Senate is about to vote on a bill nobody has read

I'm very skeptical of this OP's 'outrage' on this. He or she seems like one of those Democrats who dutifully applauded Pelosi when she declared "We need to pass the bill in order to read it." So i'm leaning towards this being more Democrat faux outrage hypocrisy.

I would like to challenge you to find one post from me supporting the Dems, Pelosi or anyone else from that party.

Please do not be just one more political hack that assumes everyone is either a hack for the Dmes or a hack for the Repubs.

I hope you have the ability to comprehend there are a few of us out here that supports neither party, nor like either party.

I have a terrible time trying to get the hacks to understand I can dislike Trump without that meaning I like Obama. It is perfectly possible, and totally reasonable, to dislike both of them.

With that said, I will sit back and wait for you to show where I posted in support of either the DNC or Pelosi.

I'm very skeptical of this OP's 'outrage' on this. He or she seems like one of those Democrats who dutifully applauded Pelosi when she declared "We need to pass the bill in order to read it." So i'm leaning towards this being more Democrat faux outrage hypocrisy.

I would like to challenge you to find one post from me supporting the Dems, Pelosi or anyone else from that party.

Please do not be just one more political hack that assumes everyone is either a hack for the Dmes or a hack for the Repubs.

I hope you have the ability to comprehend there are a few of us out here that supports neither party, nor like either party.

I have a terrible time trying to get the hacks to understand I can dislike Trump without that meaning I like Obama. It is perfectly possible, and totally reasonable, to dislike both of them.

With that said, I will sit back and wait for you to show where I posted in support of either the DNC or Pelosi.

Sorry if i don't believe you. I just don't.

So, you are just another hack that cannot think outside of the two party box. Well, at least now I know.

I would have thought the fact you could not find a single post from me supporting the Dems or Obama or anyone else from the left might give you a hint, but I guess I just gave you too much credit.

So, you are just another hack that cannot think outside of the two party box. Well, at least now I know.

I would have thought the fact you could not find a single post from me supporting the Dems or Obama or anyone else from the left might give you a hint, but I guess I just gave you too much credit.

I'm a bit of a Message Board veteran, i can spot frauds a mile away. I judge posters on their body of posts. And so far, i've only seen you hate on Trump and Republicans. So until i see otherwise... If it quacks like a duck...

I'm a bit of a Message Board veteran, i can spot frauds a mile away. I judge posters on their body of posts. And so far, i've only seen you hate on Trump and Republicans. So until i see otherwise... If it quacks like a duck...

Trump is the president, the Republican are in power. They hold all the keys to the kingdom right now, thus they are my focus. I guess I could be like all you partisan hacks and keep talking about Hillary and Obama and all that shit. or I could have a brain and focus on the here and now

If they fuck over the poor and middle class hard enough democrats will sweap back into power next year!

We'll reverse this piece of shit!

If they cut taxes, they'll pick up seats in the Senate.

Not only that, when working America starts seeing the benefits of the tax plan, the GOP will retain both the House and the Senate, as well as ensuring a Trump win in 2020.

This is the real reason the Democrats are against it. They're scared shitless.

Yep, that 20 bucks a paycheck they will be saving will change their lives forever
People bitch if the cable or gas bill goes up by 5 bucks so what you're saying is if it went down by 40 they'd just laugh it off as inconsequential?

Trump is the president, the Republican are in power. They hold all the keys to the kingdom right now, thus they are my focus. I guess I could be like all you partisan hacks and keep talking about Hillary and Obama and all that shit. or I could have a brain and focus on the here and now

Again, i judge posters on their body of posts. And I've never observed you criticizing Democrats. You've only insulted and criticized Trump/Republicans. So until i observe something different from you, i'll have to assume you're being disingenuous when you claim to be 'Non-Partisan.' In other words, prove me wrong. Like i said, i can spot a fraud a mile away. You can't bullshit me. So i look forward to observing your future posts. Take care. :)

Again, i judge posters on their body of posts. And I've never observed you criticizing Democrats. You've only insulted and criticized Trump/Republicans. So until i observe something different from you, i'll have to assume you're being disingenuous when you claim to be 'Non-Partisan.' In other words, prove me wrong. Like i said, i can spot a fraud a mile away. You can't bullshit me. So i look forward to observing your future posts. Take care. :)

I am not sure why this is such a hard thing for you to understand. The Repubs hold all the power right now, they control the Senate, the House and the Presidency. They are the ones fucking up the country right now, thus they are the focus of my time.

When I am watching a football game I do not bitch about how my baseball team did.

I get that partisan hacks such as yourself want to take the focus off what a shitty job your savior is doing, but that dog does not hunt with me.

I would bet my car that you had an issue with the Dems when they said "you have to pass it to know what is in it", yet you have no issue with the Repub doing the exact same thing. That makes you just one more partisan hack with their head up Trump's ass.

If they fuck over the poor and middle class hard enough democrats will sweap back into power next year!

We'll reverse this piece of shit!
I wouldn't be so confident! The voters have shown they're willing to vote for potential dictators and people who will fuck them in the ass, so apparently we can't count on any rationality in the voters.
=
True. We had eight years of Obama.

I am not sure why this is such a hard thing for you to understand. The Repubs hold all the power right now, they control the Senate, the House and the Presidency. They are the ones fucking up the country right now, thus they are the focus of my time.

When I am watching a football game I do not bitch about how my baseball team did.

I get that partisan hacks such as yourself want to take the focus off what a shitty job your savior is doing, but that dog does not hunt with me.

I would bet my car that you had an issue with the Dems when they said "you have to pass it to know what is in it", yet you have no issue with the Repub doing the exact same thing. That makes you just one more partisan hack with their head up Trump's ass.
Until such time as the Democrats are not able to call a filibuster and obstruct the agenda, your first sentence is completely wrong. Full control means that the other side cannot stop the majority. The Senate cannot run everything through a special rule that keeps the filibuster out of their hands.

As for fucking up the country. Since they haven't actually done anything, the country is still fucked under your boi and Obama should take full credit.

The GOP will not make the middle class tax cut permanent.

That will bite them in the ass.

Gotta comply with that stupid Senate rule.

Why? Dems won't help make them permanent in a few years?
Need to do it now to show the GOP cares about the middles as much as business.

When the Dems write a bill to make the middle class cuts permanent, we'll see who supports the middle class.
I suspect the margins in favor will be huge on both sides.

Until such time as the Democrats are not able to call a filibuster and obstruct the agenda, your first sentence is completely wrong. Full control means that the other side cannot stop the majority. The Senate cannot run everything through a special rule that keeps the filibuster out of their hands.

As for fucking up the country. Since they haven't actually done anything, the country is still fucked under your boi and Obama should take full credit.

I do not have a boy and Obama was just as fucked up as Trump is. How many mindless partisan hacks can there be on one forum? Damn, it is like a cockroach infestation.

When the Dems write a bill to make the middle class cuts permanent, we'll see who supports the middle class.

Why didn't the Repubs just do that along while making the corporate ones permanent? Are you saying the GOP does not care about the middle class?

If making the cuts permanent is the measurement for supporting the middle class we know right now that the GOP does not.

I do not have a boy and Obama was just as fucked up as Trump is. How many mindless partisan hacks can there be on one forum? Damn, it is like a cockroach infestation.
I agree. Far to many progressives with 20-year-old talking points that they haven't thought past in, well, 20 years.

I agree. Far to many progressives with 20-year-old talking points that they haven't thought past in, well, 20 years.

They are no worse than the regressives with 40 year old talking points that were given to them to parrot.

By the way, would you like a cracker?

Nobody read it? They have only been talking about every aspect of the bill for the last ten months. Maybe you have it confused with the ACA that was passed with bribes and intimidation.

They are no worse than the regressives with 40 year old talking points that were given to them to parrot.

By the way, would you like a cracker?
You first. I don't parrot GOP talking points. There is no need.

The fact of the matter is, they are far worse. Progressive ideas are 99% of the time, wrong.

Why didn't the Repubs just do that along while making the corporate ones permanent? Are you saying the GOP does not care about the middle class?

If making the cuts permanent is the measurement for supporting the middle class we know right now that the GOP does not.

Why didn't the Repubs just do that along while making the corporate ones permanent?

I told you, gotta comply with that stupid Senate rule.

I'll await the Dem push to amend the Senate rule.
Or, the Dems could, after the tax bill passes, immediately introduce another
bill to make the middle class cuts permanent.
I'm sure Dem support for the middle class will be immediately obvious very soon.

After all, Dems are all about the people keeping more of their own money.
Like the 1993 Clinton middle class tax cut, eh comrade?

Forum List

Back