Sen Cory Booker: we can't solve climate change unless we address the way we eat our food

Really? For example...

Really? With democrats everywhere cancelling and doxing every free market, business and person they don't like from cutting off the mic from the president of the USA to trying to put some pillow maker out of business and you have to ask that stupid question?

View attachment 595706

You're free to pay twenty or more times the amount for your food and make it profitable for a small farmer to compete against big industry.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Lol, centralized farming is not lowering your food prices. We did just fine when mom and pop places did most the farming and we got higher quality products. The shit you eat is just that shit. Filled with preservatives and little nutrition. Look at how fat and decrepit people are today. The big farms lower prices temporary till they drive the small guy out then raise prices. I don't eat that shit they feed you. I catch, kill, and raise most my own food. I get much higher quality and more nutrition than you do.

we need a green cuisine, my friends

If Bigot Booker wants to opine on science, he owes us his transcript and test scores to document WHY we should listen to him.

Booker's "science" resume.....

The cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan Cocksucker ordered Booker to parrot

This is a modern day lynching (the Jussie Smollett hate hoax)

Kamala parroted the same "scientific analysis"

THREE GAY MEN....

R.2624a61290a75149f0e82bae2a59b06d

Dont laugh at morons like booker

take him seriously as the threat to our way of life that he represents

All of these know it alls that know nothing. Another failure who ran a city into the ground worse than before he got there. But the truth is as we go to the stores we see more and more of these foods. You can see it is being slowly forced on us. And the ingredients on most of it may not be as good as advertised. Human history repeats over and over.

Really? With democrats everywhere cancelling and doxing every free market, business and person they don't like from cutting off the mic from the president of the USA to trying to put some pillow maker out of business and you have to ask that stupid question?
Whatever troubles the pillow guy has with the Dems have nothing to do with a free market, it is purely politics.

Lol, centralized farming is not lowering your food prices. We did just fine when mom and pop places did most the farming and we got higher quality products. The shit you eat is just that shit. Filled with preservatives and little nutrition. Look at how fat and decrepit people are today. The big farms lower prices temporary till they drive the small guy out then raise prices. I don't eat that shit they feed you. I catch, kill, and raise most my own food. I get much higher quality and more nutrition than you do.

1643757280540.png

It is and it isn't. They pay the small farmers they ran out of business minimum wage to run the equipment and the large corporations also get most of the subsidies because they have experts who have all the time in the world to look for and apply for them. Just like the big retailers who drive the mom and pops out of business because they know how to get the money deals from their other rich friends.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 595786

It is and it isn't. They pay the small farmers they ran out of business minimum wage to run the equipment and the large corporations also get most of the subsidies because they have experts who have all the time in the world to look for and apply for them. Just like the big retailers who drive the mom and pops out of business because they know how to get the money deals from their other rich friends.

*****SMILE*****

Lol, they didn't run my family off the farms. We lease ours out right now. My aunt and uncle are to old to run then now. I have a charter and duck hunting guide buisness to run right now. When I get my kids to where they can run my business I will go take care of the farms. I am still expanding what I am doing. Going to start deep sea charters in the next couple of years. Right now just running lake Erie. Looking to expand into deep sea in the Buford Hilton head area then down into the keys. So far youngest daughter only one supplying grand children gotta get the others to start supplying soon or we are going to run out of people to run the businesses. Dad died in December I am only one in family that can run his surveying and engineer buisness. Don't know what I am going to do there. I don't have the time or want for it likely to sell it to one of his employees just don't know which one. None of them have both licenses. It's a quandary.

That's what farms are like now, brainwashed corporate farm zombie. We need to go after processed crap foods and support family farms, unlike the GOP who lie endlessly.....

Poultry and pig farms maybe, not cattle like they portrayed in the propaganda. But you will buy any commie propaganda fed to you. You're pathetic.

Forum List

Back