Sen Joe McCarthy: American Patriot and Hero

LOL What a bunch of Stalin Fluffers!

Now you're saying that Venona actually did back up McCarthy but because some of the people US State wanted to look at turn up on FBI files instead of Venona...what? You still don't see how you reflexively leap to the defense of Stalin?

It's so sick the lenghts you Leftists go to to defend your Uncle Joe.

You said Venona proved him right, it did but in less than half the cases. So to say it proved him correct was misleading.

Now you're saying that Venona actually did back up McCarthy but because some of the people US State wanted to look at turn up on FBI files instead of Venona...what? You still don't see how you reflexively leap to the defense of Stalin?

You said Venona proved him right, it did but in less than half the cases. So to say it proved him correct was misleading.

No, not at all.

Venona dealt with people in DIRECT contact with Moscow. The State Department complied its own list of Communist and suspected Communist and Communist Loyalists, so you could not expect there to be a 100% match between the State Dept List and Venona.

Also, just take a minute and see who was on Venona and what their job was for the US government.

It's frightening!

Well Frankie ......you and P Chicklets have convinced about 2 people in four months. That's not a lot of progress. Your propaganda is weak. Have you considered Hypnosis? LSD? Subliminal? Torture?

I'm up against 65 years of indoctrination.

I'm up against people who would fight each other to take a bullet for Uncle Joe

Even after the USSR admitted to spying, I still have USSR defenders telling me how wrong McCarthy was.

It has more to do with how effective the Communists were at programming their Useful Idiots than my effectiveness at deprogramming.

Is Palin doing Frank? I swear: the OP is that McCarthy was American patriot and hero.

Now he was not, period. Any who assert it are doing it for false flag reasons.

One, true Americans must not support this nonsense, because we sure don't see any great mobs demanding "justice" for "tail gunner Joe." Nor should they.

Two, Joe said nothing that other Americans were saying, in HUAC and elsewhere.

Three, without any further doubt or any further need for discussion, Joe deliberately created an atmosphere of evil that persecuted and punished the innocent along with the guilty.

Fourth, they keep ignoring that his own Republican party leadership tore him down.

Finally, not once has PC or CF or even CeCelie been able to counter with worth any of these points

Since the OP was epic fail many pages ago, now where he are witnessing the mere mental masturbation of some wack far right reactionaries who are pretending they are adding 'nuance' to American history. Guys, the act may feel good to you, but like all masturbation for fun, it is sterile.

It's so sick the lengths you reactionary right wack wing nuts go to to defend your Uncle Joe McCarthy.

Last edited:
Again, I will no longer directly address people who remain willfully ignorant and may be Communist sympathizers.

I've said before that McCarthy stepped onto the World Stage, 6 short months after the American Left's Favorite Mass Murderer Josef Stalin, tried to take control of Berlin and only 4 months after his Wheeling WV Speech the Americans Left's other Favorite Mass Murderer, Chairman Mao, started a real life shooting war killing Americans in Korea.

That's the background of the times.

That's the Evil McCarthy railed against.

It's so sick the lengths you reactionary right wack wing nuts go to to defend your Uncle Joe McCarthy.

Well Frankie ......you and P Chicklets have convinced about 2 people in four months. That's not a lot of progress. Your propaganda is weak. Have you considered Hypnosis? LSD? Subliminal? Torture?

First of all, Huggy, don't be so insecure...you're worried that folks might realize that you're averse to education?

Second, I have to wonder about your calculations, as some 8.4 times as many folks have read CF's thread as responded to it....so you really have no way of knowing how many have had their eyes opened..pravda?

Oh...and Happy New Year!

We all know PC is poorly educated or she is an incredibly poor result of the education she received.

We do know she is a poor propagandist and a worse writer.

But we will bear with her loony tunes . . . they are amusing.

I'm up against 65 years of indoctrination.I'm up against people who would fight each other to take a bullet for Uncle Joe

Even after the USSR admitted to spying, I still have USSR defenders telling me how wrong McCarthy was.

It has more to do with how effective the Communists were at programming their Useful Idiots than my effectiveness at deprogramming.

Sixty-five years?

What the fuck are they waiting for?

First of all, Huggy, don't be so insecure...you're worried that folks might realize that you're averse to education?

Second, I have to wonder about your calculations, as some 8.4 times as many folks have read CF's thread as responded to it....so you really have no way of knowing how many have had their eyes opened..pravda?

Oh...and Happy New Year!

Most Americans are educated far beyond their intelligence.
This matter is intelligence in more ways than one. It isn't intelligent to conduct intelligence in front of TV cameras.
Any suit in the field knows you do not need an education to know that.

I'm up against 65 years of indoctrination.I'm up against people who would fight each other to take a bullet for Uncle Joe

Sixty-five years?

What the fuck are they waiting for?

The American commies are knocking out Frank's front door as we speak.

The brief bio says he was elected as a county judge or something at age 30 then he went off to war with 16 million other Americans. "McCarthy first enlisted in the Marine Corps on February 20, 1937 in Chicago and served for four years. Following the attack on Pearl Harbor, he re-enlisted and returned to active duty in February 1942. In June of that year, he was discharged with the rank of first sergeant in order to accept a commission in the Marine Corps Reserve. /// McCarthy joined the 4th Marine Division shortly thereafter, and went overseas in January 1944. While deployed, he took part in the Roi-Namur, Saipan-Tinian, and Iwo Jima campaigns. He was awarded the Silver Star for heroism as a rifle company commander on Saipan in 1944. He received the Purple Heart with Gold Star for wounds received in action on Saipan and Iwo Jima."
Joseph J. McCarthy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the wiki piece is accurate, one can't question his military valor. Of course, the same thing can be said about Hitler.

The brief bio says he was elected as a county judge or something at age 30 then he went off to war with 16 million other Americans. "McCarthy first enlisted in the Marine Corps on February 20, 1937 in Chicago and served for four years. Following the attack on Pearl Harbor, he re-enlisted and returned to active duty in February 1942. In June of that year, he was discharged with the rank of first sergeant in order to accept a commission in the Marine Corps Reserve. /// McCarthy joined the 4th Marine Division shortly thereafter, and went overseas in January 1944. While deployed, he took part in the Roi-Namur, Saipan-Tinian, and Iwo Jima campaigns. He was awarded the Silver Star for heroism as a rifle company commander on Saipan in 1944. He received the Purple Heart with Gold Star for wounds received in action on Saipan and Iwo Jima."

If the wiki piece is accurate, one can't question his military valor. Of course, the same thing can be said about Hitler.

Hey man, Hitler was not a US Marine!

Nope, he did not. Hitler served for four years on the western front during WWI as a messenger and won an Iron Cross for valor. His half nephew William Patrick (Hitler) Stuart-Houston served in WWII in the Navy and was awarded a Purple Heart.

McCarthy forged Admiral Nimitz' signature on a letter of commendation. That he admitted to later in life. McCarthy also claimed a war wound from an airplane crash. That was also a fraud as he slipped and fell in an Order of the Deep ritual when sailors cross the equator.
Facts are a biatch.

No, not at all.

Venona dealt with people in DIRECT contact with Moscow. The State Department complied its own list of Communist and suspected Communist and Communist Loyalists, so you could not expect there to be a 100% match between the State Dept List and Venona.

Also, just take a minute and see who was on Venona and what their job was for the US government.

It's frightening!

And the big point isn't whether or not Venona confirmed every single person investigated as a Soviet spy. The big point is that Venona proved that McCarthy was right that there were spies and security risks in the government.

No, not at all.

It's frightening!

And the big point isn't whether or not Venona confirmed every single person investigated as a Soviet spy. The big point is that Venona proved that McCarthy was right that there were spies and security risks in the government.

Are you claiming that NO ONE in the US intelligence organizations in place in the 1950s, a vast and large world wide intelligence gathering operation, knew "there were spies and security risks in government"?
We damn well knew since the late 30s, had intelligence operations worldwide, state side AND IN THE GOVERNMENT, working to gather intelligence and turn operatives.
McCarthy compromised those operations with his Hollywood performance.

Forum List

Back