Sen. Marco Rubio says Rep. Ilhan Omar ‘out of her mind’ for anti-Israel tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody forced anyone anywhere.
You think you know a story by a snapshot.
Jesus, I’ve got news for you.
You may have a story but you don't have news.
99% of the West Bank Jordanians would never want to live in an Arab ruled nation.
If you say so. Does that mean they’d rather live under occupation and be forced from their homes when settlers come a calling?
Why don't you post a Link from a non-Arab site that has the actual history?

Pretty much. Well not really they should tell the world to go fuck themselves and then proceeded to eradicate every terrorist they can find.
If all they did was go after terrorists, that’d be one thing. If they just start booting everyone who isn’t Jewish, that’s a whole different thing.
Thanks for the laugh. Israel doesn’t target civilians. They use soldiers in instances when they should be bombing terrorists. The terrorists use women children as human shields for propaganda purposes. That’s how sick they are. Everyone knows that. How do you not?
I think you’re overlooking a huge part of the conflict between Israel and Palestine, which is Israel annexing land for settlements and displacing the Palestinians who live there.
They are evicting people who have lived in the same house for decades. Apparently, the force behind this are extreme Israeli settlers. Many are like the loons on here and from the US.
The standard answer from the right that I’ve gotten when this is brought up is a shrug of the shoulders and basically saying “oh well, that’s what happens when you win a war”. Except no, that’s not what happens. This is slow motion ethnic cleansing.
Being moved is NOT ethnic cleansing. Holly shit, what kind of stretch is that?

In the first place, there is no ethnicity titled "Palestinian". They are simply Arabs with a shit view of the world.

In the second place, I don't give a fuck if they are being moved. They should be force-marched, en masse, back to Jordan or at the very least, Syria. A more worthless human than a Palestinian can only be found in the Democrat party.
What you’ve described is precisely ethnic cleansing.
No, it is not. Ethnic cleansing is the KILLING of a specific ethnicity.

The last time I looked, there are over 1 billion Arabs on this planet.
It could be killing them or it could be forcibly expelling them from a particular area. Look it up.

Check out the map of the Middle East.
Jews turned a desert into a paradise in 70 years.
The Arabs are still shitting in holes in the ground.
So do people in Alabama but I don’t support the government forcing them off the land and resettling it with west coast yuppies.
yeah, I don't care.

Get back to Me when you want to stop the 'Ethnic Cleansing" of Conservatives from our Universities.
Conservatives aren’t an ethnicity and they aren’t being cleansed from universities you idiot.
By your definition, they are you moron.

Pretty much. Well not really they should tell the world to go fuck themselves and then proceeded to eradicate every terrorist they can find.
If all they did was go after terrorists, that’d be one thing. If they just start booting everyone who isn’t Jewish, that’s a whole different thing.
Thanks for the laugh. Israel doesn’t target civilians. They use soldiers in instances when they should be bombing terrorists. The terrorists use women children as human shields for propaganda purposes. That’s how sick they are. Everyone knows that. How do you not?
I think you’re overlooking a huge part of the conflict between Israel and Palestine, which is Israel annexing land for settlements and displacing the Palestinians who live there.
They are evicting people who have lived in the same house for decades. Apparently, the force behind this are extreme Israeli settlers. Many are like the loons on here and from the US.
The standard answer from the right that I’ve gotten when this is brought up is a shrug of the shoulders and basically saying “oh well, that’s what happens when you win a war”. Except no, that’s not what happens. This is slow motion ethnic cleansing.

In the first place, there is no ethnicity titled "Palestinian". They are simply Arabs with a shit view of the world.

In the second place, I don't give a fuck if they are being moved. They should be force-marched, en masse, back to Jordan or at the very least, Syria. A more worthless human than a Palestinian can only be found in the Democrat party.

It could be killing them or it could be forcibly expelling them from a particular area. Look it up.

Ethnic Cleansing has always meant "the killing of a specific group of people".

I am beyond tired of having to deal with the left rewriting language.

When I speak of the Palestinians and ethnic cleansing, that is the definition I am referring to.
No, it hasn’t. In fact, we already had a word for killing a specific group of people. It’s genocide.

I’m not rewriting language, you just weren’t aware of how these words are used. When I speak of ethnic cleansing, I’ll continue to use the commonly accepted definition. I dare you to find a source that backs up your definition.
google.com

Jump through your own hoops

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D. Muslim Terrorist-Minn.) is “out of her mind” for accusing Israel of committing “an act of terrorism” by carrying out airstrikes against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said Wednesday.

The airstrikes came after Hamas and other Islamic terror groups launched hundreds of rockets into Israel, targeting cities including Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

“Israeli air strikes killing civilians in Gaza is an act of terrorism. Palestinians deserve protection. Unlike Israel, missile defense programs, such as Iron Dome, don’t exist to protect Palestinian civilians. It’s unconscionable to not condemn these attacks on the week of Eid,” Omar tweeted Monday .

“This is a plan, OK? They do this knowing there’s going to be a response, knowing that innocents are going to be killed and civilians are going to be killed. They know it’s going to happen, and they deliberately want it to happen so they can get tweets like that and people around the world to take up their cause.”

On Wednesday, Israeli forces killed as many as 10 senior Hamas military figures and toppled a pair of high-rise towers housing Hamas facilities. Those offensives followed a night of rioting in the city of Lod, approximately 10 miles southeast of Tel Aviv, in which several vehicles and at least one synagogue were set ablaze.

“Islamic Jihad and Hamas, they have no problem putting the operation sites, the missile site, right next to a nursery or a hospital, or a residential building” Rubio said. “And so, at the end, yeah, I don’t care what happened on the ground in Jerusalem. The response cannot be 1,000 rockets fired into civilian areas.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Reason and intellect isn’t a muslim thug thing....but lying is!
You are an idiot. Baby killing bastards shouldnt be glorified.

Yet you're here doing just that.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D. Muslim Terrorist-Minn.) is “out of her mind” for accusing Israel of committing “an act of terrorism” by carrying out airstrikes against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said Wednesday.

The airstrikes came after Hamas and other Islamic terror groups launched hundreds of rockets into Israel, targeting cities including Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

“Israeli air strikes killing civilians in Gaza is an act of terrorism. Palestinians deserve protection. Unlike Israel, missile defense programs, such as Iron Dome, don’t exist to protect Palestinian civilians. It’s unconscionable to not condemn these attacks on the week of Eid,” Omar tweeted Monday .

“This is a plan, OK? They do this knowing there’s going to be a response, knowing that innocents are going to be killed and civilians are going to be killed. They know it’s going to happen, and they deliberately want it to happen so they can get tweets like that and people around the world to take up their cause.”

On Wednesday, Israeli forces killed as many as 10 senior Hamas military figures and toppled a pair of high-rise towers housing Hamas facilities. Those offensives followed a night of rioting in the city of Lod, approximately 10 miles southeast of Tel Aviv, in which several vehicles and at least one synagogue were set ablaze.

“Islamic Jihad and Hamas, they have no problem putting the operation sites, the missile site, right next to a nursery or a hospital, or a residential building” Rubio said. “And so, at the end, yeah, I don’t care what happened on the ground in Jerusalem. The response cannot be 1,000 rockets fired into civilian areas.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Reason and intellect isn’t a muslim thug thing....but lying is!
You are an idiot. Baby killing bastards shouldnt be glorified.
Yet, here you are. Rooting for the Palestinians. Known baby killers.
I see that 3 Israelis have been killed and 60 Palestinians. Its always the same. Israel is a rogue state.
Hamas is to blame for that. That wouldn't have happened had they not been firing rockets into Israel.

Ethnic Cleansing has always meant "the killing of a specific group of people".

I am beyond tired of having to deal with the left rewriting language.

When I speak of the Palestinians and ethnic cleansing, that is the definition I am referring to.
No, it hasn’t. In fact, we already had a word for killing a specific group of people. It’s genocide.

I’m not rewriting language, you just weren’t aware of how these words are used. When I speak of ethnic cleansing, I’ll continue to use the commonly accepted definition. I dare you to find a source that backs up your definition.
google.com

Jump through your own hoops
I provided my source. You are just acting like a child.

weak answer huh? Before the creation of Israel when did any Palestinian (we’ll not even bring up the fact there was no such thing as a Palestinian at that time) living on that land have a legal right to that land?
The Palestinians living in the land in question today didn’t have legal right to the land before the creation of Israel. They had legal rights to other land in Israel that was taken from them.

They were resettled in the land in the 50s and lived there ever since.
So we’re talking current events, how many Arabs were evicted causing this recent strife?

There’s more Arabs living in Israel than I though. Almost 2 million. 9 million total population.

the Jews suck at ethnic cleansing eh?

Israel is exactly justified in this....Don't want to be attacked, then don't poke the bear.
You think the Israeli’s are blameless here?
more like stupid-------they should have EMULATED AL NABI------and annihilated all
the ENEMIES from their holy city--------there is no reason for a muzzie to defile
the steps of the Damascus gate with his unclean ass
And when you’ve gotten to the point of justifying ethnic cleansing, you can’t pretend that you’re blameless.

What have Hamas and the PLO been trying to do for decades? Or is it only ethnic cleansing when Israel supposedly does it?

weak answer huh? Before the creation of Israel when did any Palestinian (we’ll not even bring up the fact there was no such thing as a Palestinian at that time) living on that land have a legal right to that land?
The Palestinians living in the land in question today didn’t have legal right to the land before the creation of Israel. They had legal rights to other land in Israel that was taken from them.

So we’re talking current events, how many Arabs were evicted causing this recent strife?
A handful. I think it’s on the order of a few dozen, maybe a hundred. I read it earlier, but I forgot the exact number.

Israel is exactly justified in this....Don't want to be attacked, then don't poke the bear.
You think the Israeli’s are blameless here?
more like stupid-------they should have EMULATED AL NABI------and annihilated all
the ENEMIES from their holy city--------there is no reason for a muzzie to defile
the steps of the Damascus gate with his unclean ass
And when you’ve gotten to the point of justifying ethnic cleansing, you can’t pretend that you’re blameless.

What have Hamas and the PLO been trying to do for decades? Or is it only ethnic cleansing when Israel supposedly does it?

The Palestinian leadership, which includes Hamas, are genocidal maniacs. And this idiot put the blame on Israel. Unreal

It’s ethnic cleansing anytime anyone does it. Is it wrong for Palestinians to remain on their land?

99% of the West Bank Jordanians would never want to live in an Arab ruled nation.
If you say so. Does that mean they’d rather live under occupation and be forced from their homes when settlers come a calling?

The history is the British promised the Palestinians independence if they helped defeat the Ottoman Empire.
The Arabs did their part under Lawrence of Arabia.
The British declared an independent Palestine in the Treaty of San Remo and Treaty of Sevres.
The Balfour Declaration also rewarded Jews for their espionage against the Germans in WWI, but definitely did not plan to grand an independent Jewish state.
Jews were only granted facilitated emigration to an Arab Palestine.

{...
Unauthorized statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that Palestine is to become "as Jewish as England is English." His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. Nor have they at any time contemplated, as appears to be feared by the Arab deegation, the disappearance or the subordination of the Arabic population, language, or culture in Palestine. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded `in Palestine.' In this connection it has been observed with satisfaction that at a meeting of the Zionist Congress, the supreme governing body of the Zionist Organization, held at Carlsbad in September, 1921, a resolution was passed expressing as the official statement of Zionist aims "the determination of the Jewish people to live with the Arab people on terms of unity and mutual respect, and together with them to make the common home into a flourishing community, the upbuilding of which may assure to each of its peoples an undisturbed national development."

It is also necessary to point out that the Zionist Commission in Palestine, now termed the Palestine Zionist Executive, has not desired to possess, and does not possess, any share in the general administration of the country. Nor does the special position assigned to the Zionist Organization in Article IV of the Draft Mandate for Palestine imply any such functions. That special position relates to the measures to be taken in Palestine affecting the Jewish population, and contemplates that the organization may assist in the general development of the country, but does not entitle it to share in any degree in its government.

Further, it is contemplated that the status of all citizens of Palestine in the eyes of the law shall be Palestinian, and it has never been intended that they, or any section of them, should possess any other juridical status. So far as the Jewish population of Palestine are concerned it appears that some among them are apprehensive that His Majesty's Government may depart from the policy embodied in the Declaration of 1917. It is necessary, therefore, once more to affirm that these fears are unfounded, and that that Declaration, re affirmed by the Conference of the Principle Allied Powers at San Remo and again in the Treaty of Sevres, is not susceptible of change.
...}

So it is not only an illegal violation of treaty to even create an Israel at all, but it show massive duplicity and fraud on the part of the Zionists, who emigrated there under fall pretense, illegally smuggling in arms they used against unarmed and defenseless Palestinians. Like the Massacre of Dier Yassin.

A handful. I think it’s on the order of a few dozen, maybe a hundred. I read it earlier, but I forgot the exact number.
Some ethnic cleansing going on the eh?

The Palestinian leadership, which includes Hamas, are genocidal maniacs. And this idiot put the blame on Israel. Unreal
I didn’t put “the blame” on anyone. Never once did I say Palestinians and Hamas are blameless.

The history is the British promised the Palestinians independence if they helped defeat the Ottoman Empire.
The Arabs did their part under Lawrence of Arabia.
The British declared an independent Palestine in the Treaty of San Remo and Treaty of Sevres.
The Balfour Declaration also rewarded Jews for their espionage against the Germans in WWI, but definitely did not plan to grand an independent Jewish state.
Jews were only granted facilitated emigration to an Arab Palestine.

{...
Unauthorized statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that Palestine is to become "as Jewish as England is English." His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. Nor have they at any time contemplated, as appears to be feared by the Arab deegation, the disappearance or the subordination of the Arabic population, language, or culture in Palestine. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded `in Palestine.' In this connection it has been observed with satisfaction that at a meeting of the Zionist Congress, the supreme governing body of the Zionist Organization, held at Carlsbad in September, 1921, a resolution was passed expressing as the official statement of Zionist aims "the determination of the Jewish people to live with the Arab people on terms of unity and mutual respect, and together with them to make the common home into a flourishing community, the upbuilding of which may assure to each of its peoples an undisturbed national development."

It is also necessary to point out that the Zionist Commission in Palestine, now termed the Palestine Zionist Executive, has not desired to possess, and does not possess, any share in the general administration of the country. Nor does the special position assigned to the Zionist Organization in Article IV of the Draft Mandate for Palestine imply any such functions. That special position relates to the measures to be taken in Palestine affecting the Jewish population, and contemplates that the organization may assist in the general development of the country, but does not entitle it to share in any degree in its government.

Further, it is contemplated that the status of all citizens of Palestine in the eyes of the law shall be Palestinian, and it has never been intended that they, or any section of them, should possess any other juridical status. So far as the Jewish population of Palestine are concerned it appears that some among them are apprehensive that His Majesty's Government may depart from the policy embodied in the Declaration of 1917. It is necessary, therefore, once more to affirm that these fears are unfounded, and that that Declaration, re affirmed by the Conference of the Principle Allied Powers at San Remo and again in the Treaty of Sevres, is not susceptible of change.
...}

So it is not only an illegal violation of treaty to even create an Israel at all, but it show massive duplicity and fraud on the part of the Zionists, who emigrated there under fall pretense, illegally smuggling in arms they used against unarmed and defenseless Palestinians. Like the Massacre of Dier Yassin.

5 Arab nations poised for attack and got their asses kicked; I know you erased that from your memory.

I didn’t put “the blame” on anyone. Never once did I say Palestinians and Hamas are blameless.
Well if you won’t say it I will. Palestinians don’t want peace they want dead Jews. This is the problem. Not anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back