Seth Meyers Rips Apart Trump's Ridiculous Presser

Trump thumped the LMSM so badly, they have to call up a comedian to answer

Only one thing funnier than getting your political news from a comedian..

and that's getting it from a talk show host

No one here gets their news from a talk show host. Hate to break it to you bub, but I was here yesterday posting about Trump's pathetic press conference before Seth's show aired.

You fail again, as you always do.

Trump is owning the MSM and those like you.

He says asinine nonsense knowing the MSM will run with it and those like you will eat it up while giving him the negative attention he is wanting...

He is laughing while those like you keep feeding the damn troll...

I know you will disagree but the reality is MSM has become more like TMZ and Trump is enjoying the fact he is making them eat his stupidity and reporting as tabloid journalists that most of them are!

He isn't "owning" anything, and his own administration is spiraling out of control.

"BUT MUH NARRATIVE!!!"

No one here gets their news from a talk show host. Hate to break it to you bub, but I was here yesterday posting about Trump's pathetic press conference before Seth's show aired.

The stupid fucktard liberal OP did.......:lol:

Oh....wait.....

He says asinine nonsense knowing the MSM will run with it and those like you will eat it up while giving him the negative attention he is wanting...

I know you will disagree but the reality is MSM has become more like TMZ and Trump is enjoying the fact he is making them eat his stupidity and reporting as tabloid journalists that most of them are!

He isn't "owning" anything, and his own administration is spiraling out of control.

"BUT MUH NARRATIVE!!!"

He own you and MSM seeing you are ignoring his trolling of those like you... Trump live for negative attention and those like you are hand feeding the troll!

As I wrote you will disagree!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yes, you and your buddies are indeed muppets.

"BUT MUH NARRATIVE!!!"

He own you and MSM seeing you are ignoring his trolling of those like you... Trump live for negative attention and those like you are hand feeding the troll!

He isn't doing a fucking thing, except providing comedic gold while America's on fire, thanks to conservatives.

So, this is the new narrative put forth by the dumbshit right? That Trump is simply "trolling" the media? Jesus Christ, you idiots are getting absolutely pathetic. Trump only trolls the media in his wettest, golden dreams.

The skewering and mocking has only just begun. It's going to be a long 2 years for you conservatards.

giphy.gif

Yes, you and your buddies are indeed muppets.

Great comeback.

You should contact Seth Meyers producers, see if you can get a spot on the show.

"BUT MUH NARRATIVE!!!"

He isn't doing a fucking thing, except providing comedic gold while America's on fire, thanks to conservatives.

You do not get it and yet he is doing all this to make you look stupid.

Trump own you and you are his bitch!

So, this is the new narrative put forth by the dumbshit right? That Trump is simply "trolling" the media? Jesus Christ, you idiots are getting absolutely pathetic. Trump only trolls the media in his wettest, golden dreams.

The skewering and mocking has only just begun. It's going to be a long 2 years for you conservatards.
Yeah, well something tells me they'll get through it just fine...

"The skewering and mocking has only just begun"
lol...Too funny, that should be the democratic party and the MSM's signature phrase.

Two years?

Next year is mid-term elections and 2020 Is the next Presidential election, so it is three years.

Also if you think I am some Trump supporter, well I already know you're fucking retarded!

Two years?

Next year is mid-term elections and 2020 Is the next Presidential election, so it is three years.

Also if you think I am some Trump supporter, well I already know you're fucking retarded!

2 years tops. Impeachment day is coming...

Forum List

Back