment to be right on. Listen to him:

No Karma has to do with reincarnation and Hinduism. It's not of God, 9/11. The word of God says whatsoever a man sows that shall he reap.

Are these quotes relevant Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 1:4-10King James Version (KJV)
4 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Job 1:20-21King James Version (KJV)
20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,

21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: theLord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

John 9:1-3King James Version (KJV)
9 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Ephesians 1:4King James Version (KJV)
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.

Relevant to what? You are able to read the Word! Follow the Word if you desire to go to heaven. If you follow Baal you will perish in Hell. Eternity is a very long time. Far longer than your finite mind can imagine.

Billy Joel

I'd rather dance with the sinners than cry with the saints......the sinners have much more fun

Shouldn't people have the right to do as they wish with their own soul?

No, of course I don't believe the soul is a real thing but for those who do believe, they have the right to sell it, give it away, keep it ...

Forum List

Back