Sesame street sued again by black whose kids who dont get enough attention from a character

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

This is crazy. There is also law suits at lego land, chuckee cheese, disney parks , universal studios and any place that has a costumed characters. I love to put everyone one of these cry babies in these costumes and see how well they see? how about rules in each place what you can or cant no do if you want a job. I have had a job like this and can tell you these people are just looking for pay out. The cry babies need to get over themselves. Its getting ridiculous. ridiculous.

Fuck them. All they ever do is whine and complain.

Move to an African shithole, you' ll get plenty of attention there. And you'll make a huge improvement in America at the same time.

Sayanara, assholes.

Last edited:
Fuck them. All they ever do is whine and complain.

Move to an African shithole, you' ll get plenty of attention there. And you'll make a huge improvement in America at the same time.

Sayanara, asshiles.
they look for reasons to yell racism and don't appreciate what they have.

All that's going to happen is these parks are just going to forbid the characters give high 5's to anyone. Who could blame them?

Sesame Street went woke several years ago so I hope the black families get a big pay for their shakedown...

My only wish is that Northern Calloway (David) could be brought back from the dead.

Northern_Calloway.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love him)

Forum List

Back