Senate Unanimously Passes Resolution Condemning Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Bush was the one who orchestrated it and lied about WMDs

Most of the WMD lies came from Zionist Traitor George Tenet, the CIA Director originally appointed by Clinton.

The ADL gave Tenet its "highest award" in 2005, but no longer acknowledges it...

LOL!!!

Why is it when people talk about hate groups, they never mention the ones on the "left?"
Because there are no hate groups on the left. You are mistaking leftist reactionaries for haters when in reality they are defense systems against RW hate.
folks this^^^^^ is a bigot^^^^^^^^
I am a defender of equality for all...if there is any bigotry in that ..its towards racist bahs-turds like ewe...ya friggin sheep.
I rest my case.
I doubt you had a case of anythimg but the clap.
badda bing. You're full blown bigot

So what is the Left Racial Discrimination priority?
Are Blacks ahead of Hispanics?
Is a Hispanic Women ahead of a Black Men?

But don't forget the republican input ...especially with IRAQ and Afghanistan.

The Senators most obsessed with starting a US war in Iraq, regardless of reason, were

Dianne Feinstein
Chuck Schumer
Joe Lieberman
But Bush was the one who orchestrated it and lied about WMDs He just wanted to avenge what he believed was an attempt by Saddam Hussein to assissinate his father.. Faulty intell from an unreliable source was all he needed to proceed.
and yet all of the dems saw exactly the same material and made the same decision. hmmmmm you sure you're ok?
I'm ok but I'm getting increasingly worried about you. Rather than discuss your misinformation I'll just drop this link on you let the people decide just how much the Democrats knew
. and how Bush and Cheney took the words of a sex offender, codename curveball, withoutl verification and used those lies to srart the war. The Dems didn't have a clue.
Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq

The Senators most obsessed with starting a US war in Iraq, regardless of reason, were

Dianne Feinstein
Chuck Schumer
Joe Lieberman
But Bush was the one who orchestrated it and lied about WMDs He just wanted to avenge what he believed was an attempt by Saddam Hussein to assissinate his father.. Faulty intell from an unreliable source was all he needed to proceed.
and yet all of the dems saw exactly the same material and made the same decision. hmmmmm you sure you're ok?
I'm ok but I'm getting increasingly worried about you. Rather than discuss your misinformation I'll just drop this link on you let the people decide just how much the Democrats knew
. and how Bush and Cheney took the words of a sex offender, codename curveball, withoutl verification and used those lies to srart the war. The Dems didn't have a clue.

Please stay on topic.... there's probably 10,000 threads on Iraq.

Because there are no hate groups on the left. You are mistaking leftist reactionaries for haters when in reality they are defense systems against RW hate.
I am a defender of equality for all...if there is any bigotry in that ..its towards racist bahs-turds like ewe...ya friggin sheep.
I rest my case.
But you've got more experience as a bigot than me.... And yours is more race oriented.

Dianne Feinstein
Chuck Schumer
Joe Lieberman

Please stay on topic.... there's probably 10,000 threads on Iraq.
Agreed!

Senator Feinstein ran in 1992 that HW Bush "didn't finish the (Israeli, not US) job in Iraq"

Feinstein was for a US war with Iraq regardless of time or reason.

Feinstein gave the final Senate speech before the vote spearheading the charge to war.... and THEN claimed she was "duped" by George Tenet, only later to SHOW UP AND CELEBRATE Mr. Tenet's "highest award" from the ADL....

Senator Feinstein ran in 1992 that HW Bush "didn't finish the (Israeli, not US) job in Iraq"

Feinstein was for a US war with Iraq regardless of time or reason.

Feinstein gave the final Senate speech before the vote spearheading the charge to war.... and THEN claimed she was "duped" by George Tenet, only later to SHOW UP AND CELEBRATE Mr. Tenet's "highest award" from the ADL....
Please stay on topic...some of the posters are starting to complain.

All American families have benefitted from affirmative action

It leveled the playing field

Affirmative Action is discrimination.
But not against Whites. White women. used AA TO Bring in another good salary for their families...which usually includes ar least one White male
If one or more of the males are also drawing down a good paycheck...fug discrimination....

I rest my case.
But you've got more experience as a bigot than me.... And yours is more race oriented.
naw, I only point to the obvious.

Discrimination is discrimination.

And past illegal discrimination allows for future "legal" discrimination. An example is that at Harvard nearly half the students are legacy students, children of Harvard graduates. Which means those whose parents were discriminated against in the past, their children are now discriminated against as a result.

What's the fix?

And past illegal discrimination allows for future "legal" discrimination. An example is that at Harvard nearly half the students are legacy students, children of Harvard graduates. Which means those whose parents were discriminated against in the past, their children are now discriminated against as a result.

What's the fix?

Stoop discrimination. You can't argue that discrimination is wrong therefore we must discriminate to fix it.

What's the fix?

Harvard is a private institution and can admit who ever they want

Of course it is. Anyone denied a job because of their race has been discriminated against. It's not up for debate.

But someone whose parents were discriminated against, don't get the same opportunities. The children of current (or former) workers, can get legal preference.

Think Before You Hire: Maintain a Legal Hiring Process | Monster.com

And keep in mind: unless your workforce is already diverse, relying heavily on recommendations from current employees will only maintain the status quo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back