Seven ways Obama is trying to sabotage the Trump adminstration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Seven Ways Obama Is Trying to Sabotage the Trump Administration
Here are some of the biggest mousetraps Obama scattered across the White House floor on his way out

President Barack Obama’s final weeks in office seem dedicated to setting foreign and domestic policy on fire to make life as difficult as possible on his successor, Donald Trump. Here are some of the biggest mousetraps Obama scattered across the White House floor on his way out:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and by the way this is Liberal stupidity which this video has nothing to do with this article the point of adding it is this is why we must have Trump haters. lol

"Russia responded by unleashing an army of ducks and trolls from the depths of the Kremlin. The New Cold War is only a few days old, and it’s already weirder than the old one was." LOL

"Ban on oil drilling: An overt act of sabotage directed at the American economy itself, leaving an especially heavy bootprint on Alaska." Grrrrrr That shit is so bogus >.< (Alaskan)

"National-monument land grab" About god damn time some other states pay their fair share for the "we need more parks to meet quota" agenda (again Alaskan)

"Depicting Trump’s election as a disaster:" -- I find this one fascinating, I guess I always put Obama above his followers (like he leads them), but this was an out and out that he's just as gullible to fall for the misconstructions of biased media and hysterical hand wringing. I've always thought him a bit... slow, and this confirmation just nailed the coffin down for me. Apparently the stupid in the party goes all the way to the roots...

Forum List

Back