Senate (GOP) rejects amendment to build border fence

Why can't you? Do you want the drones to be armed, or do you want them only so community organizers can locate the illegals crossing the border and hand them Dem Party voter registration cards?
Why would they need to be armed?

And what does it have to do with employing drones instead of a fence?

Will the fence be armed????

You're a moron.
So, I was right. You don't actually want illegals crossing the border to be stopped.
Will the fence be armed?

China has a wall for sale. They built it about 2,000 years ago. It didn't work, since the Monguls just bribed their way through, but that has never discouraged those that have convinced themselves that people who are willing to walk across a rattlesnake infested desert in 112 degrees for 4 days without water would take one look at a fence and say to themselves, "Caramba! I am not going to tackle THAT problem!"

Last edited:
Why would they need to be armed?

And what does it have to do with employing drones instead of a fence?

Will the fence be armed????

You're a moron.
So, I was right. You don't actually want illegals crossing the border to be stopped.
Will the fence be armed?

So, you don't want the fence, and you don't want armed drones.

In truth, you have no desire at all to stop the flood of illegal immigrants crossing our southern border.

Not at all surprising, really. All you care about is the Democratic Party. You don't give a damn about national security or what's best for America.

Will the fence be armed?

In truth, you have no desire at all to stop the flood of illegal immigrants crossing our southern border.

Not at all surprising, really. All you care about is the Democratic Party. You don't give a damn about national security or what's best for America.

Will the fence be armed?

What a little bitch you are.

Will the fence be armed?

Will the fence be armed?

Not really, although I expect you feel all bowed up right now. :lol:

I guess I hurt your widdle feewings with the correct statement of your views, huh?

Will the fence be armed?

Not really, although I expect you feel all bowed up right now. :lol:

I guess I hurt your widdle feewings with the correct statement of your views, huh?

Will the fence be armed?

It's allowed. Show us all what you have - nothing! :lol:

If you didn't lie, you would have nothing to say.

Yeah, I don't think I'll depend on you for the board rules. :lol:

Since you seem to be having such a hissy fit, I'll just retract the claim.

Because you know it's a lie.
No, because I'm not going to risk breaking the rules.

You gotta admit, the retraction puts me far ahead of you. When you can't prove something, you just insist it's true anyway and pout. :lol:

Exactly how many trillions of dollars will it cost to build a fence on the border between Mexico and the United States?

Exactly how many trillions of dollars per year will it cost to maintain a fence on the border between the United States and Mexico?

Where exactly are we going to get the funding?

Exactly how many trillions of dollars will it cost to build a fence on the border between Mexico and the United States?

Exactly how many trillions of dollars per year will it cost to maintain a fence on the border between the United States and Mexico?

Take away the illegals' public benefits.

Take away the illegals' public benefits.

Sure, and while were at it we can make Walmart pay for healthcare insurance for their employees which will save one billion per year in public benefits. Walmart ONLY made $16 billion in net profits for 2012. I think they can afford it.

Then we have to place guard turrets every 100 feet. That's another $50 billion.

Border Patrol Agents for the towers 24/7/365 would be 800,000 Agents at $70,000.00/yr would be another $56 billion per year, plus the current employee cost. So what, $100 billion per year total?

Forum List

Back