Senior US officials: Trump is ready to shut down his own government if he doesn’t get border wall fu

He plans to shut down government unless he gets funding for his wall, which will never happen. Now why did you lie about Obama shutting down government?
Obama shut down Government Oct 1-Oct 16, 2013. Want some more?

United States federal government shutdown of 2013 - Wikipedia

The kid isn't interested in the truth.
isn't mexico paying for the wall?
Yes, it was an electoral promise of Trump that Mexico would pay for his wall. I heard him say so a few times on TV.

They will pay double eventually, trust me on that ol'roy

They already lost Ford and Carrier......more to come. Want to play around Senior? We could tax remittance or cancel Spring Break for a few years. Climb on my Burro little man.

View attachment 122985
Oh! People thought he meant Mexico would pay money for his wall. No-one thought that would mean losing contracts and stuff. So what happens to the money Mexico lost to pay for the wall? Ha! Ha! Ha!

There was never a budget submitted to Obama, sorry
News for you, Honey. The President submits the budget to Congress every year. Did you go to school?

United States budget process - Wikipedia
since when did a presidential budget ever get passed, einstein
Every year except when Obama was in office.
You lie, and lie again

Prove it, after all you pretend to be a smart kid on the internet.
fuck you asshole. If a presidential budget was passed as soon as a President submitted it, we wouldn't need congress

So when Obama refused to sign the budget that Congress passed, it was Congresses fault, but when Trump does the exat same thing it's his fault?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
There was never a budget submitted to Obama, sorry
News for you, Honey. The President submits the budget to Congress every year. Did you go to school?

You lie, and lie again
Not my fault if you don't know how the three branches work. You put too much trust in the Commiecrats.

How do you tax remittance, genius?
Ford and Carrier continue to have large production facilities in mexico. Trump lies to you and you just suck it up

Give me millions/year salary and lifetime retirement and I would educate you on all GOVT subjects. As it is, I don't work for them. I won't work hard for you.

a quick guess would be........ If someone comes in and does a Western Union to a Mexican site, take a 20% cut? Sounds easy to me. If someone transfers money to a Mexican National Bank, take a 20% cut? The remittance(s) would slow way down or Uncle Sam would be paid?

Ford and Carrier continue to have large production facilities in mexico. Trump lies to you and you just suck it up

Give me millions/year salary and lifetime retirement and I would educate you on all GOVT subjects. As it is, I don't work for them. I won't work hard for you.

a quick guess would be........ If someone comes in and does a Western Union to a Mexican site, take a 20% cut? Sounds easy to me. If someone transfers money to a Mexican National Bank, take a 20% cut? The remittance(s) would slow way down or Uncle Sam would be paid?
That would never be passed by Congress, just remember Mexico can retaliate economically as well

Yes, it was an electoral promise of Trump that Mexico would pay for his wall. I heard him say so a few times on TV.

They already lost Ford and Carrier......more to come. Want to play around Senior? We could tax remittance or cancel Spring Break for a few years. Climb on my Burro little man.

View attachment 122985
Then Ford and Carrier have put out false information to the country and their stockholders. (Who don't want a border tax)

From another angle...

Will Democrats continue to stand with an invasion force of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens rather than keeping their own nation's government running?

You lie, and lie again

fuck you asshole. If a presidential budget was passed as soon as a President submitted it, we wouldn't need congress

So you can't prove anything you say, got it.

View attachment 122985
Then Ford and Carrier have put out false information to the country and their stockholders. (Who don't want a border tax)
No they have told the truth, its Trump who lies about everything

View attachment 122985
Oh! People thought he meant Mexico would pay money for his wall. No-one thought that would mean losing contracts and stuff. So what happens to the money Mexico lost to pay for the wall? Ha! Ha! Ha!

They will, could and already have. How about a reverse remittance. We could TAX anyone traveling across the border a huge fee..........the crossings would halt. Do it at Spring Break both ways or one way. We could make it painful in many ways I would think? And I am only a regular joe. Imagine what the experts could come up with?

imgres.jpg

That would never be passed by Congress, just remember Mexico can retaliate economically as well
LMAO!

You lie, and lie again

What does any of your meaningless drivel have to do with the fact that !. Obama never shut the government down, and 2. trump will and it would be a disaster

View attachment 122985

So should ALL Presidents get their budgets rubber stamped, or just the ones you like?

You lie, and lie again

What does any of your meaningless drivel have to do with the fact that !. Obama never shut the government down, and 2. trump will and it would be a disaster

He did, you're either too stupid or too young to know it.

View attachment 122985

They will, could and already have. How about a reverse remittance. We could TAX anyone traveling across the border a huge fee..........the crossings would halt. Do it at Spring Break both ways or one way. We could make it painful in many ways I would think? And I am only a regular joe. Imagine what the experts could come up with?

View attachment 122986
You are going to tax Americans going on vacation, or businessmen with work to do in Mexico? Thats a real winner.
I would think by now you hero would have come up with THE answer, he has had months to consider this.

View attachment 122985

So should ALL Presidents get their budgets rubber stamped, or just the ones you like?
None ever had, none ever will asshole

From another angle...

Will Democrats continue to stand with an invasion force of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens rather than keeping their own nation's government running?

Of course they will. It is about 17% of their total vote looking ahead. AND it is bad for America. A win-win for DemWitts.

Trump is right again........out with the bad........take a look at any good ones later on.

LMAO!
As we speak, The Mexican government is making plans to purchase agricultural products from South America instead of here.

View attachment 122985

None ever had, none ever will asshole

LOL, you don't even know how stupid you are kid.

From another angle...

Of course they will. It is about 17% of their total vote looking ahead. AND it is bad for America. A win-win for DemWitts.

Trump is right again........out with the bad........take a look at any good ones later on.
11 million Mexicans arrived here overnight?

Forum List

Back