Senate Dimrats Vow to Filibuster Trumps SCOTUS Pick Without Knowing Who It Is

Trump is a sick pathetic liar for saying water is wet!?

That didn't take long.
Has he Tod the truth about anything?
Half his campaign promises are already fulfilled while he has you leftists babbling about mine is bigger than yours.
really
1. is Hillary in jail
2. Has Mexico paid for his wall
3. Has the ACA been defunded
What are you whining about if Trump has done nothing?
Nothing good, only unmitigated disasters like his Muslim ban
And while you're at it, tell us why it's OK I as a US citizen am banned from entering 16 countries because I have an Israel stamp in my passport.

Must be why Trumps approval numbers are at historic low
Polls gave Hillary a 94% chance of winning too
Not at election time, in fact probably never
:lmao:

NY Times: Trump's Chance of Winning Is 7 Percent

85% on election day.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html?_r=1

:lmao:
Sadly too many people forgot to vote
Too funny. Democrats are too stupid to remember to vote, love it!
As it is trump lost by 3 million votes, just imagine how bad it could have been

Half his campaign promises are already fulfilled while he has you leftists babbling about mine is bigger than yours.
really
1. is Hillary in jail
And while you're at it, tell us why it's OK I as a US citizen am banned from entering 16 countries because I have an Israel stamp in my passport.
Take that up with those countries, its not relevant

This is unprecedented hate. They've already promised to oppose the Nominee, and they don't even know who it is. That's some seriously hateful partisanship. I just hope all this hate comes back to bite the Democrats.

Trump could declare water to be wet and the left will freak out.
When will you begin to realize that trump is a sick pathetic liar, who doesn't have the slightest clue as to what he is doing

That didn't take long.
really
1. is Hillary in jail
1. Hillary will never go to jail, she knows where too many skeletons are buried. Losing the election is severe punishment, as she will forever know that she was rejected by the American people twice.
2. Let's see how this pays out. How soon did you demand that Obama fulfill all his promises after inauguration? Did you give him 2 weeks or a month? Or did he get as long as he wanted to take?
3. Already started on that one.

This is unprecedented hate. They've already promised to oppose the Nominee, and they don't even know who it is. That's some seriously hateful partisanship. I just hope all this hate comes back to bite the Democrats.
It will, and they will scream bloody murder and pretend they have no idea why their opponents would act that way.

This is unprecedented hate. They've already promised to oppose the Nominee, and they don't even know who it is. That's some serious hateful partisanship. I just hope all this hate comes back to bite the Democrats.
What kind of partisanship was there when republicans refused to consider Obamas nomination for SC justice? Or is that just the way a democracy operates?

really
1. is Hillary in jail
Take that up with those countries, its not relevant
They ban Americans so we ban them.
Concept is very simple and proven effective for thousands of years.

Too funny. Democrats are too stupid to remember to vote, love it!
As it is trump lost by 3 million votes, just imagine how bad it could have been
16114450_1395153057184885_2523962961532185159_n.jpg

When will you begin to realize that trump is a sick pathetic liar, who doesn't have the slightest clue as to what he is doing

That didn't take long.
really
1. is Hillary in jail
1. Hillary will never go to jail, she knows where too many skeletons are buried. Losing the election is severe punishment, as she will forever know that she was rejected by the American people twice.
2. Let's see how this pays out. How soon did you demand that Obama fulfill all his promises after inauguration? Did you give him 2 weeks or a month? Or did he get as long as he wanted to take?
Just an excuse to bail Trump out.What part of day 1 don't you understand

Blocking traffic and airports as well as the violence by the left has solidified a Republican super majority in 2018

This is unprecedented hate. They've already promised to oppose the Nominee, and they don't even know who it is. That's some serious hateful partisanship. I just hope all this hate comes back to bite the Democrats.
What kind of partisanship was there when republicans refused to consider Obamas nomination for SC justice? Or is that just the way a democracy operates?

Man, they at least waited to see who it was gonna be. This Democrat hate is unprecedented. Seems so Un-American.

Blocking traffic and airports as well as the violence by the left has solidified a Republican super majority in 2018
keep dreaming, as it is Trump will be lucky to finish his term

Man, they at least waited to see who it was gonna be. This Democrat hate is unprecedented. Seems so Un-American.
Wrong, the senate had an obligation to vote up or down on Obamas nominee. They refused. We will do the same

That didn't take long.
really
1. is Hillary in jail
I understand it to be campaign rhetoric, just like most of the carp Obama and Hillary spewed. You apparently don't understand how little I expect any politician to actually follow through on campaign promises. Either they scrap it all once in office so they can run with their true agenda (ala Obama), or they realize that the government is too big and ponderous to move quickly and retreat into mindless speeches with little action. Trump is apparently ignoring that and just doing stuff. It scares the snowflakes to see a politician taking decisive action like that.

What are you going to do, hold your breath until he leaves office? You'll have to have actual crimes to get rid of him.

I do think they overplayed their hand and scared more voters than they energized.

really
1. is Hillary in jail
I understand it to be campaign rhetoric, just like most of the carp Obama and Hillary spewed. You apparently don't understand how little I expect any politician to actually follow through on campaign promises. Either they scrap it all once in office so they can run with their true agenda (ala Obama), or they realize that the government is too big and ponderous to move quickly and retreat into mindless speeches with little action. Trump is apparently ignoring that and just doing stuff. It scares the snowflakes to see a politician taking decisive action like that.
The decisive action you refer to are the actions of a man, an administration, who doesn't have a phyucking clue as to what they are doing. I noticed this morning that a 4 star Iraqi general is banned from coming to the US to visit his own family

What are you going to do, hold your breath until he leaves office? You'll have to have actual crimes to get rid of him.
We cn make up crimes just like you did for Obama

We cn make up crimes just like you did for Obama
I didn't make up any crimes for Obama, and I notice that he served his terms. Please try again.

Forum List

Back