Seven Compelling Evidences Confirm the Bible Is True

I find the Bible's teachings about creation more palatable than the evolution theory of this big bang that brought about a single cell amoeba and from it sprung every bit of life on the planet. Where the evolution theory gets knocked on it's ass is the fact that there has been many findings of human beings as tall as 15 feet so being that is the case? What happened??? What kind of (snicker) "ape" did they evolve from? Hmmmmmmm????

Why does the height of a human knock evolution on its ass? There are freaks of nature that grow far beyond the norm.

I find the Bible's teachings on creation to be a nice fable, but nothing more. Evolution gives a better explanation without relying on an invisible man.

They have found the skeletal remains of giants all over the world. Go ahead and believe in evolution....knock yourself out. I find evolution as ludicrous as you do that we were created by a higher power.

"They have found the skeletal remains of giants all over the world. "

No, they haven't. Damn, you will believe ANYTHING.

WOW! Just because YOU say so!??!?!? That is some compelling proof right there, folks! (snicker)

Other than the 6000years.org, I haven't seen any pics of actual giant's skeletons. And the 6000years.org website is pure propaganda.

Our mainstream media is pure propaganda. I produced an article from the New York Times written in 1902....did you miss it? One other question....why is it so important to you that people believe in evolution? What kind of stake do you have in it? Do you pitch a temper-tantrum when those like me give it the backhanded wave of the hand???

Why does the height of a human knock evolution on its ass? There are freaks of nature that grow far beyond the norm.

I find the Bible's teachings on creation to be a nice fable, but nothing more. Evolution gives a better explanation without relying on an invisible man.

They have found the skeletal remains of giants all over the world. Go ahead and believe in evolution....knock yourself out. I find evolution as ludicrous as you do that we were created by a higher power.

WOW! Just because YOU say so!??!?!? That is some compelling proof right there, folks! (snicker)

Other than the 6000years.org, I haven't seen any pics of actual giant's skeletons. And the 6000years.org website is pure propaganda.

Our mainstream media is pure propaganda. I produced an article from the New York Times written in 1902....did you miss it? One other question....why is it so important to you that people believe in evolution? What kind of stake do you have in it? Do you pitch a temper-tantrum when those like me give it the backhanded wave of the hand???
They cling to the lie of evolution because it insulates them from the truth. For if they were to admit that evolution is false, they would have to face the fact that there is a living God who they will someday answer to.

I recall an article that said people were going to see and research a report of a giant skeleton. You have shown nothing that lends scientific credence to the claim that 15' humans lived (other than freak anomalies).

They cling to the lie of evolution because it insulates them from the truth. For if they were to admit that evolution is false, they would have to face the fact that there is a living God who they will someday answer to.

LMAO!! So it is evolution or Christianity? Those are the ONLY two choices?

I find it odd that you seem to spend a fair amount of time questioning why I am involved in the discussion, why you are also involved in the discussion.

Like most of the discussions on these forums, I have no real stake in any of it. But, apparently, you think if I don't have a personal stake in it, I should go about my business and ignore people posting lies, inaccuracies and nonsense.

I find it odd that you seem to spend a fair amount of time questioning why I am involved in the discussion, why you are also involved in the discussion.

Like most of the discussions on these forums, I have no real stake in any of it. But, apparently, you think if I don't have a personal stake in it, I should go about my business and ignore people posting lies, inaccuracies and nonsense.

Perhaps others like me believe that you are posting lies, inaccuracies and nonsense? See how that works?

Perhaps others like me believe that you are posting lies, inaccuracies and nonsense? See how that works?

Ok, you are welcome to your beliefs. And you are welcome to keep posting. I am not questioning your motives.

Ok, you are welcome to your beliefs. And you are welcome to keep posting. I am not questioning your motives.

Right as rain and the same for you.......I was simply asking.

You have spent quite a bit of time questioning why I am posting on this topic. You, who said you have no dog in this hunt, have been responding as well.

You have spent quite a bit of time questioning why I am posting on this topic. You, who said you have no dog in this hunt, have been responding as well.

I was just saying that (to me) it seems important to you that people weigh and consider the evolution theory. It has waaay too many holes in it.....enough to drive a brigade full of tanks through it.

I was just saying that (to me) it seems important to you that people weigh and consider the evolution theory. It has waaay too many holes in it.....enough to drive a brigade full of tanks through it.

Given the subject matter, there will always be holes. We are talking about events which are only explored and researched thru the fossil records, and that happened millenia ago.

But as soon as you, and others, are willing to subject the creationist's ideas to the same standards you demand for evolution, we will talk. But so far all I have seen is that evolution is ridiculed for lack of evidence, while espousing an idea that has absolutely no evidence.

Given the subject matter, there will always be holes. We are talking about events which are only explored and researched thru the fossil records, and that happened millenia ago.

But as soon as you, and others, are willing to subject the creationist's ideas to the same standards you demand for evolution, we will talk. But so far all I have seen is that evolution is ridiculed for lack of evidence, while espousing an idea that has absolutely no evidence.

Honestly? Both theories requires faith. Why is it that humans and even animals have the capacity for love, compassion and empathy? How can anyone explain how a mother can do unbelievable feats of human strength when one of their children is in danger......same goes for animals and their protective nature . That's not evolution that brought about those traits....it's something much deeper and something that cannot be explained with science IMHO.

Honestly? Both theories requires faith. Why is it that humans and even animals have the capacity for love, compassion and empathy? How can anyone explain how a mother can do unbelievable feats of human strength when one of their children is in danger......same goes for animals and their protective nature . That's not evolution that brought about those traits....it's something much deeper and something that cannot be explained with science IMHO.
The universe requires a Creator. Otherwise you have no cause at all. Which violates the law of cause and effect. There is also the matter of where energy came from. Atheist scientists claim it has always existed, yet scoff at the idea af an eternal Creator. Go figure. I guess energy is their god.

The greatest evidence of the Holy Scriptures is the witness of the Holy Ghost who teaches all who seek him the truths of eternity and shows the love of the Father and the Son to the honest in heart

Actually, it is a Theory. The hypothesis is the first step. And, in scientific terms, "theory" is not just a guess.

But you say there is zero empirical evidence for evolution (inaccurate, by the way). How much empirical evidence is there for the fable in Genesis? In fact, the entire Christian creation myth has absolutely zero empirical evidence. There is more evidence for evolution than there is for creationism.

I also find it odd that you claim you are not a Christian, but you accept the biblical account of creation. How can you accept that and not accept the rest of the book?

I find the Bible's teachings about creation more palatable than the evolution theory of this big bang that brought about a single cell amoeba and from it sprung every bit of life on the planet. Where the evolution theory gets knocked on it's ass is the fact that there has been many findings of human beings as tall as 15 feet so being that is the case? What happened??? What kind of (snicker) "ape" did they evolve from? Hmmmmmmm????

I'm not trying to change your mind. You did not arrive at your embbarrassing, absurd beliefs by way of reason, so I am under no delusion that I could "reason" you out of them.

The greatest evidence of the Holy Scriptures is the witness of the Holy Ghost who teaches all who seek him the truths of eternity and shows the love of the Father and the Son to the honest in heart
That's not "evidence". Man, you guys REALLY need to find and use a more appropriate word. How about, "a feeling"...?

That's not "evidence". Man, you guys REALLY need to find and use a more appropriate word. How about, "a feeling"...?

So God Himself tells you "Hey I'm real, these are my words" and you don't think that's evidence?

So God Himself tells you "Hey I'm real, these are my words" and you don't think that's evidence?
Actually, the many prophecies fulfilled by Christ proclaim who He is. And he confirmed that the Bible is Gods word.

Of course not. People hallucinate. If a guy told you his houseplants talked to him, would you consider that evidence that houseplants can talk?

It is a personal experience, but not evidence for anyone else.

On the other hand, hearing voices could be evidence of a psychosis.

Forum List

Back