Sessions Spoke Twice With Russian Ambassador During Trump’s Presidential Campaign

The question was about the election.

And the answer Sessions gave, was that he never talked to the Russians during the election (2016). Which he did on at least two occasions.

That was not his answer. He said he never met with the Russians about the election.

You fascists have chosen to lie because you are DESPERATE to distract from the speech Tuesday.

lb170301c20170301085230.jpg

I have an issue with Sessions and his lying under oath. He is the AG, he should be forthright and honest. I had issues with Obama's AGs playing loose with the truth. We don't need the side shows.

I have an issue with your claim he lied when you don't provide proof that he was asked if HE had communicated with Russians and said no. The TRUTH is that he was asked if he had knowledge of the Trump Campaign had contacted the Russians.
The Russian Ambassador isn't Russian? Since when did the Russians employ ambassadors who weren't Russian? And, no. He was asked if anyone associated with the Campaign had communicated with the Russians. Guess what? HE. Was. Associated.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

News Report:
"Pelosi, Schumer demand ...."

:anj_stfu:
You have the power to demand NOTHING....

The Russian Ambassador isn't Russian? Since when did the Russians employ ambassadors who weren't Russian?
Bumping into and talking to an Ambassador at a Heritage Foundation event which both happen to be attending - along with a lot of other Ambassadors.....

HOLY HELL - How much MORE 'sinister' can you get?!

upload_2017-3-2_12-54-43.jpeg

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice in 2016 with Russia's ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, but did not mention this during his confirmation hearing to become U.S. attorney general. Sessions was asked about possible contacts between President Trump's campaign and the Russian government. (Victoria Walker/The Washington Post)

Was Senator Sessions part of Trump's campaign team?

[

This will die to, it must suck being you...

Die? I will never gain enough traction to be alive in the first place.

The fascist democrats know this is stupid, but they MUST turn focus away from the Trump speech. The speech was a DISASTER for them. At this point they will say of do ANYTHING to change the focus of the nation

The Russian Ambassador isn't Russian? Since when did the Russians employ ambassadors who weren't Russian?
Bumping into and talking to an Ambassador at a Heritage Foundation event which both happen to be attending - along with a lot of other Ambassadors.....

View attachment 115053
I refer you, again, to Bill Clinton, again, having a chat with Lynch about his kids. It doesn't matter what was discussed. He said he had not contacted the Russians. He lied. It doesn't matter if all they did was swap recipes for Borscht. The fact is there had been contact, and he said there had been no contact. That was a lie. It was a lie under Oath. It was perjury.

Don't know, but it a fact he did not speak to any Russian in that capacity - AS a member of his team.
Wasn't the question. It was not asked if there had been contact as a representative of the campaign. It was asked if anyone associated with the campaign had had contact. He. Was. Associated with the campaign.

[

This doesn't need to make sense. The fascists and their press only need to pimp this enough to get the focus off of Trumps speech.

There is nothing rational about what the fascists are doing, they just need to change the nations focus. They don't expect the charges to stick, they just need to create a ruckus.

The fascist democrats know this is stupid, but they MUST turn focus away from the Trump speech.

Buh-BAM!!!!

YES - Someone gets it!

Not only is Obama and his seditious band of miscreants out to undermine Trump, but they are DESPERATE to get Trump's speech out of the headlines and off everyone's minds!

Trump just gave a KICK-ASS, seriously professional, truly Presidential up-lifting Speech that had BOTH sides of the media praising it, had Democrats giving the rebuttal becoming Republicans, and having 80% of the country approving / applauding it. One Liberal media even said this was his best speech and that he truly looked 'Presidential'.

Good LORD! Obama and the snowflakes can't have that! So what do the snowflakes and the Fake News media do about it:

"Jeff Sessions Must Step Down Because He Bumped Into A Russian Ambassador - one of many in attendance - at a Heritage Foundation Event AND Seditiously Met With A Russian Diplomat In The Execution Of His Job As Senator!

It's Armageddon! We Can't have this!"

AWESOME, UNCENSORED - the 1st (I believe) to point this out!

I refer you, again, to Bill Clinton, again, having a chat with Lynch about his kids. It doesn't matter what was discussed. He said he had not contacted the Russians. He lied. It doesn't matter if all they did was swap recipes for Borscht. The fact is there had been contact, and he said there had been no contact. That was a lie. It was a lie under Oath. It was perjury.

Read the OP, first paragraph.

"Sessions was asked about possible contacts between President Trump's campaign and the Russian government."

Do you understand the question Sessions was asked?

View attachment 115053

At his Jan. 10 Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing, Sessions was asked by Sen. Al Franken, a Minnesota Democrat, what he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign.

“I’m not aware of any of those activities,” he responded.

He added: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

Your characterization is false. Your accusation fails.

Forum List

Back