Senators who opposed background checks losing support

I asked a simple question, Mertex.

Are you in favor of Voter ID laws, or do you feel they unfairly keep people from being to vote?

I asked a simple question, Mertex.]/quote]

Are you in favor of Voter ID laws, or do you feel they unfairly keep people from being to vote?
What does voter ID have to do with "Senators who opposed background checks losing support"?

And, why do you ask?

If I buy a gun online, I need to have them send it to a local licensed gun dealer so he can do the background check. :eusa_whistle:

I really doubt you have gone through the process of purchasing a gun or rifle.

Don't assess all gun sales by your experience. Even the licensed dealer that sold Adam Lanza's mother her guns got shut down because he wasn't doing background checks.

So your saying that there already was a gun regulation in place? Yet, Lanza got a gun and did what he did?
Hmmmmm

No, I'm saying that this licensed dealer whom you claim always do background checks, didn't. Hmmmmmm.

What does voter ID have to do with "Senators who opposed background checks losing support"?

And, why do you ask?

You advocate background checks for every gun sale.

Jim wants to sell his Mossberg 12g to Ted.
Jim has to drive 45 miles to the county seat to file the form, drive 45 miles back home, return in a couple days to pick up the results, and drive back home again.
Jim has now driven 180 miles, burned approx 10 gallons of gas and wasted at least three hours of his time for an unreasonable INFRINGEMENT of a private gun sale.

Meanwhile it's unfair to ask Tom to take the city bus to the DMV to get a free ID card to go vote.

You libfucks are cracked in the head.
:cuckoo:

And, why do you ask?

Jim has to drive 45 miles to the county seat to file the form, drive 45 miles back home, return in a couple days to pick up the results, and drive back home again.
Jim has now driven 180 miles, burned approx 10 gallons of gas and wasted at least three hours of his time for an unreasonable INFRINGEMENT of a private gun sale.

Meanwhile it's unfair to ask Tom to take the city bus to the DMV to get a free ID card to go vote.

Ha,ha, that is too funny. I can turn that right back at you.

You expect a 90 year old woman who lives in the country, who has been voting all her life to drive 45 miles to the DMV, wait in line for hours to get a photo-ID, but Ole Jim cannot fill out the form, mail it in, wait for its return before deciding whether or not to sell the gun to Ted, because Jim, who can afford an expensive gun cannot be troubled to make sure that Ted isn't a felon, or a mental case and isn't going out and kill a bunch of innocent people? You gun-nuts crack me up!:lol:

Last edited:

And, why do you ask?

You expect a 90 year old woman who lives in the country, who has been voting all her life to drive 45 miles to the DMV, wait in line for hours to get a photo-ID, but Ole Jim cannot fill out the form, mail it in, wait for its return before deciding whether or not to sell the gun to Ted, because Jim, who can afford an expensive gun cannot be troubled to make sure that Ted isn't a felon, or a mental case and isn't going out and kill a bunch of innocent people? You gun-nuts crack me up!:lol:

So how far would she have to drive to vote? See how your twisted method will be turned against you?

So how far would she have to drive to vote? See how your twisted method will be turned against you?

How do you know that she will even have to drive to vote? May older folks rely on the generosity of others to take them to the polls. And, you didn't turn anything against me, you want to but are failing badly. Your conservative hypocrisy is showing.

Voter photo-id is just an excuse for conservatives to keep some people from voting. Not supporting background checks is just gun-nuts way of saying they don't give a damn who gets massacred, as long as they can have their guns.

How do you know that she will even have to drive to vote? May older folks rely on the generosity of others to take them to the polls. And, you didn't turn anything against me, you want to but are failing badly. Your conservative hypocrisy is showing.

Voter photo-id is just an excuse for conservatives to keep some people from voting. Not supporting background checks is just gun-nuts way of saying they don't give a damn who gets massacred, as long as they can have their guns.

Your position is that she will have to drive 45 miles to a DMV. isn't that correct?
She had to go to the DMV to get a DL.

Your argument is stupid
Or maybe the DMV is closer and the polling place is further, that is if location is the way you want this argument to go.

Your position is that she will have to drive 45 miles to a DMV. isn't that correct?
That was a hypothetical. Do you know what that means?

Your argument is stupid
It was just the reverse of the one from the conservative, so I guess his argument was stupid, no?
Or maybe the DMV is closer and the polling place is further, that is if location is the way you want this argument to go.
It was hypothetical - there is no old lady, there is no Jim, there is no Ted, get it?

hy·po·thet·i·cal (hp-tht-kl) also hy·po·thet·ic (-thtk)
adj.
1. Of, relating to, or based on a hypothesis: a hypothetical situation.
a. Suppositional; uncertain.

Ayotte got her butt handed to her in a couple of her "townhalls", so far. She's yet to answer why she voted "NO". Well, she did say that the bill would create a list of gun owners, but if she read it she'd know it doesn't. So, she answered with a lie.

Your argument is stupid
It was just the reverse of the one from the conservative, so I guess his argument was stupid, no?
It was hypothetical - there is no old lady, there is no Jim, there is no Ted, get it?

adj.

That was a hypothetical.
Bull shit no it wasn't try again. Do you want to make it lie 2?

And, why do you ask?

Gun ownership was important enough to be mentioned second.
Voting? 15th....almost 60 years later

adj.

That was a hypothetical.

Why don't you answer the questions I posed to you instead of deflecting so much?

You're beginning to look even more pathetic.

adj.

That was a hypothetical.

Why don't you answer the questions I posed to you instead of deflecting so much?

You're beginning to look even more pathetic.
Talk about pathetic. You use an example then when called on it you say it was hypothetical. Now that's pathetic. You do understand what that word means?

Yes, and those links contain supporting links for the Banana Republic of North Carolina.

Really separate links? Why didn't you use those separate links in the first place?

Forum List

Back