serious question on core Jewish belief

They had no other way to describe Him being lifted up. I'm glad they didn't use your disrespectful imagery.

"When he had said this, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him from their sight. While they were looking intently at the sky as he was going, "

You posted this translation with the exact same imagery that you called disrespectful..

Is that the best you can do?

You are contrary to the truth, even when its what you profess to believe. :auiqs.jpg:

You are such a loser, a completely false person.

Damn.

but don't you worry your stupid silly self. Maybe a matzo can save you... go on, eat it!
I bet you'd like to burn down a few churches, eh?

No, I think they are the perfect mouse trap for vermin like you.

The favorite food of serpents .

You believe that you are eating Jesus but, in reality, you are being consumed by evil.
Don't hold back. Get it off your chest.

sex with animals

One of the 10 reasons God gave Moshe why the inhabitants of the land were to be expelled or exterminated.
This fact saddens many Liberals in NYC.

Given that the creatures identified in Kosher law as either clean or unclean are metaphors for human archetypes, the subject and condemnation of bestiality also has deeper implications about people who display the attributes of lower beasts.

Many people out there know nothing about the figurative meaning of the words or the subjects hidden in the law about which they are so dogmatic.

Many deeply religious people have sex with swine who do not ruminate all the time unaware; many, like ding, do not even have an inkling that they are one.

The people who rebelled against Moses at least understood that they were condemned by God as animals, lower beasts, because they saw themselves described in great detail on the forbidden menu.
Good post...Jews are required to be kosher in all aspects of life, even the aspects that you find pointless.

Pointless ? Yes, and more. I see that many traditional aspects of observance are not fulfilling the laws demands.

For instance tefillin. putting scripture in box on your head and wearing it like a frontlet, and having that scripture bind the hand as a sign are just figurative expressions that have nothing whatever to with literally wearing a box on your head or a strap on your arm.,

It is about meditating on scripture because what is foremost on your mind binds your actions. This is the sign of devotion to God, what you think about, what is foremost on your mind, and how you act, not wearing a box on your head.

Comprehending the deeper implications should render any other literal traditional interpretation null and void, pointless, because it is not following the law.

There is no blessing for not doing what is right by conforming to the wrong way to follow the law, only a curse.

If Christians should ever discover that the ascension of Jesus was not and never was about him floating up into the sky, should they continue to teach their children that Jesus literally floated up into the sky?

Wouldn't perpetuating a lie be worse than just pointless?
Since diapers, sitting on a toilet is also pointless.
lol, only if you don't mind shitting in your pants....

Is that the best you can do? Or was it a team that came up with that gem?

Damn.
Civilization requires rules and we are seeing where the shedding of seemingly unnecessary rules leads.

Nice deflection from the subject.

If kosher law is not about food and the law that inspired the bizarre practice of wearing tefillin is not about wearing a box on your head then you are misrepresenting the will of God. I heard that God can get a little testy about such things.

One cannot conform to the literal meaning of the words used in kosher law without violating the deeper implications of the same words of the same exact law.

You can't have it both ways. Its one or the other, a blessing or a curse. Following the law the wrong way is no better than not following it at all.

Look at the long list of maledictions promised by Moses for failing to comply with the instruction of the law and you'll see where that has led.

If you were still trying to keep the deeper meaning of the law secret from your own laity and entire nations I'm afraid its too late.

The cat is out of the bag. What I have opened to the entire world cannot be shut.

Sorry.
Who is the prophet who gave you the power to override God's command?
When can you prove you have the insight of Rashi, Rambam, etc...?

Without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word in kosher law I have revealed hidden meaning and hidden subjects that apparently have never been seen or heard of before by anyone alive today which vastly improves the quality of life for everyone alive today if they conform to this newly revealed will of the living God..

The wisdom of that revelation, the wisdom of God, hidden in the language used overrides your silly traditions that render the law null and void because they do not fulfill the commands in any way, keeping people under the curse for non compliance, and make God look like a capricious and puerile petty tyrant.

The proof is that in full view of believers and unbelievers alike I have already done what no other person in heaven on the earth or under the earth could ever do , even if the Rambam lived for a thousand years.

Last edited:
sex with animals

One of the 10 reasons God gave Moshe why the inhabitants of the land were to be expelled or exterminated.

Given that the creatures identified in Kosher law as either clean or unclean are metaphors for human archetypes, the subject and condemnation of bestiality also has deeper implications about people who display the attributes of lower beasts.

Many people out there know nothing about the figurative meaning of the words or the subjects hidden in the law about which they are so dogmatic.

Many deeply religious people have sex with swine who do not ruminate all the time unaware; many, like ding, do not even have an inkling that they are one.

The people who rebelled against Moses at least understood that they were condemned by God as animals, lower beasts, because they saw themselves described in great detail on the forbidden menu.
Good post...Jews are required to be kosher in all aspects of life, even the aspects that you find pointless.

Pointless ? Yes, and more. I see that many traditional aspects of observance are not fulfilling the laws demands.

For instance tefillin. putting scripture in box on your head and wearing it like a frontlet, and having that scripture bind the hand as a sign are just figurative expressions that have nothing whatever to with literally wearing a box on your head or a strap on your arm.,

It is about meditating on scripture because what is foremost on your mind binds your actions. This is the sign of devotion to God, what you think about, what is foremost on your mind, and how you act, not wearing a box on your head.

Comprehending the deeper implications should render any other literal traditional interpretation null and void, pointless, because it is not following the law.

There is no blessing for not doing what is right by conforming to the wrong way to follow the law, only a curse.

If Christians should ever discover that the ascension of Jesus was not and never was about him floating up into the sky, should they continue to teach their children that Jesus literally floated up into the sky?

Damn.
Civilization requires rules and we are seeing where the shedding of seemingly unnecessary rules leads.

If kosher law is not about food and the law that inspired the bizarre practice of wearing tefillin is not about wearing a box on your head then you are misrepresenting the will of God. I heard that God can get a little testy about such things.

One cannot conform to the literal meaning of the words used in kosher law without violating the deeper implications of the same words of the same exact law.

You can't have it both ways. Its one or the other, a blessing or a curse. Following the law the wrong way is no better than not following it at all.

Look at the long list of maledictions promised by Moses for failing to comply with the instruction of the law and you'll see where that has led.

If you were still trying to keep the deeper meaning of the law secret from your own laity and entire nations I'm afraid its too late.

The cat is out of the bag. What I have opened to the entire world cannot be shut.

Sorry.

Without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word in kosher law I have revealed hidden meaning that apparently has never been seen or heard of before by anyone alive today.

The wisdom of that revelation, the wisdom of God, hidden in the language used overrides your silly traditions that render the law null and void because they do not fulfill the commands in any way and make God look like a capricious and puerile petty tyrant.

The proof is that I have done what no other person in heaven on the earth or under the earth could ever do, even the Rambam.
I hate to break it to you but you’ve posted nothing I haven’t already read in the Talmud, Midrash, Zohar or any of the rabbinical commentaries from the last 1,500 years.

The problem is that you think you’re original.

sex with animals

Damn.

Sorry.

Without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word in kosher law I have revealed hidden meaning that apparently has never been seen or heard of before by anyone alive today.

The wisdom of that revelation, the wisdom of God, hidden in the language used overrides your silly traditions that render the law null and void because they do not fulfill the commands in any way and make God look like a capricious and puerile petty tyrant.

The proof is that I have done what no other person in heaven on the earth or under the earth could ever do, even the Rambam.
I hate to break it to you but you’ve posted nothing I haven’t already read in the Talmud, Midrash, Zohar or any of the rabbinical commentaries from the last 1,500 years.

It's worse than that. He claims to be a prophet.

I always do exactly as God commands. I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

No one else in heaven, on earth, or under the earth, can do what I have already done..

Last edited:
sex with animals

Damn.

Sorry.

Liar.

I challenge you to show me one instance over the past 1, 500 years where any of your wisest teachers ever said ,

" the teaching that the subject of kosher law is about food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate."

Take your time...

Anyway, if you knew that the subject of kosher law was never about food then why do you lie and curse your own children by teaching them to waste their time dicking around about whats for dinner and strapping a box on their head every now and then?

That would make you evil.

You are better off just admitting your ignorance and finding a he-goat without blemish to slaughter for the expiation of your sin. But you will never be able to do that unless you enter the sanctuary of God, which is not made by human hands, and you will never find that hidden door to it unless you fulfill the laws demands in light of my revelation.

Last edited:
sex with animals

Damn.

Sorry.

Liar.

I challenge you to show me one instance over the past 1, 500 years where any of your wisest teachers ever said ,

" the teaching that the subject of kosher law is about food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate."

Take your time...

Anyway, if you knew that the subject of kosher law was never about food then why do you lie and curse your own children by teaching them to waste their time dicking around about whats for dinner and strapping a box on their head every now and then?

You are better off just admitting your ignorance and finding a he-goat without blemish to slaughter for the expiation of your sin. But you will never be able to do that unless you enter the sanctuary of God, which is not made by human hands, and you will never find that hidden door to it unless you fulfill the laws demands in light of my revelation.
I challenge you to start reading the English ArtScroll Talmud, Midrash and Commentaries.
I will clue you in that you will get lost in a Jewish Seforim Store.
You post nothing new, but I'm glad to see that you see beyond the fabric of the simple explanations of the Mitzvot that many Observant don't bother to think about.

sex with animals

Damn.

Sorry.

Liar.

Take your time...

You're just an angry dude.

sex with animals

Damn.

Sorry.

Liar.

Take your time...

I challenge you to start reading the English ArtScroll Talmud, Midrash and Commentaries.
You post nothing new, but I'm glad to see that you see beyond the fabric of the simple explanations of the Mitzvot that many Observant don't bother to think about.
lol... I have no interest getting lost in a Jewish Seforim Store.. but thanks.

The question remains.

If you already knew about the deeper implications of Kosher law that prohibits eating the flesh of swine who do not ruminate which actually reflects the wisdom of a Holy God why would you waste your time dicking around over what's for dinner, why would you mislead your own children and laity, and how do you expect to escape divine condemnation since the teaching that kosher law is about food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate?

sex with animals

Damn.

Sorry.

Liar.

Take your time...

The question remains.

If you already knew about the deeper implications of Kosher law that prohibits eating the flesh of swine who do not ruminate which actually reflects the wisdom of a Holy God why would you waste your time dicking around over what's for dinner, why would you mislead your own children and laity, and how do you expect to escape divine condemnation since the teaching that kosher law is about food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate?
Every psychologist knows that behavior forms habits and emotions.
It's obvious you're not a psychologist.

God commands Jews to be Kodesh.
I assume you know that Kodesh does not mean "Holy".
Kodesh means "Separate".
What better method to be separate than to spend time mastering and doing activities commanded to us by God in order to be separate.

sex with animals

Damn.

Sorry.

Liar.

Take your time...

The question remains.

Kodesh means "Separate".
What better method to be separate than to spend time mastering and doing activities commanded to us by God in order to be separate.
- in order to be separate.
separate from what ...

sex with animals

Damn.

Sorry.

Liar.

Take your time...

The question remains.

Kodesh means "Separate".
separate from what ...
Tell me how you feel when your X number of Observant Jewish friends can't accompany you to a movie on Shabbos or Yom Tov or accompany you to a non-Kosher restaurant or won't accompany you to a bar or when you're walking with them and they have their tzis-tzis hanging out of their shorts or don't sit around with you cussing.
My co-workers have conditioned themselves to refrain from using the F word in every sentence; now they actually relate ideas.

sex with animals

Damn.

Sorry.

Liar.

Take your time...

The question remains.

Kodesh means "Separate".
separate from what ...
Tell me how you feel when your X number of Observant Jewish friends can't accompany you to a movie on Shabbos or Yom Tov or accompany you to a non-Kosher restaurant or won't accompany you to a bar or when you're walking with them and they have their tzis-tzis hanging out of their shorts or don't sit around with you cussing.
My co-workers have conditioned themselves to refrain from using the F word in every sentence; now they actually relate ideas.
Tell me how you feel when your X number of Observant Jewish friends can't accompany you ...
that was an answer to the original question ... are you implying I am not one of them.

separate from what ...
sure that's not of your own making ... certainly not the religion of antiquity. or the metaphysical.

sex with animals

Damn.

Sorry.

Liar.

Take your time...

The question remains.

Kodesh means "Separate".
separate from what ...
Tell me how you feel when your X number of Observant Jewish friends can't accompany you ...
that was an answer to the original question ... are you implying I am not one of them.

separate from what ...
sure that's not of your own making ... certainly not the religion of antiquity. or the metaphysical.
Judaism is alive and well and there are more full time Torah students on earth than ever before in history, not to mention the sheer volume of analysis and commentaries.

sex with animals

Damn.

Sorry.

Liar.

Take your time...

The question remains.

Kodesh means "Separate".
separate from what ...

separate from what ...
Judaism is alive and well and there are more full time Torah students on earth than ever before in history, not to mention the sheer volume of analysis and commentaries.
no different than the aryan nation ... about as - alive and well.
1624245616760.png

a pity you refer to yours as a religion or those other two, together you really have been just an imposing menace.

lol. You are right! I am not a psychologist. Even so, every honest person knows that actors and lying frauds avoid answering direct questions that expose their guilt..

It's obvious you're not an honest person.

Kodesh means "Separate".

That's your answer for teaching your own children lies? really? Strap a box on their heads to show that they are separate? WTF! God never commanded anyone to do such a stupid thing, the talmud does. C'mon now. I know that you are trying to pass yourself off as the Zohan but why not try to reason this out? You suck at lying.

Here's the thing. You claimed to know all about the deeper implications of kosher law after I revealed it to you, (ha ha) yet you also try to rationalize following and teaching people to follow the literal application of the law according to your traditions which would make you guilty of deliberately violating kosher law whatever you eat or don't eat..

If you were blind you would not be guilty of sin, but because you say, "We see", your guilt remains. If a person continues to sin after receiving knowledge of the truth there is no sacrifice, no means available to receive mercy and forgiveness from God. There remains only a terrifying expectation of Divine judgment.

Does my revelation embarrass and confound you that much that you would rather forfeit eternal life than admit that Jesus was right?

Damn.

Last edited:

lol. You are right! I am not a psychologist. Even so, every honest person knows that actors and lying frauds avoid answering direct questions that expose their guilt..

Kodesh means "Separate".

That's your answer for teaching your own children lies? really? Strap a box on their heads to show that they are separate? WTF! God never commanded anyone to do such a stupid thing, the talmud does. C'mon now. I know that you are trying to pass yourself off as the Zohan but why not try to reason this out? You suck at lying.

Here's the thing. You claimed to know all about the deeper implications of kosher law after I revealed it to you, (ha ha) yet you also try to rationalize following and teaching people to follow the literal application of the law according to your traditions which would make you guilty of deliberately violating kosher law whatever you eat or don't eat..

If you were blind you would not be guilty of sin, but because you say, "We see", your guilt remains. If a person continues to sin after receiving knowledge of the truth there is no sacrifice, no means available to receive mercy and forgiveness from God. There remains only a terrifying expectation of Divine judgment.

Does my revelation embarrass and confound you that much that you would rather forfeit eternal life than admit that Jesus was right?

Damn.
You are saying there is no verse commanding Jews to wear totofos.
You have just exposed your ignorance or you are flat out lying.

Kodesh means "Separate".

Damn.
You are saying there is no verse commanding Jews to wear totofos.
You have just exposed your ignorance or you are flat out lying.

That's right, there is no verse commanding Jews to wear a box on their head as a sign anymore than the law of circumcision is about mutilating infant weenies as a sign.

Who sees this sign? Do you show people your dick to prove you are Jewish? Derp.

Try applying the Rambam's teaching on the language of the prophets to the Law of Moses, a prophet , and see what you come up with. Then you can tell me who is the liar.

If you need some help, all you have to do is ask.

Last edited:
That's right, there is no verse commanding Jews to wear a box on their head as a sign anymore than the law of circumcision is about mutilating infant weenies as a sign.

Sure...
In the meanwhile the nations that don't cut their weenies murder millions of people with the same emotional state as flushing a toilet.

Sure...
In the meanwhile the nations that don't cut their weenies murder millions of people with the same emotional state as flushing a toilet.

If the consequence for defying the will of God is death then anyone who sets aside the deeper implications of Kosher law, and teaches others to do the same, is a murderer in the eyes of God.

That would be everyone, like you, who teaches that the subject of Kosher law is food.

Forum List

Back