Senate is about to vote on a bill nobody has read

except fucking taxes go UP for anyone making less then 75k per year and will hurt college students...So some rich outsourcer can get a tax cut!

tax-plan.png

eef7b065fb41a7d4dbb554d3786f36e1.jpg

The assholes that fucked America over with outsourcing, offshoring and bringing in cheap labor are once again fucking America over.

The America fell for it hook line and sinker. fucking fuck

The assholes that fucked America over with outsourcing, offshoring and bringing in cheap labor are once again fucking America over.

What does Clinton's NAFTA passage and Obama's failure to secure the border have to do with the Trump tax cut?

The America fell for it hook line and sinker. fucking fuck

What does Clinton's NAFTA passage and Obama's failure to secure the border have to do with the Trump tax cut?

Because after this tax cut can get passed. It's time to indict Crooked H. Since we're talking about money.

Senate is about to vote on a bill nobody has read

They're re-voting on Obamacare?

Just this year's version of it. Funny how to all the Repubs it was terrible when the Dems did that with ObamaCare but now it is all cool for it to happen. Fucking partisan hacks (not you, them)

If they fuck over the poor and middle class hard enough democrats will sweap back into power next year!

We'll reverse this piece of shit!
I wouldn't be so confident! The voters have shown they're willing to vote for potential dictators and people who will fuck them in the ass, so apparently we can't count on any rationality in the voters.
=

Well, no. The voters voted for someone who will fuck you people up the ass.

Note the essential difference.

Only because they are morons and didnt understand that Trump was conning them.

If they fuck over the poor and middle class hard enough democrats will sweap back into power next year!

I wouldn't be so confident! The voters have shown they're willing to vote for potential dictators and people who will fuck them in the ass, so apparently we can't count on any rationality in the voters.
=

Well, no. The voters voted for someone who will fuck you people up the ass.

Note the essential difference.
Omg so right! They will fuck middle class people in the ass so hard. You are fucking yourself so hard in the ass, you have no idea.

I remember when Clinton was giving us a middle class tax cut.
He hiked taxes instead.
What a piece of shit he turned out to be.........

And now the same thing is happening again and you are cheering it on. what a piece of shit you turned out to be

Clinton tax hike, Trump tax cut.
I know which one I prefer.

Oh look , a guy on an anonymous message board pretending to be rich. We dont see THAT every day. ;)

He hiked taxes instead.

And now the same thing is happening again and you are cheering it on. what a piece of shit you turned out to be

Oh look , a guy on an anonymous message board pretending to be rich. We dont see THAT every day. ;)

I'm not rich.

He hiked taxes instead.

I'm not rich.

Then you are very uninformed about the tax plans.

He hiked taxes instead.

I'm not rich.

I'll be happy to let you know the difference in my tax bill.

I'm not rich.

I'll be happy to let you know the difference in my tax bill.

Sure you will.

If they cut taxes, they'll pick up seats in the Senate.
Not temporarily for middle class taxpayers and permanently for the corporations.

The Dems can ride that right into the majority.

Not temporarily for middle class taxpayers

Dems won't vote to make the middle class cuts permanent? Bastards!

The Dems can ride that right into the majority.

Vote for us, we'll whine more about Republican tax cuts.

Oh no!! We need to cut taxes for the "poor"!!!

Sorry wingnuts, there is no way to cut the taxes for the "poor".

The "poor" don't pay income taxes.

Forum List

Back