serious question on core Jewish belief

You think you are a prophet. You think you speak for God. You don't. You are messed up.

No, a prophet is a servant of God. I am no such thing. I read and comprehend the language of the prophets, what is written in the Bible, both old and new testaments, and am speaking for myself like anyone who reads something and understands what they read.

If your assignment from God was to achieve comprehension of scripture you have failed miserably.

What does that make you who thinks that God is an edible trinity that can be eaten like a cheap snack food?

A jackass... You are what you is by choice. Be happy with your choice.

Remember, it is written that those donkey ears are there for life for naughty boys who stayed on Pleasure Island for too long.. (Pinocchio 3:14)

Can I get a hee haw? An oink oink? Or whatever sounds the vile and loathsome creature you are degenerating into today makes.

Maybe an eek eek or a derp derp?

Last edited:
Me and one billion other Catholics that is.

I know, It's a very sad story, dead the entire lot of you, but, hey, at least you got a guy as dead as you are who thinks he is righteous and will receive eternal life by eating or abstaining from certain foods and wearing a box on his head every now and then to laugh at your stupid comments.

:eusa_dance:

serious question on core Jewish belief

The core Jewish belief given to them by God~~~~
: the ethical commandments of God given according to biblical accounts to Moses by voice and by writing on stone tablets on Mount Sinai

View attachment 504880

The Ten Commandments
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

Moses was a Jew who after coming down from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments carved in stone, breaks the 6th Commandment by murdering a man in broad daylight in a street in Jerusalem.

Then in 1947ad the Jewish people get their one and only country, using terrorist’s acts; calling their ungodly country “Israel” and themselves, Israelites.

Two decades later these same Jews, now living in their new country—

Murder Palestinian children
Steal Palestinian land
And lie day and night, violating every Commandment given to them by God, His chosen ones.

God warned His chosen, if you no not obey my Commandments, this will follow---

Ezekiel
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord GOD.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so it is being done before our eyes~~~~~~
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
And so it will be done before our eyes to see
:)-
It says Murder, not Kill.

Right. BTW if the consequences for defying the law of God is death then anyone who teaches others to defy the law of God is a murderer exactly like the Nachash was a murderer from the beginning, according to the Hebrew children's story that is...

Since the deeper implications of Kosher law are not about food, as you claimed to know all about, then anyone who teaches others that the subject of Kosher law is about food is a murderer, even superjew you, according to your own Holy Books.

There is nothing about my revelation that costs too much money, or requires anyone to climb a mountain too high, starve themselves, give away all their possessions, or is so arcane or rarified that anyone of any nation or language with a second grade education can't understand. In the eyes of God some people who are stars of this degenerate world are in actuality lowlifes, vile and loathsome creatures. Duh.

How does something so simple remain above your grasp? Still dead after all these years?

I know that it all sounds funny to you, ha ha, but that just tells me that you lied when you said that you have heard it all before that the deeper implications of kosher law are about the teaching of one human creature or another, whether clean or unclean, and has been written about for 1500 years by your own teachers and sages.,..

Like I said, you suck at lying.
Supply the verse.

How could a universal God have a chosen people?
The Jews — to say they were "chosen" — were originally a mixed racial group at the center of trade and commerce among Asia, Europe, and Africa — and they were rather unfairly singled out and viciously persecuted by other tribes or cultures, nations, "goyim" with their own cultural identities and privileges, which they denied to Jews.

That they found faith and salvation in God who worked many miracles of which the Bible is the written record.

Supply the verse.

What's the point? You will never understand or accept the truth if you already haven't even after holding your hand and trying to explain to you like a child that you fucked up and missed the mark.

I know that you are as lost as ding who was indoctrinated since birth into believing lies but the really sad part is that if either of you truly believed in the mercy of God and the healing power of repentance worthy of forgiveness you would be done with all of your delusory bullshit immediately and without hesitation, reach out your hand, take and eat the fruit of the tree of life.

Faithless coward.

I guess that why no one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

IT'S THE LAW!!

Last edited:
Supply the verse.

What's the point? You will never understand or accept the truth if you already haven't even after holding your hand and trying to explain to you like a child that you fucked up and missed the mark.

I know that you are as lost as ding who was indoctrinated since birth into believing lies but the really sad part is that if either of you truly believed in the mercy and forgiveness of God you would be done with all of your delusory bullshit immediately and without hesitation, reach out your hand, take and eat the fruit of the tree of life.

Coward.

I guess that why no one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

IT'S THE LAW!!
Surely you know that Hebrew has no word for mercy?

I know that you are as lost as ding who was indoctrinated since birth into believing lies but the really sad part is that if either of you truly believed in the mercy and forgiveness of God you would be done with all of your delusory bullshit immediately and without hesitation, reach out your hand, take and eat the fruit of the tree of life.

Coward.

IT'S THE LAW!!

That's all you got? pathetic.

Surely you know that we are speaking english? What's the translation for this? רַחֲמִים

You are quite the joker.

:777:

Coward.

IT'S THE LAW!!

Surely you know that we are speaking english? What's the translation for this? רַחֲמִים

You are quite the joker.

I'm about to learn you a lesson on how to think in Hebrew as opposed to Artscroll English.
What's the translation for רֶחֶם?

I know, It's a very sad story, dead the entire lot of you, but, hey, at least you got a guy as dead as you are who thinks he is righteous and will receive eternal life by eating or abstaining from certain foods and wearing a box on his head every now and then to laugh at your stupid comments.

You are melting down.

Coward.

IT'S THE LAW!!

You are quite the joker.

I'm about to learn you a lesson on how to think in Hebrew as opposed to Artscroll English.

In absence of oil, cloths turn Cohen Hidyot into Cohen Gadol.

How do we enthrone royalty?

Coward.

IT'S THE LAW!!

You are quite the joker.

In absence of oil, cloths turn Cohen Hidyot into Cohen Gadol.

How do we enthrone royalty?
That, my friend, is in God's hands.
There will be no Jewish King until God's Existence is overt.

You are melting down.

Another projection because where I am standing it has never been better and aside from that I haven't even started with the good stuff yet.

You and groucho have no inkling about what's coming.

You are melting down.

Another projection because where I am standing it has never been better and aside from that I haven't even started with the good stuff yet.

I clearly remember we've been through this before.

I'm waiting for your translation to show you don't think in Hebrew.

You are melting down.

You are certifiable, dude.

Forum List

Back