Sen. Feinstein (D-CA) calls for even more gun laws after DC Navy Yard shootin

As predictable as a sunset, Diane Feinstein issues her 3,647th call for even more laws to restrict law-abiding people's guns, after a lawbreaker shoots people.

(sigh)

Will this woman EVER figure out that criminals don't obey laws?

Feinstein calls for new gun control laws after shooting | The Daily Caller

Standard pavlovian response from that progressive statist twat.

I'm suprised it took her that long. Usually she's dancing in the blood of shooting victims before it gets cold.

As predictable as a sunset, Diane Feinstein issues her 3,647th call for even more laws to restrict law-abiding people's guns, after a lawbreaker shoots people.

(sigh)

This woman knows this perfectly well, she simply uses any chance of a tragedy to advance her fascist agenda.

If she would not be a lying hypocrite she is she would refuse to have firearm protection of herself and her family. Yet she enjoys almost the military level of protection.

Fascist lying skunk

Amazing. I haven't shot anyone, disobeyed any laws or used the weapons I own for any unlawful purpose. Yet it is MY rights that she wishes to step on.

Nothing surprises me though. This woman is from the same state that has elected Nancy Pelosi over and over again. Like Pete, I'm a little shocked that she didn't have to roll some of the bodies out of the way to make room for her podium so she could call for gun restrictions on law abiding gun owners.

The NRA is going to need another donation...

What did you expect that stupid old hag to do? Of course she's going to jump at every opportunity. Maybe she'll get so excited she'll do us a favor and have a heart attack.

Isnt it bad enough that our military and civilians who work for our military arent even allowed to defend themselves when they are attacked? For some reason average citizens should be defenseless as well?

(sigh)

This woman knows this perfectly well, she simply uses any chance of a tragedy to advance her fascist agenda.

If she would not be a lying hypocrite she is she would refuse to have firearm protection of herself and her family. Yet she enjoys almost the military level of protection.

Fascist lying skunk

She also carries a handgun.

Just another knee jerk reaction by an obvious flamming idiot.

I'm sure she would have no problem with one of her security people killing anyone who attacked her sorry ass.

Its just the law abiding citizen that need to be disarmed.

Instead of guns, Feinstein should be addressing the state of the mental health treatment in the US.
This killer had mental health issues, as did the killer of those kids in Connecticut, the killer at the Aurora theater as did the killer in the Minneapolis office killings.
It's a pretty consistent pattern here and not to hard to figure out viable solutions.

Doesn't anyone else see the hypocrisy of the left?

They ridicule and get pissed at Republicans who have only voted 45+ times to defund Obama-care yet they praise Obama, Feinstein, Schumer, and the rest who have been trying to ban guns for years.

Constitution Rights:

1. To bear arms.

2. To Vote.

According to Democrats and the MSM, showing a photo i.d. is wrong when you vote because it is a Constitutional Right.

According to Democrats and the MSM, showing multiple photo i.d. to buy a gun is good, even through both are Constitutional Rights.

Can someone please explain why showing a photo i.d. in one instance is bad, and the other instance is good, if they are both Constitutional Rights?

Thanks in advance for a logical, reasoned explanation for the difference. :)

Last edited:
Instead of guns, Feinstein should be addressing the state of the mental health treatment in the US.
This killer had mental health issues, as did the killer of those kids in Connecticut, the killer at the Aurora theater as did the killer in the Minneapolis office killings.
It's a pretty consistent pattern here and not to hard to figure out viable solutions.

But thats a tough issue that requires tough answers. Its just easier to slap another gun law together and appear to be doing something, then to take on the harder issues and actually DO something.

Form over function is a feature of all statist progressive policies.

Testimony of Diane Feinstein in the trial of Dan White for the killing of Harvey Milk and George Moscone (May 1, 1979)

A. And I heard the door close, and I heard the unmistakable shots.

Directly after the first one, I thought he didn't-knew he wasn't going to be reappointed and he shot himself, and I-then I heard additional shots, and I knew that something was wrong, and I heard several shots.

I couldn't-I couldn't be precise about the number, because there was a pause in between them, and I knew I had to move, and I was trying to force my brain and my body to function together and move out of the chair, and I had gotten out of the chair and was approaching the door of my office when I saw Dan leave, and I said, "Dan,” and he went right by, and the door closed. I then smelled the gun powder, went down the hall, saw that the door to Harvey Milk's office was closed.

I opened the door, and I saw his body, and I tried to get a pulse, but I could not, because of the blood, and I felt that he was dead, and so I closed the door and secured the area, and called the Chief of Police immediately. The Chief was, apparently, on the phone hearing about the episode on the other side of the hall, about which I was unaware at the time. I asked him to come down very immediately, and he did, and when he arrived, he told me that the Mayor had been shot and killed as well.

Testimony of Diane Feinstein in the trial of Dan White for the killing of Harvey Milk and George Moscone (May 1, 1979)

Directly after the first one, I thought he didn't-knew he wasn't going to be reappointed and he shot himself, and I-then I heard additional shots, and I knew that something was wrong, and I heard several shots.

I couldn't-I couldn't be precise about the number, because there was a pause in between them, and I knew I had to move, and I was trying to force my brain and my body to function together and move out of the chair, and I had gotten out of the chair and was approaching the door of my office when I saw Dan leave, and I said, "Dan,” and he went right by, and the door closed. I then smelled the gun powder, went down the hall, saw that the door to Harvey Milk's office was closed.

I opened the door, and I saw his body, and I tried to get a pulse, but I could not, because of the blood, and I felt that he was dead, and so I closed the door and secured the area, and called the Chief of Police immediately. The Chief was, apparently, on the phone hearing about the episode on the other side of the hall, about which I was unaware at the time. I asked him to come down very immediately, and he did, and when he arrived, he told me that the Mayor had been shot and killed as well.

And this is applicable how?

Obviously a cheesy way to hint that she has personal reasons.

Not personal enough for her to refuse the armed protection and carrying herself

Glad you asked

Diane Feinstein has seen firsthand the affects of gun violence in this country. She was present when two close friends Mayor Moscone and Harvey Milk were killed in a gun rampage from a distraught politician

This assassination thrust her into the national spotlight and she has sworn ever since to do something to reign in gun violence in this country. She has repeatedly run on gun control and has repeatedly been reelected Senator by the people of our largest state

Diane Feinstein has a dog in the fight....moreso than the Senators doing the NRAs bidding

Constitution Rights:

1. To bear arms.

2. To Vote.

According to Democrats and the MSM, showing a photo i.d. is wrong when you vote because it is a Constitutional Right.

According to Democrats and the MSM, showing multiple photo i.d. to buy a gun is good, even through both are Constitutional Rights.

Can someone please explain why showing a photo i.d. in one instance is bad, and the other instance is good, if they are both Constitutional Rights?

Thanks in advance for a logical, reasoned explanation for the difference. :)

Not to nit pick, but voting isn't a constitutional right.

Glad you asked

Diane Feinstein has seen firsthand the affects of gun violence in this country. She was present when two close friends Mayor Moscone and Harvey Milk were killed in a gun rampage from a distraught politician

This assassination thrust her into the national spotlight and she has sworn ever since to do something to reign in gun violence in this country. She has repeatedly run on gun control and has repeatedly been reelected Senator by the people of our largest state

Diane Feinstein has a dog in the fight....moreso than the Senators doing the NRAs bidding

So because some asshole shot two people, that means I have no right to a firearm, got it.

And the people of California are Morons for re-electing that twat, just like people in my state are morons for re-electing that putz Schumer again and again.

Typical liberal aruging to emotion, and supporting stuff that in no way helps the situation.

Obviously a cheesy way to hint that she has personal reasons.

Not personal enough for her to refuse the armed protection and carrying herself

She is a fucking hypocrite, isnt she?

Guns for me, and not for thee.

Forum List

Back