Sessions Spoke Twice With Russian Ambassador During Trump’s Presidential Campaign

Just an FYI, Sessions met with Russia's current arch enemy the day before.

A Ukrainian emmissary.

all the more reason to dump Sessions ... gathering Intel for Putin and another invasion and killing spree...

[

NOPE focus is on Trump/Russia check the news ... keep trying though

LOL;

Your focus is on throwing a daily temper tantrum. Trump tore you up Tuesday, now you are desperate. This Sessions thing is beyond stupid, but you fascists are panicked and have to DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING..

510c39623987d2f214749eff9b452261_man-s-hair-on-fire-girl-with-hair-on-fire-clipart_1600-1296.gif

That's kind of odd. He was asked a yes/no questions and he answered "no". How is that overly broad? If Leaky didn't ask the right question, that's on him.

Look at his answer to Franken's question. Sessions answered "I did not have communications with the Russians"

That's kind of odd. He was asked a yes/no questions and he answered "no". How is that overly broad? If Leaky didn't ask the right question, that's on him.

Look at his answer to Franken's question. Sessions answered "I did not have communications with the Russians"

RW dolts are trained Russian Spies loyal to Russia ... trained to deny anything that connects them to the homeland to the death.

Nice lie.....he specifically brought up being people saying he was a sometime surrogate for the Trump campaign and that he had no contact with the Russians.....had the toad asked him if he had communications as a Senator, his answer would have reflected that....

asshole.

[

his speech has nothing to do with his Russian connections, you Russian loving bitch ...

His speech scared the shit out of your fascists, so you cooked up yet another fake scandal, which will last about 3 days and then be swept into the pile with the rest of the fabricated idiocy you kooks promote.

payn_c14902420170302120100.jpg

Trump campaign and Russian contact. What part of that involves Sessions in 2016?
Excellent question. Is there a law that prohibits contact between Senators and people from other countries? If so, McCain needs to be arrested.

Excellent question. Is there a law that prohibits contact between Senators and people from other countries? If so, McCain needs to be arrested.

Actually, those on the Foreign Relations Committee are REQUIRED to interact with other countries.

Another fake scandal from the butthurt fascists who couldn't stand the positive bounce Trump got from his speech. They don't even expect this idiocy to go anywhere, they are just desperate to distract from the speech.

On the bright side Republican Senators are laughing their asses off about this. Excluded would be McCain and Graham of course.

But I've read Cruz and Cole's comments and now they are openly mocking the D's for this new fairytale.

Nice lie.....he specifically brought up being people saying he was a sometime surrogate for the Trump campaign and that he had no contact with the Russians.....had the toad asked him if he had communications as a Senator, his answer would have reflected that....

asshole.

What Jeff Sessions said about Russia during confirmation hearings - CNNPolitics.com
March 2, 2017

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.

SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians. And I am unable to comment."

asshole.

What Jeff Sessions said about Russia during confirmation hearings - CNNPolitics.com
March 2, 2017

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.

SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians. And I am unable to comment."

And he told the truth...as a surrogate he had not contact with the russians...moron. He told the truth...but keep lying....when Trump hits back it is going to teach you asswipes a lesson...

Sessions was a sitting senator. Not a member of his campaign.

You guys are desperate

They probably have the telephone recordings as the Russian phone lines were wire taped, and that's how they busted General Flynn for lying.

Obama had the Russian phone lines wire taped as soon as he knew it was the Russians doing the hacking.

Regardless Jeff Session lied to congress when asked about it. No Senator calls the Russians anyway, that again is usurping the Obama administration authority and is in violation of the Logan Act.
You fucking moron! The US government has been recording EVERY fucking phone call to and from the former soviet union, now Russia since the fucking telephone was invented.
BONOBO didn't suddenly wake up and tell the NSA to start recording russina phone calls!
What are you? Ten years old?
Sessions DID NOT "call the Russians". He took DOZENS of phone calls from foreign government officials in his capacity as a sitting Senator. Russian officials included.
You're seriously going to look once again like a fucking idiot when Schumer goes on CNN and states: "We have conducted a thorough in depth investigation into every aspect of any involvement within President Trump's campaign staff and have found no evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing".
You LIB assholes are so DESPERATE you have to literally invent your bullshit accusations.
Please continue though. You're doing a wonderful job of making positive the REPs get a 'Super Majority' in the Senate next year.

And then lied to congress. You're right they were wire tapping the Russians.

And he told the truth...as a surrogate he had not contact with the russians...moron. He told the truth...but keep lying....when Trump hits back it is going to teach you asswipes a lesson...

Sessions left that part out of his answer.

You're imagining Sessions said "And in my role as a surrogate, I did not have any communications with the Russians"

asshole.

March 2, 2017

Read for content Comrade;

connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election,

Look, I get it, Trump took you fascists to the woodshed. You are desperate to change the focus. AND you have a corrupt press willing to push your agenda.

But really, this is the dumbest of the fake scandals you Soros thugs have promoted so far.

Forum List

Back