Sen Paul: Govt spent $118,000 to see if Thanos could really snap his fingers...

Afghanistan never attacked us, neither did Iraq

Closest answer was Saudi Arabia who we proceeded to flagellate
haha dumbass where do yoj think AQ was trained? where were they? in Afghan protected by the taliban govt

ans yes iraq did. attack us, when they attempted to murder our president

haha dumbass where do yoj think AQ was trained? where were they? in Afghan protected by the taliban govt

ans yes iraq did. attack us, when they attempted to murder our president

AlQaeda was formed in Saudi Arabia and 17 of 19 9-11 hijackers were Saudi.

1672096799640.jpeg

A lot of copy/paste and typing just to further explain to me that this is waste and vote buying. We are 31 trillion in debt and growing. We need to understand snapping?
Just one copy and paste which you apparently didn’t read. Ray you’re obviously not science minded which is fine. You don’t seem to care about innovation nor see value in it which is your right. But this discussion isn’t about whether this study was worth the money or not. It is about whether the situation has been presented accurately and honestly or not. Rand did not present it accurately and you along with a handful of others are following suit.

A lot of copy/paste and typing just to further explain to me that this is waste and vote buying. We are 31 trillion in debt and growing. We need to understand snapping?

I have a really strange idea: If we are going to over spend, why not spend on the issues that affect most Americans; issues where money can make a difference besides insuring more Democrat votes?

In another spending forum and I've been saying this all along, and that is we need to put this spending to a stop. The only way to do that is if we actually had to pay for it. I'm for having a new national consumption tax. The tax would be exclusively for deficit spending. All budgets would then be paid for. No more borrowing every again. The rich would pay it, the poor would pay it, and anybody in between would pay it.

If we currently had that (let's say 5 cents on every dollar spent) and they want to pass this pork bill, the consumption tax would increase to 10 cents on the dollar, perhaps 15 cents, whatever it would take. You'd see how fast people would protest wasting money like studying the snapping of fingers, or 80 billion on more IRS agents nobody wants, or nearly a half-trillion to give to people with college loans they still owe on, or 4 million for a Michelle Obama trail, or 2 million for an LGABQRSTUV museum.
You are lucky enough to have two hands and two feet. Along friction and prosthetics might not mean a thing to you. But it probably does to a great number of amputees. Those in the robotics inductee that are trying to develop machines with a wider array of functions also may see value in what can be learned through this study. Or perhaps a private business looking for young talent will find their ext breakthrough from a graduate of this program that learned how to test theories and run experiments in college.

You are lucky enough to have two hands and two feet. Along friction and prosthetics might not mean a thing to you. But it probably does to a great number of amputees. Those in the robotics inductee that are trying to develop machines with a wider array of functions also may see value in what can be learned through this study. Or perhaps a private business looking for young talent will find their ext breakthrough from a graduate of this program that learned how to test theories and run experiments in college.

Or private industry fund it and if developed, make their money back when they sell these things.

I am lucky to have two hands and feet, but I'm also dying from cancer and have been diabetic most of my life. I guarantee you I suffered (and am suffering) more than anybody missing a limb.

Just one copy and paste which you apparently didn’t read. Ray you’re obviously not science minded which is fine. You don’t seem to care about innovation nor see value in it which is your right. But this discussion isn’t about whether this study was worth the money or not. It is about whether the situation has been presented accurately and honestly or not. Rand did not present it accurately and you along with a handful of others are following suit.

There is nothing inaccurate about what he said. I'm sick of this Communist vote buying with our money bringing us closer and closer to bankruptcy. I know you're fine with that, it's your party doing it. But I and many Americans are not. You stick up for your party on every single issue from paying off college students to paying off colleges and students to hand them money for fool around with snapping fingers.

With people like you our country is doomed. I'll be long off this earth by then, but future generations who will suffer the Communists wasting money and people like you that supported it will ask WTF were we thinking?

Or private industry fund it and if developed, make their money back when they sell these things.

I am lucky to have two hands and feet, but I'm also dying from cancer and have been diabetic most of my life. I guarantee you I suffered (and am suffering) more than anybody missing a limb.
Private industry develops it… yes!! Who do they hire to do the developing? How are many of these developers and innovators trained?

Private industry develops it… yes!! Who do they hire to do the developing? How are many of these developers and innovators trained?

They hire their own engineers and pay them out of company profit like any other company. What kind of stupid question is that and how does that justify vote buying and wasting money?

They hire their own engineers and pay them out of company profit like any other company. What kind of stupid question is that and how does that justify vote buying and wasting money?
how do engineers get educated and trained smart guy?! Damn Ray, you think innovation happens by magic?!?!

The $1.7 trillion omnibus bill gives $2.5 million to each member of Congress for "home security". At first I thought it's total for all of them, but it can be taken either way.

That would be something typically seen in failing regimes about to collapse.

They must have done something worth breaking into their homes, and if so, do they really think $2.5 million would be enough?

There is no guarantee security systems will on next time Paul Pelosi plays "hide the hammer" game with his homo lover.

Last edited:
The $1.7 trillion omnibus bill gives $2.5 million to each member of Congress for "home security".

That would be something typically seen in failing regimes about to collapse.

They must have done something worth breaking into their homes, and if so, do they really think $2.5 million would be enough?

Yes, nobody would ever break into a Congress members home

Forum List

Back