Senate is about to vote on a bill nobody has read

I'm a bit of a Message Board veteran, i can spot frauds a mile away. I judge posters on their body of posts. And so far, i've only seen you hate on Trump and Republicans. So until i see otherwise... If it quacks like a duck...

Trump is the president, the Republican are in power. They hold all the keys to the kingdom right now, thus they are my focus. I guess I could be like all you partisan hacks and keep talking about Hillary and Obama and all that shit. or I could have a brain and focus on the here and now

Again, i judge posters on their body of posts. And I've never observed you criticizing Democrats. You've only insulted and criticized Trump/Republicans. So until i observe something different from you, i'll have to assume you're being disingenuous when you claim to be 'Non-Partisan.' In other words, prove me wrong. Like i said, i can spot a fraud a mile away. You can't bullshit me. So i look forward to observing your future posts. Take care. :)

I am not sure why this is such a hard thing for you to understand. The Repubs hold all the power right now, they control the Senate, the House and the Presidency. They are the ones fucking up the country right now, thus they are the focus of my time.

When I am watching a football game I do not bitch about how my baseball team did.

I get that partisan hacks such as yourself want to take the focus off what a shitty job your savior is doing, but that dog does not hunt with me.

I would bet my car that you had an issue with the Dems when they said "you have to pass it to know what is in it", yet you have no issue with the Repub doing the exact same thing. That makes you just one more partisan hack with their head up Trump's ass.
Until such time as the Democrats are not able to call a filibuster and obstruct the agenda, your first sentence is completely wrong. Full control means that the other side cannot stop the majority. The Senate cannot run everything through a special rule that keeps the filibuster out of their hands.

As for fucking up the country. Since they haven't actually done anything, the country is still fucked under your boi and Obama should take full credit.

I do not have a boy and Obama was just as fucked up as Trump is. How many mindless partisan hacks can there be on one forum? Damn, it is like a cockroach infestation.
You're welcome to get the fuck off the forum ya know.

Trump is the president, the Republican are in power. They hold all the keys to the kingdom right now, thus they are my focus. I guess I could be like all you partisan hacks and keep talking about Hillary and Obama and all that shit. or I could have a brain and focus on the here and now

Again, i judge posters on their body of posts. And I've never observed you criticizing Democrats. You've only insulted and criticized Trump/Republicans. So until i observe something different from you, i'll have to assume you're being disingenuous when you claim to be 'Non-Partisan.' In other words, prove me wrong. Like i said, i can spot a fraud a mile away. You can't bullshit me. So i look forward to observing your future posts. Take care. :)

I am not sure why this is such a hard thing for you to understand. The Repubs hold all the power right now, they control the Senate, the House and the Presidency. They are the ones fucking up the country right now, thus they are the focus of my time.

When I am watching a football game I do not bitch about how my baseball team did.

I get that partisan hacks such as yourself want to take the focus off what a shitty job your savior is doing, but that dog does not hunt with me.

I would bet my car that you had an issue with the Dems when they said "you have to pass it to know what is in it", yet you have no issue with the Repub doing the exact same thing. That makes you just one more partisan hack with their head up Trump's ass.
Until such time as the Democrats are not able to call a filibuster and obstruct the agenda, your first sentence is completely wrong. Full control means that the other side cannot stop the majority. The Senate cannot run everything through a special rule that keeps the filibuster out of their hands.

As for fucking up the country. Since they haven't actually done anything, the country is still fucked under your boi and Obama should take full credit.

I do not have a boy and Obama was just as fucked up as Trump is. How many mindless partisan hacks can there be on one forum? Damn, it is like a cockroach infestation.

Someone needs to spray the Raid!

The GOP will not make the middle class tax cut permanent.

That will bite them in the ass.

Gotta comply with that stupid Senate rule.

Why? Dems won't help make them permanent in a few years?
Need to do it now to show the GOP cares about the middles as much as business.

When the Dems write a bill to make the middle class cuts permanent, we'll see who supports the middle class.
I suspect the margins in favor will be huge on both sides.

Why didn't the Repubs just do that along while making the corporate ones permanent? Are you saying the GOP does not care about the middle class?

If making the cuts permanent is the measurement for supporting the middle class we know right now that the GOP does not.

Why didn't the Repubs just do that along while making the corporate ones permanent?

I told you, gotta comply with that stupid Senate rule.

If making the cuts permanent is the measurement for supporting the middle class we know right now that the GOP does not.

I'll await the Dem push to amend the Senate rule.
Or, the Dems could, after the tax bill passes, immediately introduce another
bill to make the middle class cuts permanent.
I'm sure Dem support for the middle class will be immediately obvious very soon.

After all, Dems are all about the people keeping more of their own money.
Like the 1993 Clinton middle class tax cut, eh comrade?

I know this will blow your little mind, but nobody cares about the middle class. not the Repubs not the Dems.

In fact both parties despise the middle class for the same reasons.

The middle class makes too much to have to rely on the government too much, which makes them harder to control. At the same time the middle class does not make enough to be of any use when it comes to funding the coffers of those in power.

Thus both parties continually screw the middle class trying to shrink it at the same time. They know that about 20% will move up out of it and the rest will move down.

Someone needs to stop complaining about the people on the board. It's tiresome

Not near as tiresome as partisan hacks making false accusations about me.

Perhaps you should consider how you present yourself if you don't like the feedback you're getting?
With the exception of a few outliers we all get along fairly well considering all the points of views we have.

Told you, this board is a nightmare if you're looking for constructive conversation. It's 60% rabid Trump supporters, 30% witless bleeding hearts who do nothing but hate on Trump, and 10% people with a functioning brain.

Unfortunately, it's kind of fascinating to me to study how the Trump supporters defy all logic in their belief systems, so I've started spending more time here than it probably deserves.

Gotta comply with that stupid Senate rule.

Why? Dems won't help make them permanent in a few years?

When the Dems write a bill to make the middle class cuts permanent, we'll see who supports the middle class.

Why didn't the Repubs just do that along while making the corporate ones permanent? Are you saying the GOP does not care about the middle class?

Why didn't the Repubs just do that along while making the corporate ones permanent?

I'm sure Dem support for the middle class will be immediately obvious very soon.

I know this will blow your little mind, but nobody cares about the middle class. not the Repubs not the Dems.

The middle class makes too much to have to rely on the government too much, which makes them harder to control. At the same time the middle class does not make enough to be of any use when it comes to funding the coffers of those in power.

Thus both parties continually screw the middle class trying to shrink it at the same time. They know that about 20% will move up out of it and the rest will move down.

In the real world, Clinton raised taxes on the middle class, GW Bush cut taxes on the middle class and current Republicans are attempting to cut taxes on the middle class.

Perhaps you should consider how you present yourself if you don't like the feedback you're getting?
With the exception of a few outliers we all get along fairly well considering all the points of views we have.

Yeah, that is it. I should sing the praises of Trump more so people will quit accusing me of being a liberal. I really do not see that happening
Told you, this board is a nightmare if you're looking for constructive conversation. It's 60% rabid Trump supporters, 30% witless bleeding hearts who do nothing but hate on Trump, and 10% people with a functioning brain.

Unfortunately, it's kind of fascinating to me to study how the Trump supporters defy all logic in their belief systems, so I've started spending more time here than it probably deserves.

These boards are great for seeing how people view things. You read things on these boards you would never see in person as people know they are free from retribution so they can be their true selves and let all their shit shine for everyone to see. It is important to know how people think.

In the real world, Clinton raised taxes on the middle class, GW Bush cut taxes on the middle class and current Republicans are attempting to cut taxes on the middle class.

If the middle class is making like 250k+ per year, sure.

Only, most middle class people aren't making anywhere near that much in most of the country.

And what happens when the national debt becomes so unmanageable that we're forced to raise taxes again? bet they skyrocket. Either that, or we go bankrupt and lose our credit rating. But I guess most people who are all about these tax cuts only care about that when Obama's raising the deficit.

I am glad these idiots didn't learn anything from the ACA debacle...

No wonder our country sucks so much.
Tax legislation most Americans oppose.

“About a third of voters currently support the Republican tax reform package, according to an average of five surveys released1 this month. In a Quinnipiac University survey, just 25 percent of voters approved of the plan. Surveys from ABC News/Washington Post, CNN, Morning Consult and YouGov put approval of the plan slightly higher, but all are still at 36 percent or lower. Meanwhile, an average of the five polls puts opposition at 46 percent.”

The GOP Tax Cuts Are Even More Unpopular Than Past Tax Hikes

Yeah, that is it. I should sing the praises of Trump more so people will quit accusing me of being a liberal. I really do not see that happening

These boards are great for seeing how people view things. You read things on these boards you would never see in person as people know they are free from retribution so they can be their true selves and let all their shit shine for everyone to see. It is important to know how people think.
That isn't what I was suggesting.
This response right here is what I was talking about. I was just trying to be helpful and you get snarky.

By the way, I get called a liberal one minute and the next I'm a Nazi goper.

It's the nature of the board, don't take it so seriously.

Only, most middle class people aren't making anywhere near that much in most of the country.

And what happens when the national debt becomes so unmanageable that we're forced to raise taxes again? bet they skyrocket. Either that, or we go bankrupt and lose our credit rating. But I guess most people who are all about these tax cuts only care about that when Obama's raising the deficit.

A lot of the info I've seen shows people making much, much less than that will see a net cut in taxes.

And what happens when the national debt becomes so unmanageable that we're forced to raise taxes again?

Dems are free to run a campaign on raising taxes, reforming entitlements or cutting other spending to reduce the debt.

I am glad these idiots didn't learn anything from the ACA debacle...

No wonder our country sucks so much.

“About a third of voters currently support the Republican tax reform package, according to an average of five surveys released1 this month. In a Quinnipiac University survey, just 25 percent of voters approved of the plan. Surveys from ABC News/Washington Post, CNN, Morning Consult and YouGov put approval of the plan slightly higher, but all are still at 36 percent or lower. Meanwhile, an average of the five polls puts opposition at 46 percent.”

The GOP Tax Cuts Are Even More Unpopular Than Past Tax Hikes

Oh no!!! It'll never pass with poll ratings like that. LOL!

That is the shell game that none of the partisan can see. A few crumbs thrown out to the middle class for a couple years and then Wham, taxes are higher than they were to start with. Then you have Rubio telling the world that after the tax cuts come the cuts to Social Security and Medicare...which will screw the middle class way more than any temporary cut helped them.

A lot of the info I've seen shows people making much, much less than that will see a net cut in taxes.

And what happens when the national debt becomes so unmanageable that we're forced to raise taxes again?

Dems are free to run a campaign on raising taxes, reforming entitlements or cutting other spending to reduce the debt.

Orrr .... we go belly up, our currency is devalued, and China takes complete control of the world market and starts telling us what to do. And we're weak enough to where we have to obey.

But shit, I'll save a thousand dollars this year! Totally worth.

Orrr .... we go belly up, our currency is devalued, and China takes complete control of the world market and starts telling us what to do.

But shit, I'll save a thousand dollars this year! Totally worth.

Well it seems that Trump is already doing all he can to give China an even bigger advantage in the world market, so why the heck not just go all in!

I did the math on all the Senate tax brackets yesterday and posted it. There are only 2 losers, the tax bracket and income to avoid is $290k for a married couple. They will see a several thousand dollar tax increase, everyone else below and above will get a tax cut. Yes I said 2 losers, those making right about $19k will see a $40 tax increase a nothing burger.

I should point out the deadbeats and losers who don't pay any taxes, they are EXCLUDED from the child tax credit increase, you only get that if you actually pay taxes, ouch! lol

Forum List

Back