Senate is about to vote on a bill nobody has read

The GOP will not make the middle class tax cut permanent.

That will bite them in the ass.

I am glad these idiots didn't learn anything from the ACA debacle...

No wonder our country sucks so much.

That’s par for the course with those idiots. I mean it would be news if they were voting on a bill they did read

Gotta comply with that stupid Senate rule.

Why? Dems won't help make them permanent in a few years?

If they fuck over the poor and middle class hard enough democrats will sweap back into power next year!

We'll reverse this piece of shit!

^^^ another liberal who hasn't calculated the tax cuts the GOP just gave the middle class.

It saves me about 2200 a year, but I am not middle class so I am getting a bit extra. 2200 a year, that comes out to 42 dollars a paycheck. You know what difference that 42 bucks will make in our lives or on the economy...NONE.

Here is a nice little calculator to do the math for you...

Tax Cut & Jobs Act Tax Reform Calculator - TaxAct Blog

If the calculator assumes State income taxes are going to no longer be deductible, but does not ask which State I live in, how does it calculate the tax consequences?

Please note this is an estimate of your tax liability under the House of Republican’s Tax Cuts and Job Act tax reform. It is not an exact representation of what you may owe under the finalized plan as the calculator does not include all applicable factors.

Sounds like you've booked a one way flight to Cuba.

Why would I want to go to Cuba? Because I think that our lawmakers should read things before they vote on them?

Because I think that people should have learned a lesson from the debacle that is the ACA and not repeat the same mistakes I am heading to Cuba?

You partisan hacks make no sense whatsoever.

If the calculator assumes State income taxes are going to no longer be deductible, but does not ask which State I live in, how does it calculate the tax consequences?

Please note this is an estimate of your tax liability under the House of Republican’s Tax Cuts and Job Act tax reform. It is not an exact representation of what you may owe under the finalized plan as the calculator does not include all applicable factors.

State income tax is a big number. So the calculator claims that the numbers it generates are useless?

Super thanks there...

State income tax is a big number. So the calculator claims that the numbers it generates are useless?

Super thanks there...

State income tax is a big number for some people and not at all for other people.

Why would I want to go to Cuba? Because I think that our lawmakers should read things before they vote on them?

Because I think that people should have learned a lesson from the debacle that is the ACA and not repeat the same mistakes I am heading to Cuba?

Well, you feel this country sucks so much, so I figure you'd move to the promise land. Where they have nurse maids to hold your hand.

Super thanks there...

State income tax is a big number for some people and not at all for other people.

Sort of my point.

I'm very skeptical of this OP's 'outrage' on this. He or she seems like one of those Democrats who dutifully applauded Pelosi when she declared "We need to pass the bill in order to read it." So i'm leaning towards this being more Democrat faux outrage hypocrisy.

Gotta comply with that stupid Senate rule.

Why? Dems won't help make them permanent in a few years?
Need to do it now to show the GOP cares about the middles as much as business.

Well, you feel this country sucks so much, so I figure you'd move to the promise land. Where they have nurse maids to hold your hand.
The promised land for the alt right is Alabama. Get moving.

Forum List

Back