Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

It dawned on me this afternoon as I watched...the vast majority of the time the House Impeachment Managers are TESTIFYING.

They are telling their NARRATIVE with little to no evidence (which they made clear in the House they don't have).

Awww...., maybe that's why they want more witnesses.
Come on, get up to snuff, Fer' Chrissakes.....

For 3 days the Dems have been saying the same things over and over...with no evidence.

Tomorrow the WH Counsel will destroy their case, expose their lies, and make Schiff and Nadler wish they were never part of this.

There will be no need for witnesses.

For 3 days the Dems have been saying the same things over and over...with no evidence.

Tomorrow the WH Counsel will destroy their case, expose their lies, and make Schiff and Nadler wish they were never part of this.

I watched all of the House investigation and saw what I needed to know.
Yesterday I watched 'Godzilla, King of Monster's (not bad...) and am doing projects around my hacienda.
I knew the Dimms have nothing new that rises to an impeachment.

What time does it start

What time does it start

I heard it will be a short day tomorrow. The Trump starts at 10 am ET and ends around 12-1 pm. Nothing on Sunday, then back to work on Monday.

Trump team to present case for about two hours on Saturday

Last edited:

I cant wait.

The dimz have made my ears bleed and my eyes fall out of my head. It's like being politically waterboarded.

Last edited:
Clinton was not impeached because of illicit sex. He was impeached because he committed perjury. I truly believe if he'd said, "I'm in my 50s and she's in her 20s....hell yeah I did it", he'd have been overwhelmingly been acclaimed President for the rest of his life.

I don't agree with that --- perjury will NEVER outrank sex in the nation's interest and attention! They simply used a lame perjury charge because outrageous sex in the White House isn't and never was illegal. Darn it.

But I rather like your speculation. I doubt it --- times were different then --- but this is Trump's general approach and I love it now: tell the truth and shame the Devil. Never let anyone put us on the back foot.

lame? You think it's lame that the chief executive whose job it is to enforce the law choose not to follow the law? Now I disagree.
What law did he break? Show the statue?

18 U.S. Code § 1621.Perjury generally

Learn to use Google, dummy.
When did Trump perjurer Himself. Learn law dumbass.

5e2a7860220000ca053eb87e.jpeg

‘RIGHT MATTERS’: SCHIFF SPEECH STIRS SENATE

Wow, Adam Schiff's closing arguments tonight were AWESOME! What a great man!
I can’t watch because my stomach can’t take the stupidity. Plus his laser beam eyes might zorp me.

Desperate Bug-eyed Schiff Sinks to New Low, Argues Trump’s 2018 Helsinki Summit with Vladimir Putin Was a “Breathtaking Success of Russian Intelligence”

House impeachment manager Bug-eyed Schiff has run out of intelligent things to say on day three of the shampeachment hearing so he resorted to arguing that Trump’s 2018 Helsinki summit was a “propaganda coup.”

No one is paying attention to Bug-eyed Schiff’s insane ramblings.

Senators are in agony and bored out of their minds as Bug-eyed Schiff and the Crazed Dems drone on and on repeating themselves as they desperately try to sell impeachment from the Senate floor.

It’s day three of hell week and Senator Rick Scott (R-FL) is so bored with the impeachment sham that he joked about screaming at Schumer so the Sergeant-at-Arms drags him out of the Senate gallery.

Schiff’s closing is brilliant. To bad those watching FOX have’t a clue. Poor bastards.

We are getting close to more tears from Abumb Schifferbrains.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Desperate Bug-eyed Schiff Sinks to New Low, Argues Trump’s 2018 Helsinki Summit with Vladimir Putin Was a “Breathtaking Success of Russian Intelligence”

House impeachment manager Bug-eyed Schiff has run out of intelligent things to say on day three of the shampeachment hearing so he resorted to arguing that Trump’s 2018 Helsinki summit was a “propaganda coup.”

No one is paying attention to Bug-eyed Schiff’s insane ramblings.

Senators are in agony and bored out of their minds as Bug-eyed Schiff and the Crazed Dems drone on and on repeating themselves as they desperately try to sell impeachment from the Senate floor.

It’s day three of hell week and Senator Rick Scott (R-FL) is so bored with the impeachment sham that he joked about screaming at Schumer so the Sergeant-at-Arms drags him out of the Senate gallery.

You know, Z, if Schiff is the HEAD of the government INTELLIGENCE committee, maybe we have stumbled onto why government is totally broken now and in need of desperate fixing!

Forum List

Back