Sen Cory Booker: we can't solve climate change unless we address the way we eat our food

Ignorance like yours is just the GOP dumb and dumber plan at work... Corporate cattle farms are the worst.

Damn you're stupid, one cow needs 10-12 acres of grazing land per year. The 4 Sixes ranch in TX is 260K+ acres, the King ranch is 850K acres, oh and they are corporate farms.

Great thread folks and I LMAO through it all.

Well since he wants us to eat green, I'd bet he's against cow flatulence as well.

Me. I like that great steak with a salad, green, and a big baked potato. Also green.

I'll forgive the cow flatulence. LOL

Great thread folks and I lMAO through it all.

Wonder what that idiot thinks of cow flatulence?? I'd be he thinks it polluting the planet.

Me?? I'll take that big steak with a salad, green, and a big baked potatoe. Also green.

I'll forgive the cow flatulence. LOL

we need a green cuisine, my friends

What has happened to all of the data collected by scientists and researchers from allover the world looking into Earth's history that shows where what's happening right now has happened thousands of times already (and much much worse) before man ever came into existence?

Why is it suddenly we have dismissed all of our research and act like all of the sudden right now after 4.5 billion years earth is all of the sudden showing non static behavior?

Worldwide floods, worldwide fires, a total reversal of the poles, ice ages, worldwide droughts, the loss and gain of the ozone, volcanoes, worldwide storms, total extinction of life, heating and cooling of the planet, tectonic activity so massive it broke apart land masses and so on has happened many times millions of years ago. Why do we ignore these facts?

we need a green cuisine, my friends

The Solution since The UN, World Economic Forum, and Sustainable Development state that they want The Earth's Population reduced to 5 Billion by 2050.

1643813119488.png

What has happened to all of the data collected by scientists and researchers from allover the world looking into Earth's history that shows where what's happening right now has happened thousands of times already (and much much worse) before man ever came into existence?

Why is it suddenly we have dismissed all of our research and act like all of the sudden right now after 4.5 billion years earth is all of the sudden showing non static behavior?

Worldwide floods, worldwide fires, a total reversal of the poles, ice ages, worldwide droughts, the loss and gain of the ozone, volcanoes, worldwide storms, total extinction of life, heating and cooling of the planet, tectonic activity so massive it broke apart land masses and so on has happened many times millions of years ago. Why do we ignore these facts?
demofks have no history.

Lol, they didn't run my family off the farms. We lease ours out right now. My aunt and uncle are to old to run then now. I have a charter and duck hunting guide buisness to run right now. When I get my kids to where they can run my business I will go take care of the farms. I am still expanding what I am doing. Going to start deep sea charters in the next couple of years. Right now just running lake Erie. Looking to expand into deep sea in the Buford Hilton head area then down into the keys. So far youngest daughter only one supplying grand children gotta get the others to start supplying soon or we are going to run out of people to run the businesses. Dad died in December I am only one in family that can run his surveying and engineer buisness. Don't know what I am going to do there. I don't have the time or want for it likely to sell it to one of his employees just don't know which one. None of them have both licenses. It's a quandary.
Maybe you should learn to spell "Beaufort" correctly first!

Damn you're stupid, one cow needs 10-12 acres of grazing land per year. The 4 Sixes ranch in TX is 260K+ acres, the King ranch is 850K acres, oh and they are corporate farms.

And then there are all the huge corporate cattle farms with no grass no space just long troughs of God knows what for them to eat. Thanks g o p! You people know absolutely nothing about the way the world works. Keep whistling past the graveyard...

And then there are all the huge corporate cattle farms with no grass no space just long troughs of God knows what for them to eat. Thanks g o p! You people know absolutely nothing about the way the world works. Keep whistling past the graveyard...

Poor little commie, those are called feed lots, not farms.

Nothing beats the taste of grass fed beef from a mom and pop ranch. It's hard to eat store-bought beef after that.

The only problem is figuring out what to do with all the damn ground beef you get when you buy a cow.

Nothing beats the taste of grass fed beef from a mom and pop ranch. It's hard to eat store-bought beef after that.

The only problem is figuring out what to do with all the damn ground beef you get when you buy a cow.
This this is all part of the GOP giveaway to the rich and corporations the last 40 years. With the family farm finding it harder and harder to compete with giant feedlots or whatever you want to call them. We should do like other countries and support the family farms. Not the goddamn middle man and corporations.

Forum List

Back