Senate Dimrats Vow to Filibuster Trumps SCOTUS Pick Without Knowing Who It Is

This is unprecedented hate. They've already promised to oppose the Nominee, and they don't even know who it is. That's some seriously hateful partisanship. I just hope all this hate comes back to bite the Democrats.
Blocking traffic and airports as well as the violence by the left has solidified a Republican super majority in 2018
keep dreaming, as it is Trump will be lucky to finish his term
What are you going to do, hold your breath until he leaves office? You'll have to have actual crimes to get rid of him.
We cn make up crimes just like you did for Obama
I didn't make up any crimes for Obama, and I notice that he served his terms. Please try again.
Maybe you didn't, but an awful lot of your fellow right wingers did

This is unprecedented hate. They've already promised to oppose the Nominee, and they don't even know who it is. That's some seriously hateful partisanship. I just hope all this hate comes back to bite the Democrats.
Blocking traffic and airports as well as the violence by the left has solidified a Republican super majority in 2018
Read that in Kos?

Half his campaign promises are already fulfilled while he has you leftists babbling about mine is bigger than yours.
really
1. is Hillary in jail
2. Has Mexico paid for his wall
3. Has the ACA been defunded
1. Hillary will never go to jail, she knows where too many skeletons are buried. Losing the election is severe punishment, as she will forever know that she was rejected by the American people twice.
2. Let's see how this pays out. How soon did you demand that Obama fulfill all his promises after inauguration? Did you give him 2 weeks or a month? Or did he get as long as he wanted to take?
3. Already started on that one.
Just an excuse to bail Trump out.What part of day 1 don't you understand
I understand it to be campaign rhetoric, just like most of the carp Obama and Hillary spewed. You apparently don't understand how little I expect any politician to actually follow through on campaign promises. Either they scrap it all once in office so they can run with their true agenda (ala Obama), or they realize that the government is too big and ponderous to move quickly and retreat into mindless speeches with little action. Trump is apparently ignoring that and just doing stuff. It scares the snowflakes to see a politician taking decisive action like that.
The decisive action you refer to are the actions of a man, an administration, who doesn't have a phyucking clue as to what they are doing. I noticed this morning that a 4 star Iraqi general is banned from coming to the US to visit his own family
Such is your opinion. Did you also notice that his temporary hold enjoys majority support from Americans?

Read that in Kos?
its payback time

What are you going to do, hold your breath until he leaves office? You'll have to have actual crimes to get rid of him.
I didn't make up any crimes for Obama, and I notice that he served his terms. Please try again.
About to have a conservative SCOTUS for the next 30 years, enjoy.

really
1. is Hillary in jail
2. Has Mexico paid for his wall
3. Has the ACA been defunded
1. Hillary will never go to jail, she knows where too many skeletons are buried. Losing the election is severe punishment, as she will forever know that she was rejected by the American people twice.
2. Let's see how this pays out. How soon did you demand that Obama fulfill all his promises after inauguration? Did you give him 2 weeks or a month? Or did he get as long as he wanted to take?
I understand it to be campaign rhetoric, just like most of the carp Obama and Hillary spewed. You apparently don't understand how little I expect any politician to actually follow through on campaign promises. Either they scrap it all once in office so they can run with their true agenda (ala Obama), or they realize that the government is too big and ponderous to move quickly and retreat into mindless speeches with little action. Trump is apparently ignoring that and just doing stuff. It scares the snowflakes to see a politician taking decisive action like that.
The decisive action you refer to are the actions of a man, an administration, who doesn't have a phyucking clue as to what they are doing. I noticed this morning that a 4 star Iraqi general is banned from coming to the US to visit his own family
Such is your opinion. Did you also notice that his temporary hold enjoys majority support from Americans?
no it doesn't, unless you want to pull out a meaningless right wing pollster

I don't speak for them. I also, like I said, notice that Obama wasn't removed from office for any crimes. You're going to have to do better than that if you want to fake your way to an impeachment and conviction.

Read that in Kos?
its payback time
What are Democrats going to do, go on a hunger strike? :lmao:

I don't speak for them. I also, like I said, notice that Obama wasn't removed from office for any crimes. You're going to have to do better than that if you want to fake your way to an impeachment and conviction.
I note a whole lot of republicans are disagreeing with Trump actions

Cute. "You can't prove that, because I'll just call any proof you have fake". Since the best proof is what you discover for yourself, I'll let you look it up.

Cute. "You can't prove that, because I'll just call any proof you have fake". Since the best proof is what you discover for yourself, I'll let you look it up.
I am willing to consider anything you can find, obviously you can't

I note a whole lot of republicans are disagreeing with Trump actions
Still not criminal. Simple disagreement with a president is about as effective at removing him from office as trying to stop a hurricane by farting at it.

Read that in Kos?
its payback time

'Payback' for what? Obama got a complete free pass on everything. He served 8yrs and got just about his entire agenda through. What can y'all possibly bitch about?

Read that in Kos?
its payback time

'Payback' for what? Obama got a complete free pass on everything. He served 8yrs and got just about his entire agenda through. What can y'all possibly bitch about?
How many Judges that Obama nominated were never confirmed by the senate, because they refused to vote on them. Same for his supreme court nomination. Yes, the republican congress did everything they could to make his term miserable

How many Judges that Obama nominated were never confirmed by the senate, because they refused to vote on them. Same for his supreme court nomination. Yes, the republican congress did everything they could to make his term miserable

Yes, and in that their best was woefully insufficient. But that's under repair just now.

Yes, and in that their best was woefully insufficient. But that's under repair just now.
Thats truly a stupid comment, you know nothing about those people

I am willing to consider anything you can find, obviously you can't
Rasmussen:
Most Support Temporary Ban on Newcomers from Terrorist Havens - Rasmussen Reports™

Quinnipiac:
QU Poll Release Detail

Now, you made a definitive statement contradicting mine. Since I supplied two polls bolstering my position, I will be expecting you to supply two polls from biased, not-to-be-believed left wing sources saying the opposite.

Thats truly a stupid comment, you know nothing about those people

Ah, but you fail to comprehend that I also do not give a shit. Just as I happen to feel about your blubbering tears. Republicans could have done a hell of a lot more to hobble Obummer but did they? Nope. They failed. But that's being fixed.

Read that in Kos?
its payback time

Is doing that a good thing, a bad thing, or good when democrats do it but bad when Republicans do it?

Read that in Kos?
its payback time

Is doing that a good thing, a bad thing, or good when democrats do it but bad when Republicans do it?

Yeah seriously, 'Payback' for what? The dude got a free pass his entire tenure. He served his 8yrs and got just about everything he wanted. I don't see how any Obamabot can be bitching.

Forum List

Back